Old 03-04-2009, 12:54 PM
John@Fabspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Fabspeed 911 Full Maxflo Muffler & Catbypass/Sport Cat Exhaust Package

Fabspeed 911 Full Maxflo Muffler & Catbypass/Sport Cat Exhaust Package

Fabspeed wants to remind everyone of our full Exhaust setup for the Porsche 911 SC/Carrera. We have a Dual outlet and Single outlet option for the muffler side and also a Sport Cat and Catbypass pipe option to suite different needs and cars. The package consists of the Maxflo Dual Outlet exhaust and our Euro Pre Muffler Catbypass pipe which makes 11+ HP alone and reduces backpressure. The Maxflo exhaust setup replaces the heavy stock muffler on the car with our new Fabspeed muffler to save weight and increase flow. If you are looking for a new exhaust that sounds sporty and makes horsepower this is the option you want. Our large polished oval tips that are included will fill in the factory bumper outlet much better and look more aggressive.
  • Fits All 911 SC/Carrera cars 1976-1989
  • Increase of 11+ Horsepower to the wheels with our Catbypass pipe.
  • Simple and easy bolt-on installation
  • Saves over 15 lbs from the rear of your 911 and significantly increases horsepower that you can feel. Strongest and finest high performance exhaust system available for all 911 cars worldwide.
  • 14 - 16 gauge T304 Stainless Steel- Much stronger, better quality and guaranteed to be the finest quality in the Industry.
  • Throaty at idle and medium speeds, but a strong and deep sports car sound through the higher RPM range!
  • 911 Exhaust Video (http://www.fabspeed.com/911Carrera.html)
Visit www.fabspeed.com for more information and product videos for the 911 and to place an order. Please make sure to mention this code (AKRFS03) to receive the Rennlist member discount when placing your order.

The Rennlist member price for the different 911 Exhaust Packages is
  1. Dual Outlet Maxflo Muffler & Catbypass pipe is $1325 ($75 Discount)
  2. Dual Outlet Maxflo Muffler & Sport Cat is $1560 ($100 Discount)
All Single Outlet systems are $100 cheaper than the Dual outlet.

All parts are in stock and ready to ship. We ship internationally as well. Feel free to PM or email me Alex@fabspeed.com directly with any questions you might have.
Product Photos below on and off the car.
Attached Images    
Old 03-04-2009, 01:04 PM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is awesome! Great work!

Regards,
Russell
Old 03-04-2009, 05:26 PM
pchak
Pro

Maybe my mind is not functioning, but could you explain the difference between catbypass and sportcat?

thanks!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:50 PM
931GT
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I know is the Fabspeed mufflers sound frikkin awesome!!! Definately on my list of things to do.

Here's a before and after video of a Fabspeed set up on You Tube. It sounds mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCbEr...eature=related
Old 03-04-2009, 09:05 PM
SPDADCT
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the FabSpeed dual outlet muffler with a cat bypass and the sound levels are loud, keep getting asked if there is a V8 in the car by a lot of people. The FS Sport Cat is a high performance catalytic converter for street use. The cat bypass is a straight pipe for race use. Due to the early cars being air cooled, they get very loud with this exhaust. Overall it sounds great and makes a noticeable HP difference if you have an intake and chip.

-Joseph
Old 03-04-2009, 09:36 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what what? sport cat? Gotta check that out.

I have the cat bypass and I added a second bung to make it into a test pipe. Here it is unaltered, before I drilled and welded.

Alex, I think you should make the dme bung further back, and slightly tilted outward (see green dot).

Last edited by rusnak; 03-05-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:09 AM
pchak
Pro

Thanks for the info. I hadn't got bitten too much by the mod bug over the years, for reasons varying from not having the income in the early years, to driving leased cars, to mildly modding cars and then foolishly selling them. Since I am now looking for a "project" SC OR Carrera (don't want to start any class wars ), I can see some decent mods occuring in its future. This would definitely be at the top of the list.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:33 PM
John@Fabspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by rusnak
what what? sport cat? Gotta check that out.

I have the cat bypass and I added a second bung to make it into a test pipe. Here it is unaltered, before I drilled and welded.

Alex, I think you should make the dme bung further back, and slightly tilted outward (see green dot).
Thanks for all the great feedback guys, this is a dynomite system and group buys are welcome, so let me know if your interested.

Rusnak, thanks for the feedback and recommendation. I will definatly pass the info to my fabricators and the owner, so it will be updated on the new items. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Alex@fabspeed.

Also make sure to check out our Header Muffler kit post which is the step up from this for maximum power and sound. We are also looking for someone in the area who wants to come in for a Dyno test with Header muffler kit, since we dont have one on our In house Dyno. We are giving a $100 discount on the system for anyone who wants to do it.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed 911 Full Maxflo Muffler & Catbypass/Sport Cat Exhaust Package