Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Valve Stem Caps

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 04:28 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I do have it covered, I am going to the store tomorrow for a few minutes and I will pick them up.
Old 02-27-2004, 05:59 PM
jabbadeznuts
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SamGrant951
Old 02-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, this is getting kind of funny, but, it's hard to tell, sometimes, how emphatic someone is in their views from their typed words- let's all be friends....

As for teh cutting off hands things- I mentioned that a few pages ago in one of my first replies to this- it is a FACT! And yes, while barbaric & inhumane, etc, those countries don't have to do it often

I'm for punishment moreso b/c of what COULD happen- I think it's ridiculous that if I shot a 13yr old while breaking into my home at 3AM, defending myself & property, that I could get in the SLIGHTEST BIT of trouble by the law OR parents! IF ANYONE should get sued in that case (and NO ONE SHOULD) it should be the parents themselves. I don't care if he;s 7yrs old, if someone wakes me in the middle of the night breathing down my neck, I will shoot first (IF possible) & ask questions later & it shouldn't make a BIT of dif if I'm ALONE OR have a wife &/or kids to protect, etc... Things escalate- kids start getting away w/stuff, realizing they don't get in trouble even when caught, & try to get away w/more! Nip it in the bud!?

As for irresponsible pet owners- that's something I REALLY have a prob with- I hold pets in as high a regard as children really- they become part of the family & have every right not to be starved, neglected, or tortured as any person- hell, they're much easier to take care of anyway, so why not do it right? Whole breeds become feared b/c of a few ******* owners...

"local kids decide to use the roof of the taxi on my lawn...as a trampoline"-

yeah, you do something to them to STOP them & YOU get in trouble- THEY get hurt & YOU get in trouble- the ONLY way around it is to NOT have the thing in the first place- just like valve caps- well, I guess we all just need to let the CHILDREN of our country decide what we CAN & CAN'T have- hell, many bent-over submissive types want to do it w/everything from giving up handguns to submitting to instant CAVITY searches everytime they visit a school or ride a plane, anyway, so what's the fu**ing dif, huh? In a few years, we'll all be walking around w/bar codes on our foreheads & a gestapo military police checking our every move under martial law w/curfews & border limitations in a CASHLESS society, etc....

"BUT WAIT....WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!??? WON'T SOMEBODY PLEEEEEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! ???"

Iceshark- I don't know if anyone has it out for you or not, but, you are still crazy- of course, that's all relative to the company you keep

Quick Reply: Valve Stem Caps