Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kid Spits On My Car Today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 12:41 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I say, wash your car and get over it.... geeez!
Old 10-23-2003, 12:41 PM
jjmson20
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

steamer on the hood, doe **** on the radiator, and for good measure wrap his car with duct tape.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Lead Foot 944
Three Wheelin'

Someone spit on my friends car a couple of years ago, then about two weeks later he found out who did spit on his car, and so he asked me to borrow a couple can's of paint stripper
The rest is history.

Lead Foot 944
84 944..
Old 10-23-2003, 01:10 PM
kinda5150
Racer

lead, that was awesome, cool idea
Old 10-23-2003, 01:15 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

some little punk-*** bitch kid attempted to spit on my dad's 968 Cab while I was driving it. I saw them do it though, and nearly ran them off the road, then just decided it wasn't worth wrecking such a beautiful car, even if it did mean killing some disrespectful teenagers who think they are funny (we all know this is definately un-true). I hate that ****, but hey. the things you may have to put up with when owning a Porsche. you shouldn't have to, but like someone said. it's better than having it keyed.
Old 10-23-2003, 03:23 PM
Jeff928S4
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree with Gelefsky...

It's spit. What's the big deal? Wash it off and realize that spit represents how much better a person you are then the spitter. His whole life is going to be full of spit....let it go, uneducated people like that will get it back eventually.

OR......continue the cycle of stupidity, egg his car or whatever and when he comes back with brake fluid you can then go with a bat and when he comes back with sugar in the tank, you can come back with a gun and when he comes back with a bazooka, you can come back with a tank and then when you both realize it started with a simple spattle of spit, it will all come into persepective.......it's up to you.

Someone spit on my car at Wal-mart last year. What did I do? Nothing but keep living a happy life....something the spitter most likely will never know. Being happy and peaceful is the best revenge.

Jeff (944S Boyeee)
Old 10-23-2003, 04:05 PM
Peckster
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Some of the stuff in this thread is disgusting. You guys are lowering the standards of the list.
Old 10-23-2003, 04:13 PM
Russian Rocket
Pro

You guys are lowering the standards of the list
And what would the standard be? Stop him and give a lecture on Porsche Supremacy or show him a shiny german dash ? J/K
Gotta agree though.... the rape coments got me wondering, handled many victims on my ambulance and that is one discouraging and simply unspeakable site :sad: :sad: :sad:
Vlad.
Old 10-23-2003, 05:22 PM
'bryan'
Advanced

Well, waited for him today, didn't see him. Think I might've showed up too late. I'm positive he goes to the local highschool, though I don't know him since i go to a private school. Some good and and some crazy ideas, thanks for the support though.
Old 10-23-2003, 05:40 PM
meanmaroon951
Racer

Found a piece of big red on my hood today BURT ME UP i hate it when redneck ignoramuses cant appreciate a good example of engineering and have to trash it just because it isnt theres AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
Old 10-23-2003, 05:42 PM
Manning
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff and Marc, exactly what you said. That is exactly right. It's spit for crying out loud. And what's more, they spit on your car which is only a thing. They didn't spit on you or someone in your family or close to you, they spit on a big hunk of metal. Drive it home and wash it off and get over it.

Some of you guys are obviously very young and/or very immature. You really need to grow up and realize what is important in life, like life for example. Besides, you're giving the young folks on this board who aren't dumbasses a bad name.

And whether your "joking" or not, there are just some things in life that you don't kid around about.
Old 10-23-2003, 06:33 PM
triscadek
Addict
Rennlist Member

Unfortunately, good humor is lost over the net and therefore people can't tell whether or not you're joking or serious.
Old 10-23-2003, 06:41 PM
89magic98
In the Sink
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 75 Posts

For what it's worth, I don't even think it's funny when people joke about people convicted of a crime getting raped once they wind up in prison, regardless of the offense.

I do think that there should be some recourse for people doing something like this (spitting on someone else's car)... if it goes unchecked, it's a gateway for the same people to commit more serious acts of vandalism later on. It's a quality of life crime. I thought the police in NYC turned things around by busting people for smaller offenses, which in turn took the same people off the streets who were likely to do worse later on.

Agreed with Manning, once you pull a firearm, you have a very high chance of starting a chain of events that will change your life forever. So you'd better be sure you need to do it.

Halloween is coming up... hopefully nobody gets too amped about anyone egging their cars!

And hopefully this whole thread was some venting in jest!
Old 10-23-2003, 07:00 PM
kinda5150
Racer

so manning, now you are calling us dumbasses? nice job fella. talk about maturity?! i'm hardly what you'd consider young, 32. although i don't condone raping anyone, or even pulling a gun (unless absolutely necessary), i am however one who feels that eye calls for an eye. sure it's just spit. i thing what some of you might miss is what the hell this spit stands for: disrespect, not only of me but of my personal belongings as well. i have dreamt and worked my *** off for the things i have and i won't tolerate anyone f'ing with any of them, especially some punk *** who doesn't have the drive to better themselves. so call me crazy or immature or whatever, but i have something you apparently don't, and that is pride. it's that type of "let it go" attitude that is ruining this country to begin with. kids do this **** because their parents have that attitude. basically pleading with them instead of beating their asses. that's what has brought this whole generation to feel no responsibility for their actions and have no respect. there are still a few good ones, which the kids we have here are, but they are definitely the minority. so sorry, i see things differently, which is one of the reasons i love this country. so F U!
Old 10-23-2003, 07:41 PM
incessant
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone spit on my car at Wal-mart last year. What did I do? Nothing but keep living a happy life....something the spitter most likely will never know. Being happy and peaceful is the best revenge.
Group hug!

Nice words.. what you say makes sense.

The rape thing is uncalled for.

Everything else is good fun and joking.
I think everyone here is smart enough not to pull a firearm on someone for spitting on your car.
I don't, however, agree with taking a slap in the face and doing nothing about it!

In all honesty I would probably take the license plate number, and call in a drunk driver to the cops if I had the opportunity, I would certainly voice my anger at the perpatrator. This causes no physical harm, and will certainly make the person think in the future.

Spit is one thing, but spit today... key tomorrow? Would you honestly walk away from someone damaging your vehicle?

The repspect issue is a big one.. I, (as I'm sure most people are), am very proud of my car and work/ed very hard to own it. When someone goes out of there way to blantanty disrespect me or my car in a physical way, that needs to be addressed.

I agree some of these posts may be a touch grotesque.. but we are just voicing opinions and thoughts on a contructive website. Not going out and doing it.

I apologize if anyone has taken offense to my posts, as that was certainly not the intent.

Quick Reply: Kid Spits On My Car Today!!!