924/931/944/951/968 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wilson's thread

Old 05-13-2019, 12:56 AM
Noahs944
Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its been a fantasy of mine to order McDonalds food through the drive thru in Wilson for like 5 years. I can now take that off the wish list. Last night almost midnight we were charging up and down the hills in the blackness of the foothills on an incredible road, these LED headlight are AMAZING! Then today after a drive, my throttle cable broke but fortunately my friends kid gave me the brake cable from his BMX bike & we were able to drive home.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Noahs944
Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the full time rear view monitor & camera seem to be working well. It only draws 3 amps total!

The car desperately needs an alignment since lowering it about 2 inches (28mm torsion/250 lb springs). The ride, ride height & firmness seems great!

Less than 450 miles on my turbo conversion & the first turbo done blown up! I'm not mad at cha... I'll take the blame for needing better engineering. The oil feed line melted causing it the bearing to burn up! Here I'm drilling/tapping for a Greddy EBC map sensor and also opened up the oil restrictor plate to 1.5mm diameter.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wilson's thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: