Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kid Spits On My Car Today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 06:15 PM
'bryan'
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Kid Spits On My Car Today!!!

Are there any free license plate number searches?? Apparently some punk was spitting at my car at the light today, bunch of teenagers in an altima. I didn't see him, but my mom, a car behind me, did. I can put up with punks revving their engines at a light, and other bs that comes with the car, but to have the utter disrespect to spit at my car is crossing the line.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:27 PM
FSTPRSH
Pro

Make some friends with some large-build Russians (no offense Vlad ) and when you find out who they are, let them meet your "little friends". I doubt they'd spit ever again.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:36 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have friends with the Russian's.

I can speek alitte russian and can read write 0.
But thats what happens when you have a Russian exchange student from Novograd.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:36 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I chased a hick in a lifted truck down one time! It was awesome! Chased him right to a spot where I knew cops would be at an insane rate of speed. He was, of course, drunk. I think he learned his lesson that day. It is nice to know cops!
Old 10-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Baron009
Pro

I guess on the bright side you can be thankful they didn't key it or something. You can always wash spit off.

Damn stupid kids.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:47 PM
Russian Rocket
Pro

yeah baby, i'm always up for some mug wrenching bring on the good ol' times of anarchy
last time i did it though it put me in the front seat with a Dean
best way is not to waste your nerve sells on these shnit-heads. Good-ol uncle Darvin will hunt them down sooner or later. Unless you have numerous witnesses, license plate and enough patience. This whole process of finding them, accusing and having justice take place is so long and arduous that it exhausts you to nothing. That's why i sometimes like to go back to motherland, chase 'em down and make their dentist/chiropractor/psychologist a rich men A better way to do it in the U.S. is VOTE PRO-CHOICE
Vlad.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:54 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Russia is the FatherLand. I have been corrected to many times by Russian friends to count. I think anyone that spits on an P-car is "blue" if you know what I mean...
Old 10-22-2003, 07:01 PM
'bryan'
Advanced

Oh, I'm not gonna try to pursue it legally, I just wanna find out who it was.
The rest will be taken care of.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:06 PM
944S2NUT
Drifting

I had an ******* kid in a mini van riding my *** last year in the snow, trying to for me togo faster errrr. I couldn't hardly keep traction, when the double lane started the punks friend reached upon his roof grabbed some snow and wiped it at my car as he roared by. If I could have caught him he would not be alive today I promise you.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:07 PM
Russian Rocket
Pro

Fishey...It depends. If you say "rodina" a more commonly used world, it's feminine, so it's a SHE If your talking about a word "ottechestvo" it has a little different meaning. "Ottec"-FAther. This word is a bit outdated, "rodina" is a commonly used one. FAtherland is the word used directly in Ukrainian Language, "Bat'kivshina" from the word "Bat'ko" - Father. However in Ukrainian Language everyone stillconstantly uses the "Bat'kivshina" word.
I know.. weird, also it's all relative and depends what part of the country you come from
But yeah, those guys are "blue", they're also "Suki" and "pideri" if you know what i mean
Vlad.

p.s. i'm about to steal someones thread, gotta stay on topic

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 10-22-2003 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Ag951
Three Wheelin'

I don't know what you mean...
Old 10-22-2003, 07:26 PM
SoCal Driver
Race Car

People are creatures of habit. Sit on a park bench at the same intersection a little before the time of day your situation occurred. Get a good slingshot and a hand full of marbles.

I think you can figure out the rest.

Last edited by SoCal Driver; 10-23-2003 at 02:45 AM.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:44 PM
Epic2112
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You could ask a cop if you have any friends that are officers, or if you meet an officer in the same state as you here on rennlist. I don't think they are allowed to give that information out, but you can ask.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Originally posted by Russian Rocket
Fishey...It depends. If you say "rodina" a more commonly used world, it's feminine, so it's a SHE If your talking about a word "ottechestvo" it has a little different meaning. "Ottec"-FAther. This word is a bit outdated, "rodina" is a commonly used one. FAtherland is the word used directly in Ukrainian Language, "Bat'kivshina" from the word "Bat'ko" - Father. However in Ukrainian Language everyone stillconstantly uses the "Bat'kivshina" word.
I know.. weird, also it's all relative and depends what part of the country you come from
But yeah, those guys are "blue", they're also "Suki" and "pideri" if you know what i mean
Vlad.

p.s. i'm about to steal someones thread, gotta stay on topic
Yes I do know what you mean... I can speak some but I cannot read it thanks for the sounded out versions of the words also the fatherland thing might be because some of my friends are Ukrainian. They speek both because they are very similar but I know this happens alot between the languages.

Whats with the Russian Mob being so big in Cowlumbus and Cleveland?
Old 10-22-2003, 08:27 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Originally posted by 'bryan'
Oh, I'm not gonna try to pursue it legally, I just wanna find out who it was.
The rest will be taken care of.
Haha, nice... Ltes here about it when you have 'inflicted justice'
~Eyal

Quick Reply: Kid Spits On My Car Today!!!