Originally Posted by hosrom_951
Seriously last post now.

Double opps and this was on page 8.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:32 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A simple mistake slim, there are (or were) three threads on GURU on the same page.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:36 PM
HD911
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh i see, so, who are you to know what products i use? i have a guru product in case you didn't know, and just a heads up, i did participate in this thread earlier.

( Funny you recently stated that you have NOT bought anything fromn Guru, maybe you bought your product second hand)

Secondly, i am a paying member, this is a technical forum. How many times has this issue with GURU came along?
(And??? Do you want a badge?)

You know how guru works, yet they still buy, they are not happy and they complain, it's their fault, not mine, not you're not this forum's, simple, They put their *** on the line.

(What are you talking about? Many newbie have NO idea about Guru's poor past, and its threads like these that HELP newbies out!!!!!)

Enough is enough, i come here to learn, not to see vendor bashing threads.
( Great you come here to learn, some come to get opinions on Mods, so if you come to learn then why are you constantly posting in a thread that has nothing to teach you???)

My constant wining on killing the thread????? please, the way i see it, more and more post count numbers go up, and you make "fun" of those with most post counts, and this is my first post saying to kill the thread.
( Now you are rambling)

Don't keep commenting on my posts as "god" or "mr. know it all" and READ, you have eyes, use them!
(Stop, I called you "God" once! Don't flatter yourself, you have given more than your fair share of bad advice!)

IF you read (which is obvious that you haven't) you would CLEARLY SEE my "constant whining" was one post. You have a problem? go and solve it, dont POST it indirectly okay??
(Why is it that you always remind everyone else to "read" when you can't even speak proper english yourself?? Why don't YOU learn to READ and SPEAK then come back and give advice on how to READ english!)

Old 02-25-2005, 01:36 PM
sweanders
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy Himsel
When were they post marked?
They were sent about a day before Danno had a visit in the home from a Detective Dennis Swack at the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:38 PM
HD911
Racer

Originally Posted by sweanders
They were sent about a day before Danno had a visit in the home from a Detective Dennis Swack at the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:43 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by HD911
(Why is it that you always remind everyone else to "read" when you can't even speak proper english yourself?? Why don't YOU learn to READ and SPEAK then come back and give advice on how to READ english!)

I like the way you reply, especially when you throw it off the thread (and my reply).
Old 02-25-2005, 01:50 PM
HD911
Racer

I like the way you reply, especially when you throw it off the thread (and my reply).
I guess it is you who has the reading problem! Go back and look at my response's in (Brackets), better yet I'll post then again so you can attempt to READ them!

( Funny you recently stated that you have NOT bought anything fromn Guru, maybe you bought your product second hand)

(What are you talking about? Many newbies have NO idea about Guru's poor past, and its threads like these that HELP newbies out!!!!!)

( Great you come here to learn, some come to get opinions on Mods, so if you come to learn then why are you constantly posting in a thread that has nothing to teach you???)

(Stop, I called you "God" once! Don't flatter yourself, you have given more than your fair share of bad advice!)

Old 02-25-2005, 02:01 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Wow - an amazing thread..... Not exactly for all the right reasons, either....

A couple of points.......

First - while waiting for resolution from Danno - why don't we try to relax a bit, rather then beating each other up? Or at least, try to stick to the topic at hand? Hmmm.......

Second - yes, Danno and I have communicated recently. Hang on a bit, could we?

Third - yes, I did remove GURU from the Sponsor's page - and yes, Danno is aware of it

Fourth - yes, I am aware of Mr. Lindsey's reply on that other Forum. Since I don't stoop to "mud slinging", all I'll note is that when there is a disagreement between two people, their views are different (hence a "disagreement"?). Mr. Lindsey is certainly entitled to his view, as I am mine. In reality - I suspect somewhere between his posted "view" and my private "view" - lays the truth of past events. If that were not the case, I doubt we would have had a disagreement in the first place..???

Now - before we take this thread "off track" any further - could we take a moment and stop the internal/infernal bickering... Sheeshhhhh - some of you folks need to go sit in your car, crank the tunes - and if your Porsche is "in storage" - just make "vrrrroooom, vrrrrooommm" sounds.....

