Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 951 was attacked by a paintball gun in traffic!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 04:31 PM
jtsporsche
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Marcquito
You're an stupid old man. You're obviously past your time - past the point of knowing what's right from wrong - past normal brain activity.

How about one of those dumb-*** kids shoot you in the eye? Are you going to laugh like a moron and say, "Ohhh silly scalawags! Just being kids, eh!?"

Idiot.
thats kind of harsh, He probably comes from a time when the only thing kids shot at were rabbits, and thats because they were hungry. And if they ever got caught doing something as stupid and dis-respectful as the topict of this thread, their dad would make'em go out back and get a whoopin switch off the tree.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

I've been shot in the eye with a paintball before, you guys are a bunch of pansies.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:39 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Marcquito
You're an stupid old man. You're obviously past your time - past the point of knowing what's right from wrong - past normal brain activity.

How about one of those dumb-*** kids shoot you in the eye? Are you going to laugh like a moron and say, "Ohhh silly scalawags! Just being kids, eh!?"

Idiot.
Marc,
Well, I see another "brave" one who slings insults from behind a screen. And my brain activity is just fine, thanks for the concern. I am sorry my OPINION does not match yours...the OP was about a car getting hit with paintballs, not all the gloom and doom that has been woven into it since.

Enjoy your day

EDIT: I retracted a comment that was unnecessary and rude.

Last edited by CPR; 10-05-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:07 PM
CPR
Race Director

Alright let me try a different approach:

I am not crazy or nuts or past my prime. I just do not understand the whole "up in arms" over paintballs. And yes, I get it...they are dangerous and the act was disrespectful...everyone happy???
I just don't get all the whining and crying. Grow some grapes....If someone commits an act against you that you do not like, fix it. Kick his A$$, shoot him back...whatever...sound like a bunch of women.

Next time post this nonsense in OT, and let them rip you to shreds...last I checked this was the technical forum.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:24 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Lorax
I've been shot in the eye with a paintball before, you guys are a bunch of pansies.
not everyone can get impaled like you do and drive ourselves home. Stiching up our own bodies with home made wire-loom, and laughing about it all in the process.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:54 PM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Your car was pretty lucky, as most here. A friend of mine had his car shot twice, they put two dents in that have since rusted out.

And with the way Marc is freaking out here I'd venture to say he is the girl that was shot in the eye, and is now blind....
Old 10-05-2008, 09:05 PM
CPR
Race Director

Originally Posted by DDP
Your car was pretty lucky, as most here. A friend of mine had his car shot twice, they put two dents in that have since rusted out.

And with the way Marc is freaking out here I'd venture to say he is the girl that was shot in the eye, and is now blind....
Old 10-06-2008, 03:09 AM
Marcquito
No, not Mosquito!
Rennlist Member

Location: Gliese 581g | Monte-Carlo, Côte d’Azur, La Planète Terre
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DDP

:O!!!! How'd you know????

handicappppp'd
Old 10-06-2008, 03:18 AM
Marcquito
No, not Mosquito!
Rennlist Member

Location: Gliese 581g | Monte-Carlo, Côte d’Azur, La Planète Terre
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CPR
Marc,
Well, I see another "brave" one who slings insults from behind a screen. And my brain activity is just fine, thanks for the concern. I am sorry my OPINION does not match yours...the OP was about a car getting hit with paintballs, not all the gloom and doom that has been woven into it since.

Enjoy your day

EDIT: I retracted a comment that was unnecessary and rude.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:20 AM
knfeparty
Race Car

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

That sucks, colin. I have some pretty high-tech paintball guns...one is probably worth as much as my was 944 when I first got the 944. It's definitely a major problem with the sport gaining acceptance that kids do stupid stuff like this. But if you want some equipment to return fire (serious fire...34 shots per second) then maybe we can work out a trade for that turbo. Sorry I never called you up, we got away late today and I didn't have time to come by regardless...still coming down for the EAF though.

*I do not condone using paintball equipment outside of its intended playing areas.

....unless someone was being really, really annoying.

Quick Reply: My 951 was attacked by a paintball gun in traffic!!