1988 pedal positions

Old 12-18-2011, 11:00 PM
Carrera3.2LG50
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gti2kids View Post
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the photos. It seems your brake and gas pedals are almost flush. Does this mean that the gas is actually higher when you fully depress the brake?
No... They are not flush - it must just be the perspective from the camera angle.

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes View Post
That is an UNSAFE situation, do not ever adjust to that relationship. And, I mean when the brake pedal is being stood on.
Agreed! The pedals are set up properly for me to roll my ankle and blip the throttle with the side of my shoe when the brake pedal is pressed. Again, it must just look incorrect from the camera shot - it works fine for me.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Ed Hughes
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Carrera3.2LG50 View Post
No... They are not flush - it must just be the perspective from the camera angle.

Agreed! The pedals are set up properly for me to roll my ankle and blip the throttle with the side of my shoe when the brake pedal is pressed. Again, it must just look incorrect from the camera shot - it works fine for me.
I assumed as much, but since the OP asked the question, just wanted to make sure it was crystal clear.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Carrera3.2LG50
Addict
Rennlist Member

Understood.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Caferacer
User

This exact conversation is going on over at Pelican with a bunch of interesting suggestions. The option I am considering is this pedal set from Hargett available at Pelican.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/...35%2D%39%38%29

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: