930 Perfect Build from Scratch

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 07:47 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 168 Likes on 100 Posts

Simon

I heard the EFI Tech is a great system. I wanted a Motec (and still do) but I need someone willing to supply me with a 100% complete harness, to bolt-on a 993 TT + tested maps that would get me to 90% of final peak power since I am overseas and not an expert.

In the spirit of this thread, I am also building a Street/race car from the ground up, only I am going for a GT2 replica. The body is completely stripped out now and the engine is out, waiting to see to whom I send it for a 600 hp engine upgrade.
The work that Neil does on the heads and internals is fantastic! The bill is quite prohibitive but maybe the best precision work you can get around. He was very supportive and spent 30 minutes on the phone. I will PM you with more details.
I received a lot of help from people on the board and still need to contact another couple of the great tuners here, and make a decision in the next few days.
Thanks for the referral Simon.
Jean
Old 05-07-2004, 12:48 AM
m42racer
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jean,

Got your PM and returned it.
Ask him to send you some pics of the Heads finished. That way you can really see the level of the work.

Quick Reply: 930 Perfect Build from Scratch