Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Danno / guru racing REPORTED TO THE POLICE

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005 | 05:33 PM
shaheed
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by hosrom_951
Reading and reading.......
If you were to actually READ the posts, you would see that Danno isn't the ONLY vendor who "takes money, doesn't reply to my e-mails/calls and posts on rennlist".

There have been at least 5 other people who complained here on rennlist to a specific vendor regarding paying and not recieving their product, and THAT vendor was posting on rennlist at that time as well......

How come you don't pick on those vendors?? why ONLY GURU Racing?? is that fair??
uh hosrom, you're complaining that people are posting threads about guru's lack of service and saying it's not fair, and for comparison you're pointing to threads about other vendors not delivering. doesn't the fact that those other threads exist say that people will post about ANY vendor who doesn't provide the service they charge for?? what the hell are you talking about not being fair, seems pretty damm fair to me. the two biggest differences that i see between those threads are:
1) the number of people that guru has screwed is substantially larger than the combined number of people who feel screwed by all other vendors who are sponsors. hence the larger number of postings in threads about guru.
2) there is far less response on those other threads by people who have bought NOTHING from said vendor and are just looking to defend their buddy at all costs.

Originally Posted by hosrom_951
I myself contacted a vendor via e-mail, and saw that vendor posting here on rennlist (several posts, literally) and not responding to my e-mails till the next day, or more.......
uh did you pay that vendor to respond to your email?? i can't believe you would actually attempt to compare paying for products and not getting them to getting an informational email.
Old 02-23-2005 | 05:37 PM
shaheed
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by HD911
P.S. Hosrom quit posting about topics you know nothing about!
good luck waiting on that to happen....
Old 02-23-2005 | 05:44 PM
'86 944 turbo
Burning Brakes

I can't believe this ****. People just leave Danno alone and mind your own business. I've spend thousands of dollars and never had one problem with Danno. He's a good person and also give's things for free. Name me one Vendor that does that.
Old 02-23-2005 | 05:54 PM
turbinek
Instructor

May some people just act like writers for gazetta dello sport: If Schumacher wins they celebrate him to heaven if not - well just like in the thread.
I can remember threads everybody was crazyly happy about guru chips....and were pointing thumb up - now it is down?
Well that is certainly not the kind of motivaton a person desires.
Besides you can make a lettre of credit, means no goods no money honey...
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:16 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by '86 944 turbo
I can't believe this ****. People just leave Danno alone and mind your own business. I've spend thousands of dollars and never had one problem with Danno. He's a good person and also give's things for free. Name me one Vendor that does that.
Who are you, his big sister? Scammo can't fight his own battles? To most of us this is our "own business". It's people like YOU who support the bum and lead unsuspecting people to get shafted by him by swinging from his sack and say how great he is. It reminds me of the people who testified on Keating's behalf during the S&L scandal back in the day. I'm glad you’re so happy about getting free stuff from him, while many others haven't got what they paid for. How many vendors do that?

I find it funny that the best argument for him is "leave him alone, he's a nice guy and has answered a few of my questions. I really question the technical aptitude of these individuals......
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:23 PM
'86 944 turbo
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Jeremy Himsel
Who are you, his big sister? Scammo can't fight his own battles? To most of us this is our "own business". It's people like YOU who support the bum and lead unsuspecting people to get shafted by him by swinging from his sack and say how great he is. It reminds me of the people who testified on Keating's behalf during the S&L scandal back in the day. I'm glad you’re so happy about getting free stuff from him, while many others haven't got what they paid for. How many vendors do that?

I find it funny that the best argument for him is "leave him alone, he's a nice guy and has answered a few of my questions. I really question the technical aptitude of these individuals......
Who are you, the Rennlist police? I know many people that have done business with Danno here in Toronto and all are very happy. He has low price's and good products. If you want fast service and want to pay 3X the price go somewhere else.
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:26 PM
shaheed
Three Wheelin'

yeah he stole other folks money so he could give you free ****, i can't name one other vendor that does that. my money spent with no product ever delivered = my business. if you don't like that then i suggest you start personally refunding all of the folks he has ripped off in the past.
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:27 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Who are you, the Rennlist police? I know many people that have done business with Danno here in Toronto and all are very happy. He has low price's and good products. If you want fast service and want to pay 3X the price go somewhere else.
Well, Maybe thats the problem. If he charged properly, he might not have these money issues and where you got a deal, others got ripped off!
Do you think thats fair? Put yourself in the shoes of the people that lost money...
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:29 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Good for you. Maybe he should move to Canada and you guys can get a Guru suite at the hockey game together. Paying 3x for something is still cheaper then paying 1 x and getting nothing.......
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:29 PM
sweanders
Race Director

Great, somebody is telling people who have been ripped off to leave the poor criminal alone.
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:35 PM
Tom Carson
Burning Brakes

as if all the ones that lost money are lying
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:36 PM
special tool
Banned

I'm calling Johnny Cochran
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:44 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Are you smoking crack. Scammo is ripping people off and you say to leave him alone. Can you refund the money for him?
If you can't
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:49 PM
macnewma
Addict
Rennlist Member

They are all liars!!! Just like the baseball reporters.

Danno would rather hide and ignore the problem. Barry's excuse was that he could hit homers before he juiced so the juice didn't matter! Danno's only saving grace is that he helped people a few years ago even though now he just screws them. Awesome. He should just be glad he didn't take my money.

My current personal accounts receivable balance is zero. That is a running account over my entire life. I have always collected on any outstanding debts owed to me plus interest. Disconnected phones and changes of address have never stopped me (although skipping the country would be tough). I suggest putting forth some effort to retrieve what is rightfully yours.
Old 02-23-2005 | 06:59 PM
ian kam
Racer

I guess everyone has a story about Danno some bad and some that worked out. I guess it comes down to just simply Danno's bussiness practices are not customer focused. Yes everyone can have personal problems and get behind in orders taken. There are people that do this kind of thing all the time. Wait to see if the customer will just give up and call it a loss due to expensive legal fees....finally make orders appear to renew a postive imgage. As i see it often customers are willing to write off a few hundred bucks and call it a day (myself included at one time). This kind off pratice can generate income far more than we can imagine. I would be interested in what other companies share the same owner if ya dig deep enough. I guess all I'm saying look at the big picture that a few hundred adds up to millions and by promoting such bussiness makes it more commen event. Which increases everyones chances of being taken. This is just not about Danno its a global problem so ya it will happen to everyone....by passing on such info just helps the buyer be aware before doing bussiness. ( pay by credit card they have way more of an interest in these matters and will often refund your funds) Also if they dont take a credit card ask yourself why ?? Has the account been pulled due to bussiness practice ??

Quick Reply: Danno / guru racing REPORTED TO THE POLICE