Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 07:07 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck Jones
Why has this thread gone from the subject of Mr. Deering's less-than-professional demeanor and dealings with Porsche folks to a hunt for the identity of Advocate? I think that at this point, the information has been put out there. I guess you could also accuse me of wanting "revenge" because I was screwed out of $4K...but my intent is to put personal knowledge on the forum for folks to see. We've heard from other folks who have also had less than acceptable dealings with Mr. Deering. I've had personal dealings and have posted them. At this point, I would like to see the MODERATOR just close the thread but leave it open in the archives for folks to do a search on if they're looking for background info prior to dealing with Mr. Deering. He's being looked at by the DA's office and BAR...(Bureau of Automotive Repair)....and at some point once it's been adjudicated, his criminal case should become public knowledge once it's closed and he's been sentenced....but at this point, this thread is degenerating to the Hunt for Red October.....I'd like to see the moderator put a torpedo into the thread and sink it.
Request granted.

Quick Reply: Jimmy Deering, Master Porsche Mechanic