OT: Calling Vegas Joe!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 03:58 PM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Calling Vegas Joe!!

You should see if they will let you run with them on one oftheir track days.

I read that the creater of the club is also a 951 owner.

http://www.ferraricluboflasvegas.com/home.html

Old 11-02-2006, 04:10 PM
ibkevin
Defending the Border
Rennlist Member

Rest In Peace

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"After six years....I broke it...."

I think Joe is gonna sit this one out...
Old 11-02-2006, 05:02 PM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yup, I'm gonna be sittin' out for a while. Thanks for the tip though.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:50 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DFASTEST951
Yup, I'm gonna be sittin' out for a while. Thanks for the tip though.
Get another car, how about a Lambo or Ferrari? You want shift paddles dont you? Ill find you a used 1999 Ferrari 360F1? Or, you can even get a Ferrari 355F1, they will run about $60 - $80, and have paddles?

Old 11-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
Get another car, how about a Lambo or Ferrari? You want shift paddles dont you? Ill find you a used 1999 Ferrari 360F1? Or, you can even get a Ferrari 355F1, they will run about $60 - $80, and have paddles?

OR man... i can get you like... a pogostick
Old 11-02-2006, 06:19 PM
f1rocks
Three Wheelin'

Picture #195 of the October 9th event.

http://www.ferraricluboflasvegas.com...09-09/0195.jpg

Not much left to the imagination on that shot.....

And yet I wonder.....how hard are those wire wheels to clean
Old 11-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by f1rocks
Picture #195 of the October 9th event.

http://www.ferraricluboflasvegas.com...09-09/0195.jpg

Not much left to the imagination on that shot.....

And yet I wonder.....how hard are those wire wheels to clean

What a *****!
Old 11-02-2006, 06:34 PM
f1rocks
Three Wheelin'

Not only that, I think that is a corvette/ferrari....

I'm sure Rolex will know but the mirrors and back look too funky to be a Daytona....
Old 11-02-2006, 07:04 PM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Quote by Rock "What a *****"

Wrong....she's just a ****. *****'s get paid to show that ****. I know she's here. If she gets smart, she could come sign up with me and buy a real one.

Rob, if I get a Ferrari, it's gonna be the new F430. Can't pay more for a car that's slower than mine. Even then I'll have to add and exhaust and upgraded ECU
Old 11-02-2006, 08:00 PM
ibkevin
Defending the Border
Rennlist Member

Rest In Peace

PHP Code:
What a *****
Says the guy in a pink bra and needs a shave!
Old 11-02-2006, 08:16 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Rock: Dude you are a pisser! A *****!

f1rocks
: That Ferrari pic? The mirrors? Honestly, there are so many Daytona kit cars out there today it isn't funny, it's a joke. And from that pic, the condition of the car, I think that could be a kit. My friend is tying to sell his Daytona right now, for the market for them is getting high again. Granted it's not a spyder, but still it is a high end car. And he's gonna put mirrors on it like that, have it look like crap, and have girls sit on it? No him nor me ever. Anyway, I call total BS on that car!! You give me more pics, and I'll tell you in a hearbeat! I'll crack out every Daytona book I have in my library!!!

Joe: Dude, give me a budget for a car you want and I'll help you research it? Honestly, I just went and bought a mag you should buy. It is the http://www.drautos.com "Exotic Car Buyers Guide For 2007". Go and get it. Tons of car you will love pal, but there are a lot of money. You confuse me though. You want to keep your car for sure, like 100% and fix it. Or, do you "truly" want to get another one. No BS? And Joe, I am telling you now, you are smoking crack if you think that "just" a Tubi Exhaust and a ECU re-program will ever bring the F430 F1 (shift paddles which you say you love) ever to "supercar" status which it appears you seek. Won't happen with those mods, ever.

Take a look at this guy, he is very famous for doing heavy modifying to cars. You could go and buy a new Ford GT (or used oned) for about $140K, get his package for $35K, and have it put out 850 BHP +. http://www.heffnersperformance.com/fordgt.htm. Not bad, right?

Or, get a used Viper from eBay now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-...QQcmdZViewItem for $48K, and put on his kit for $30K and have it put out 900 BHP+ and 1000 FT TQ. So that's a $80K investment. http://www.heffnersperformance.com/twinturbosystems.htm. How does this one sound to you pal? And I just did all this research in 45 min for you!

Old 11-02-2006, 10:00 PM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Good info Rob, here's the dream though, all american supercar...1180 hp. sscautos.com
I've been following the car since introduction five years ago and I'd really love a used one. This will make you a hero to me. Good luck, I've been trying to find one used for a long time. Let me know

On my car, I love it. Had if for nine or ten years now and if I go forward with it, I'd like to go big. Thing is I may be at the limit trying to get over 600-650whp and I need to be able to keep up or surpass like I've been doing, all the tuner cars here in Vegas. It's hard. So, with all the real estate I'm buying, I'd sell it knowing the proceeds would allow me to get a serious supercar in the very near future. So I'm on the fence but I still love my car. Even if it is broke.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:03 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Good info Rob, here's the dream though, all american supercar...1180 hp. sscautos.com
I've been following the car since introduction five years ago and I'd really love a used one. This will make you a hero to me. Good luck, I've been trying to find one used for a long time. Let me know

On my car, I love it. Had if for nine or ten years now and if I go forward with it, I'd like to go big. Thing is I may be at the limit trying to get over 600-650whp and I need to be able to keep up or surpass like I've been doing, all the tuner cars here in Vegas. It's hard. So, with all the real estate I'm buying, I'd sell it knowing the proceeds would allow me to get a serious supercar in the very near future. So I'm on the fence but I still love my car. Even if it is broke.
Im gonna really answer this post. But the bottom line is you get really sick with speed, so you want a faster car? You're retarded....

Next post coming

Old 11-02-2006, 10:22 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

So the bottom line is you want to salage your car, right? If so, I would "seriously" listen to what John @ Vitesse is saying to you, honestly. Then, if you want, talk to him about his products. I'm not going to go into a sales pitch, or how I feel about his stuff too. You know what people think, you read the threads, you did searches, and you know about my personal experience. Go back to my web site too if you need too. If you do get the tranny done, and work with him Joe, I am telling you, you're car will go to higher levels than it ever has. You have soooooo much RWHP & RWTQ left out on the table with that car and it's current parts (no offense) it isn't even funny. Get David to work with John. If David is gone now, get some local in NV or AZ or CA. If you need to do it, then ship it. Hell, you are a millionaire with all those 7-11 strip joints you have, so send the car out! My $ .02 cents.

But if you want something that is state of the art, has "shift paddles" as you keep talking about, weights less, etc, get another car. I have a friend who has a Ferrari Challenge Stradale and is going to have it twin turbo charged. We both talked to the shop and they project with running a conservative boost level on pump he can easily hit 640 BHP+ And yes, he is a total Ferrari nut-job like me too. Anyway, just don't think numbers Joe, think of state of the art in every aspect of the car, BHP, brakes, balance, comfort, weight, suspension, etc. Anyway, here are a few eye candy photos for you. The red Stradale is my friend's whos going to have it twin turbo charged soon. The other is from a Ferrari Show I was at 2 weeks ago. It's a 2004 Stradale with a TT set-up too, suspension work, bigger tires, etc. Sweet car.

Ok, I'm out. Save the 951 or get another modern car with paddles!!

Old 11-02-2006, 10:35 PM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

No, I don't necessarily want to salvage(not salage) my car. I just threw it out there in case there were any takers and I'd move on to another or different car. I know I have a ton of power left in the car. I just want to research some more on how far I can reliably go. How much power are you hoping to get out or yours after your discussions with John?

As far as the Ferrari's go, I've already been in one. My girls uncle is the richest man I know. That's sayin' a lot. He has an F1 360 tt'd by Rosso Novitek. Had to pay to have two techs come over from Italy, pay for their stay, and then paid them for their work. Crazy. I'm not so much a Ferrari Nut. Don't get me wrong, I do love em, but I'd really like a car I don't have to upgrade that would make me content. sscautos.com

Quick Reply: OT: Calling Vegas Joe!!