Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How would the 944 look today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 10:18 AM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,254 Posts

Originally Posted by Cyberpunky
So you block quoting me and saying the info I found was not relevant, wasn't directed at me ? really ? my bad, I have always thought when someone quotes you and then dismisses what you have said/linked to, then it is directed at you.
This proves beyond any doubt your posts are so far out in left field it's not even funny anymore.

Let me sum this up for you:

Actually it all started with this post
Originally Posted by Hacker-Pschorr
That may be, but that's irrelevant.
Fact is, Porsche is not going to take the Panamera into a two door version and price it down below or at Boxster levels with a 4-cylinder engine.
This where you first state your opinion as fact to someone else you disagree with
To which I said: "That wasn't even directed towards anything you said..."

My comment about the Panamera was quoting Ryan_U....NOT YOU Try paying attention

I never said anything about the panamera at all. You are trying to put words into my mouth(another bullying tatic). Another poster talked about the Panamera, I just pointed out that you stated as fact it will never happen, and dismissed their contribution too
No kidding – my comment about the Panamera was replying ot Ryan_U as stated above. YOU copied my reply to Ryan_U in your previous post to this one. Once again, you need to scroll up and re-read what you are trying to talk about. I’m not putting words in you mouth, you are mixing up who quoted who.

It was one link(not links and no data was published by me), and I explained why I thought it was relevant. You are now saying I said something about the panamera and am now going against the link because of it. I have never said anything about the panamera, so why do you keep saying I have ? I posted how you stated an opinion as fact, against another user, and now you are taking that out of context. See how you keep doing that ?
Have you figured out your mistake about the Panamera conversation yet?

So if Porsche designed a car for VW/Audi, it's not a Porsche design ? Isn't that exactly how the 924/944 came about ? In the link it says they(Porsche) are working on a new modular system of design, so the design by definition, would be fresh and by Porsche. Sorry I thought you had read all that stuff in all your mags
If the chassis starts life as a Audi, then it’s not a fresh Porsche design. This isn’t rocket science. I bet you think the Cayenne is a fresh Porsche design.

again with panamera ? My link was to a fresh design, another poster mentioned the panamera. see above
Yes, I realize Ryan_U brought up the Panamera, to which I commented on and []byou[/b] pulled that comment into this discussion. Have you figured this out yet?

Yes they are, and so are yours, so ppl can clearly see where you have taken me out of context.
Um….not quite but whatever makes you feel better.

You took my post to Ryan_U as an example of how I stated something as “fact” that you claim isn’t. Then go on to argue about how you never said anything about the Panamera (I never said you did) that is a text book definition of going out of context. Pot meet kettle much?

You quoted two examples of where I posted something as fact to try and discredit my views.
I addressed both examples, one of which was not originally directed towards you (the Panamera comment) yet you dragged it in here and now are accusing me of saying you started the Panamera discussion? Are you serious? This has got to be a joke.

Well it's not customary to edit what someone says down to the point where it is out of context, so that you are not addressing the actual point they made. That is a troll or bullying tactic
If that makes you feel better, run with it.

I said
*Contradiction much ? will they or won't they ? Please don't answer, as I was just showing how one can easily twist what another said and make them look foolish, if you take things they say out of context, and internet trolls and bully's have been doing it for a long time. I actually do comprehend that your opinion is...*
and you edited to
*Contradiction much ? will they or won't they ? *
and then responded to just the edited quote.
Excellent Example!!! Thank you!!! Anyone who cares to follow the discussion would have already seen the full post, no need to carry every single last sentence / word. You made it sound like I’m adding words or re-arranging your posts to change things – which is a flat out LIE. It’s a “tactic” to shorten posts since most people skim over the quotes since…....you ready for this……THEY ALREADY READ IT THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

I cannot believe I’m having this discussion. This is web forum 101.

That is taking it out of context, and you edited the quote, to make me look foolish. That is a fact and it is there for all to see. It's also ironic that you did it again, to a post about you doing just that. Guess the truth about your bullying tactics doesn't sit well with you, so you have to try and rewrite history, so you can claim the moral high ground, when everyone can see how you actually go about things.
Please pay special attention to the bolded part here. That is implying I’m going in and editing your posts to change what you said. I have never done so, and this is a very serious accusation.

I just posted a link, and tried to share something I thought was relevant to the community. I didn't write it, so not sure how I have pride in it, or is finding a link on the internet a big deal for you ? I am just a humble user and you are an all powerful mod, so the fact I have responded to you, clearly shows I am not threatened by your bullying tatics or anthing else you have said. I guess others may be threatened by you and so you feel quite comfortable being so bombastic and in bullying users, as you are probably used to getting away with it
Sorry, it’s still painfully obvious after all of your false claims and accusation that you simply got your undies in a knot after my first response to your post and you are hell bent on something.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

Folks, I am closing this thread because it has drifted too far off topic.
Let's all remember that Rennlist encourages diversity of opinion. A different opinion does not mean that the writer is demeaning your view... rather s/he has a different idea.

Regards,

Quick Reply: How would the 944 look today?