Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like a deal to me.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:37 PM
tazman
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey some of us have to work for a living

I just sent you the money Steven and you should of said about needing the money earlier and I would of paid you last night.

I just wanted to say THANKS to Mike B. Steven and everybody else who made this happen and of course John D. for giving us a place to bring everybody together!
Old 02-16-2004, 06:43 PM
MySwiss
Pro

Thanks Tazman. I knew you would come through.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:08 PM
turbo944
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definitely a big thanks....I have been playing with the LM-1 software this afternoon at work since everyone is gone now and I'm here by myself until 6 tonight. Very cool! I have programmed the analog output to use with a narrowband readout reading 0-1v using an AFR from 11 to 17 (a useful range that would indicate a problem or not if it went to one extreme or the other) and now my Lindsey IAFM-1 could be very useful as it's no longer going to be reading a simple and big jump right in the center only, it's a fairly linear track up the range. Of course you can modify that further if you need be if you were to find out that the IAFM-1 didn't read well in certain areas. Although I'd still like to sell it and get me an LCD gauge instead....just to help recoup the rest of the costs on it. Least I think I do. Will be easy enough to test out though.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:19 PM
Mike B
Done With Sidepatch
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by MySwiss
Mike B. I wanted to thank you for putting this group buy together. We hope that you will enjoy your new tool.
I sent you a PM
My thanks go to you, and your crew, Stephen. Euro Parts Etc is definitely on the rise. Thanks!!!

Originally posted by tazman
...I just wanted to say THANKS to Mike B. Steven and everybody else who made this happen and of course John D. for giving us a place to bring everybody together!
My pleasure Tom! I appreciate Stephen (MySwiss) stepping up and improving the offer.

Thanks to everyone who paticipated. We all saved a couple of dollars on a WB02 and our motors will be better for it.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Songzzz
Burning Brakes

Sorry Guys, I suck and could not make it for the PLX.

I was 100% sure until a recent leakdown reveals the need for engine rebuilt. Unfortunately, I have limited funds available and spending on a rebuilt seems to be the wiser option.

MySwiss, I got your PM.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:42 PM
MySwiss
Pro

Songzzz. It's not a problem anymore. We ,at least, had the minimum of 5 units to make the deal work.

I understand your situation.

Quick Reply: Group Buy: PLX M300 wideband oxygen sensor and/or the Power Perfect SMT6