Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT- What should I do about this little problem?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 12:51 AM
jonnybgood
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

don't know what is going on here. Glad I am too busy to get wrapped up in this kind of thread.

Enjoy your 944, if you have one!
Old 02-03-2006, 01:00 AM
Chase72
Racer

OMG! No moderator means we can post nudie pics on the "I'd Hit It" thread!

To the "I'd Hit It" thread boys!
Old 02-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Eric
Addict
Rennlist Member

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 122 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by Legoland951
Tom, is it within a judge's powers to sentence a motorist to serve "bicycle duty" in the areas they commit reckless driving or other crimes against cyclists instead of jail?
When i have training in the spring I will ask that question
Old 02-03-2006, 10:19 AM
95Juan
Mexican Ambassador
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

my dog's breath smells like cats.

go figure.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 122 Likes on 89 Posts

[QUOTE=BigNNasty]Also, Tom...

Think I'm treating you unfairly? Well, if you have treated me like I treated you from the get go...we wouldn't be here. Do not blame your lost brain cells over me. You started the **** between us. Be the bigger man and end it! (since I'm to young of age, and just little and sweet!)

Lil' N Sweet out...until the 944 arrives! Obviously with a new name though![/QUOTE]
Someone want to tell this kid he is welcome to post on the technical forum as long as it has some relationship however tangental to reality? NAH, lets just suggest new names.

How bout CraigII, AmafII, maybe just plain Mr. or Pilkington, but not mr pilkington, that one is a .

Well, my job is done, im going to go ride off into the sunset. whats off in the sunset you ask? funny you should ask, i think if you look off in the sunset you will see me
Old 02-03-2006, 10:55 AM
95Juan
Mexican Ambassador
Lifetime Rennlist

[QUOTE=Tom R.]
Originally Posted by BigNNasty
Also, Tom...

Think I'm treating you unfairly? Well, if you have treated me like I treated you from the get go...we wouldn't be here. Do not blame your lost brain cells over me. You started the **** between us. Be the bigger man and end it! (since I'm to young of age, and just little and sweet!)

Lil' N Sweet out...until the 944 arrives! Obviously with a new name though![/QUOTE]
Someone want to tell this kid he is welcome to post on the technical forum as long as it has some relationship however tangental to reality? NAH, lets just suggest new names.

How bout CraigII, AmafII, maybe just plain Mr. or Pilkington, but not mr pilkington, that one is a .

Well, my job is done, im going to go ride off into the sunset. whats off in the sunset you ask? funny you should ask, i think if you look off in the sunset you will see me

how can you ride into the sunset in the morning?
Old 02-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Legoland951
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

If you fly fast enough, you can catch up with sunset on the other side of the earth....
Old 02-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Eric
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Legoland951
If you fly fast enough, you can catch up with sunset on the other side of the earth....
If you say "bloody mary" into a bathroom mirror 5 times in the dark, the boogeyman will appear and make you a PBJ sandwich with the crusts cut off.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Ken D
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 83 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by 951Obsession
how can you ride into the sunset in the morning?
Chuck Norris does it all the time. A roundhouse kick is involved.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Robert D
Three Wheelin'

I know for a fact cyclists are ticketed for riding on sidewalks. Perhaps in cities where the sidewalks are less congested they are more lenient...Here in Austin, TX cyclists are flagged down for riding on sidewalks all of the time. It is a law.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:14 PM
95Juan
Mexican Ambassador
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Ken D
Chuck Norris does it all the time. A roundhouse kick is involved.

superman ran around the earth to reverse the rotation, chuck norris says that's gay, and simply roundhouse kicks the earth.

if that doesnt work, he simply burrows to the core of the earth with his bare hands and rubs his beard on the solid core.

i have no idea how that relates, but nothing in this thread is doing anything.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:59 AM
BigNNasty
Racer

Well, like most of you told me the first go 'round with this egging problem of how it wouldn't happen again if I laid it to rest...well, guess what? My INTERIOR gets egged, the other night. I was a moron on my part and forgot to lock my truck (verrrrry rare mind you), and the person threw about 3 eggs inside at my passenger window which was covered in yolk, and some landed on my seat and carpet. My truck now looks like a Toyota Cup Truck stripped for racing due to no seat or carpet. Well, whoever messed with it this time is a smart one. I'm on 6 months diversion for getting pulled over just 2 months before my 16th. Well, this means I cannot put this to an end this time, by any means. As anything I want to do, could be used against me in court to take my license till 18, or even 21. So revenge is out of the question, atleast coming from me.

Thing is, it rained here last night at around 10:25-10:35. Well, nit-picking my truck over for evidence, I noticed that my bed rails of my bed liner had dryed yolk white on them. Well, this means my truck got egged BEFORE it rained. So whoever did this, has some VERY large nuts, as my dad is walking the dogs/leaving for work at this time, and I was back and forth from my house with a friend.

I guess I came out on the lucky side. They could have broken my very expensive Pioneer head unit, popped my truck out of gear and rolled it into my dads...hell, even have taken the change from my ash tray! I even had some quarters in it...

Let this be a lesson to everyone on here, ALWAYS leave your car locked, and check it routinely. I haven't mouthed off, or talked on anyone since the last egging on x-mas eve, and my truck gets jacked with. Someone has to be a pretty big low life to really do that to someone. If they really got a problem with me, I'd rather them confront me, then make me waste my day tearing my inside of my truck out, not to mention I haven't even got to the window seals or fuzzies yet, which of course have yellow crap all over them (so it smears my window when I roll it up!)...

I kind of give up though...can't ever have any thing nice, people are always going to jack with your things. I'm really questioning even pursuing a 944, I'd be liable to kill someone if they touched my 944...
Old 06-19-2006, 03:57 AM
WolfeMacleod
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 31 Posts

Man, I have one word for you. Well..several, actually.
"Infra-Red Night Vision Video Camera in window + computer + big hard drive"

I now have a small bullet cam that records onto a memory card. Whenever I leav my car unattended, while at a store or whatnot, it is recording out the front. I'm thinking of getting three more, one for each side and the rear.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:02 AM
Legoland951
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

If someone goes through the trouble to do such a chicken $hit thing such as egging, it must be someone you know. Around here, people who hate you will break your window and set your car on fire. Egging is for high school kids. If you are having so much trouble, are you sure you are not the one provoking all these idiots so they come out of the woodworks?

Quick Reply: OT- What should I do about this little problem?