Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT- What should I do about this little problem?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigNNasty
Also...

I don't think you need to make assumptions. You don't know me. I don't know you. Therefor you cannot comment on my driving abilities, and what is and isn't to much for me. Just because I'm 15 doesn't mean I can't be a better driver then yourself.
lol. I can almost gaurantee you that it does.
i thought the same when i was 15. anyone remember that?
Old 06-19-2006, 11:42 AM
95Juan
Mexican Ambassador
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

yeah, cam. i thought that at 16 with my first 944.

that got me sideways at 50 mph, once

luckily, i had enough prayer saved up to save myself from a seriously unfortunate happening.

Old 06-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

Tigershark...

Your not very smart yourself, for however old you are. I don't need this baby talk. I need to find them and beat their *** so the problem stops, and doesn't persist. If I don't hand some *** whoopins out, their going to think they can keep doing it, and get away with it. I didn't disrespect anyone. No woman or anything. Just some punk little kids thinking their hilarious. How can you call me immature, when I'm out to beat *** of people who are actually the ones being immature?

You need to grow up. You weren't a damn angle when you grew up I bet, so stop trying to play it off on us...

EVERYONE, has done something stupid in their life, so shut up.

I need advice on how to stop this, not advice of how I shouldn't be driving...

OMG IF i wasnt at wotrk i would burst out laughing. but my boss cant know im on rennlist. so here a ton of smilies that show what my reaction is.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 95Juan
yeah, cam. i thought that at 16 with my first 944.

that got me sideways at 50 mph, once

luckily, i had enough prayer saved up to save myself from a seriously unfortunate happening.

once? i cant count on my hands and feet how many time my red car swapped ends. oooh...maaan.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

ok... that was really old posting...

leave your truck completely open one night and stand watch with a cam corder. and maybe a golf club...(j/k)
Old 06-19-2006, 12:34 PM
BigNNasty
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Besides all the old posting, which I have taken back due to all of your wishes coming true, except for truck around telephone pole.

I haven't messed with anyone, and I'm being serious about that. I have a $475 Pioneer 9600 in that truck, and it wouldn't have taken no time to yank it out, so I'm lucky people don't steal things in my town. Then again, they would have had to have some big nuts to sit there and fiddle with a CD player with my dad having a straight view of my truck.

I wasn't even mad about it really, because I know I can't do anything about it. Then my mom comes in because she hears my friends and I talking loud, and thinks were planning revenge. Then tells me if wasn't that bad or that big of a deal...
Old 06-19-2006, 01:52 PM
Eric
Addict
Rennlist Member

Maybe you will get lucky and they will throw some pieces of toast in your truck tonight. Then you will have the last laugh as you enjoy a free breakfast on your way to work.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:12 AM
Zporsche944
Racer

trust me ur decks not even worth stealing it sucks so much... I had the same one the only feature I liked was the digital volt meter... other then that pure crap... I cant give much advice other than dont comit revenge unless ur 100% positive who it is... and even if you are 100% sure dont do it because they will know its you and war will begin.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:19 PM
BigNNasty
Racer

Well, I think I got the dose of egging because my friend beat the **** out of this guy, not to mention he hasn't liked me ever since I had gym class with him. Maybe because his girlfried had messed around with all of us while they were going out, who knows...

Any deck, no matter price is worth stealing. If they can steal a 475 dollar deck, and sell it for 50, they made profit. I payed 295 plus shipping for mine, so it wasn't a bad deal. I'm satisfied with it, as it was it or a 7" flip up. Show me a better head unit if you just don't like this thing It's a lot better then the dual deck that cost 150 some, and looks a lot uglier.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

haha. sounds like some kindergarden playground fight. messed around with you? did you give her a kiss on the cheek or hold her hand or something. lol! whyd your friend have to beat him up? Cant fight your own fights?
Old 06-20-2006, 01:28 PM
yellowline
Under the Radar
Rennlist Member

They could have broken my very expensive Pioneer head unit, popped my truck out of gear and rolled it into my dads...hell, even have taken the change from my ash tray! I even had some quarters in it...
Don't work on a 944 if losing pocket change angers you. You'll have plenty of reasons to set the car on fire if you have that type of temper.

The reason they didn't do any of that stuff is because they're dumbasses. Be better than that.

The only time people actually get ahead by fighting back is on the A-Team.
Other than that, you're best off closing your mouth, not making enemies, and not messing with people. BTDT.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:52 PM
BigNNasty
Racer

Originally Posted by Campeck
haha. sounds like some kindergarden playground fight. messed around with you? did you give her a kiss on the cheek or hold her hand or something. lol! whyd your friend have to beat him up? Cant fight your own fights?
Thats not what they fought about, and she didn't mess around with this guy, atleast that night. They fought weeks ago, and it was because their both vying for the same girl, which isn't even worth it in my opinion.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:59 PM
95Juan
Mexican Ambassador
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Campeck

why hasnt this thread been deleted, moved, or abyssed?

i guess the cat's away.......
Old 06-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

Thats not what they fought about, and she didn't mess around with this guy, atleast that night. They fought weeks ago, and it was because their both vying for the same girl, which isn't even worth it in my opinion.
im just messin with you. glad you took it like i meant it.

hijack. can you believe some fool just came in here, told me to wrap a stupid pallet up, then jumped on "my" forklift and started loading himself up. hey, ill wrap that pallet, AFTER i load you up. is it YOUR job to drive the forklift. i dont think so. and he loaded up so ****ty that he had to leave the pallet i wrapped up for him. *******.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:23 PM
SwiftyZenBadd
Drama Queen
Rennlist Member

Location: Somewhere in WI in my garage, or circum-navigating the globe in a wooden boat.

i just happen to come across this post and i only got to page 6 and said "screw it" all these guys had lots of good advice, as to underage driving, and all the other misc **** that came up(which there was alot!) but anyway, i got my car when i was 15-an 86 pontiac grand am-sorta a pos. and i would drive the hell outa that car(w/o plates mind u) u talk about fearless, slamming thru snowbanks, powersliding around corners-in town!- i did so much stupid **** im lucky to have a car,license,life.....and it didnt stop when i got my license, oh no, the day i got my license, a few hours after i had it in my pocket, i powerslid thru a stop sign. cop saw the whole thing. after a while my license was suspended-numerous times(almost 2 years), lost my 95 silverado- was gonna trade it in for a 93 turbo supra targa! and on top of that i got sent off to jail. vehicle related stupidness! i have since grown up alot, im 23 and love to drive my car. there is alot of stuff on my record still and it was hard to get insurance for a long time,then i had a accident im my explorer the beginning of last year so now im waiting for that to drop off! full coverage will have to wait another 5 years i guess
i dont think i could ever go back to the way i was when i was 16- way too stupid!

Quick Reply: OT- What should I do about this little problem?