John D.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:03 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by HD911

Again, how do you now they are second hand?? they are not, GURU's products were at MANY other vendors (we are talking last year when vendors sold some GURU products and rennlisters purchased from them without problems).

(What are you talking about? Many newbies have NO idea about Guru's poor past, and its threads like these that HELP newbies out!!!!!)
There is a reason for a "search" function on the top right of the screen you know, use it

( Great you come here to learn....so if you come to learn then why are you constantly posting in a thread that has nothing to teach you???)

All i said was to kill the thread, what 10 pages is not enough?? not to mention the tons of other "anti-guru" threads in the archives? there were THREE threads on GURU on the FIRST page a while ago.

some come to get opinions on Mods
Oh really? an OPINION on mods? i thought experience was more important!

Funny, 80% of rennlisters give "bad" advice and don't know it, they spread the word, so i do the same (naturally) yet you pick on me?

All of a suddent opinions (mine) don't matter anymore.

You know what, this is just going crazy. I gave my opinion, you didn't like it, i can't make you change you're mind. We are getting no-where here.......
Old 02-25-2005, 02:07 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by evil 944t
What the hell are you talking about? Who does the same? WTF!!!

I want to see every thread regarding other venders and I WANT NAMES!!

This is crap. I believe most of the other probles were shipping mis comunication problems that have been resolved.

With the exception of a tiny handful of listers, I don't think many have had lasting problems with SFR, Lindsey, Vitesse etc.. Maybe Anderson motorworks but look where they are.

You better stop spreading rumers
horsrom, you never reponded to this. Whats up?
Old 02-25-2005, 02:08 PM
HD911
Racer

LOL no

And Lindsey Racing is #1 on my list IIRC

Seriously last post now.
Seriously? Hosrom your a good guy, since there is nothing for you to learn in this thread why don't you just stop posting in it? Its one little thread out of 20 on this page. There are many other threads happening at this very second! Leave this one alone for the people involved ie not you)!
Old 02-25-2005, 02:13 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

HD: Cool........
Old 02-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by special tool
Okay - Hosrom gets up, removes the boot from his ***, and delivers a super-fly pile-driver to HD who is caught off guard.....

Jim, your WWF play by play is killing me.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:14 PM
david benjamin
Track Day

Default David Benjamin replies

QUOTE=John D. "Wow - an amazing thread..... Not exactly for all the right reasons, either...."

As administrator John D. says... an amazing thread. Since posting the original message that I had reported Danno to the police I have been watching the responses. For what it is worth, I consider that this thread has truly shaken down something that needed sorting out. Danno may well be a particularly talented engineer who has offered free advice. But that does not give him, or anybody, the right to lie and steal. Building up someone's trust in order to defraud them later is despicable. My reason for posting on Rennlist was to alert others of his practises in order that they might not lose their money (and waste a great deal of time). Frankly, in my old-fashioned view, not to have posted the original message would have been tantamount to condoning Dannos' activities. It would be interesting to find out just how much money has been 'taken' by Danno / Guru for goods not delivered. Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands? But, again, this may be 'off topic' for Rennlist.

David Benjamin
Old 02-25-2005, 03:37 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

There was a thread yesterday about how much Danno took from ppl but the moderator decided to end the thread. Here is the link
https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/187922-how-much-did-guru-danno-cost-you.html

Next is my post for that thread and also the last one.

I probably loss more than anybody else. Dan Nguyen did a head gasket job on my car and was supposed to tune it as well. He used the head of Travis's white 951 on my car, because he told me a story that my car's head had a microscopic leak. The head gasket job plus guru chips, and a used head $ 2400.00, plus 2 tuning dyno sessions @ $ 300.00 each. But that's not all the car over boosted and broke a ring 3 weeks after he gave it to me. He had the car for almost 4 months I ended up buying a piece of junk engine from Black Forest Racing in Florida the owner is John Forbes another crook in my book and I had to rebuild that engine. Grand total of a used engine plus rebuild $ 6100.00. Do the math.

Oh btw Danno never offer to help even or reinburse any money.

Quick Reply: Danno / guru racing REPORTED TO THE POLICE