Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Victory Motors

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 01:50 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I SAW ANOTHER ONE THERE TONIGHT...I HAD A SNEAKING SUSPISION THAT IT WAS THE SAME ONE FROM SOME 6 MONTHS AGO.

I CAN KEEP TRACK OF A FEW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. I ALWAYS LIKE TO WALK THORUGH TO SEE HWAT MY OLD CARRERA USED TO LOOK LIKE
Old 10-04-2007, 01:51 AM
DARISC
Racer

Originally Posted by jacksonrw
I hate giving referrals... because you always get the jrek out there accusing you of being biased and disengenuos. maybe that is why so many would rather complain vs compliment. Misery loves company and praise is under attack.
Maybe you'll classify me as a jrek, but:

Why do you continue to bang your head against the wall? You posted, your posts were responded to, you aren't pleased with those responses and yet you continue to respond that you are not pleased with those responses.

Do you believe that continuing to do so will cause those who responded to you to change their responses?

Have you posted the referral (that you hate to give) on the Pelican board? If not, give it a shot - I'll be looking in to be amused .
Old 10-04-2007, 01:54 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by douglas bray
he takes great pictures....I remember a red speedster I almost left my wife for, but the car was long gone before he even posted it.
YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD. I TOO HAVE TWO GIRLY GIRLS AND FIGHT DAY AND NIGHT TO KEEP MY MASCULINITY IN HOUSE MORE OBSESSED WITH HAIR PRUDUCTS THAN ME.... SO I GO TO THE GARAGE. I DO SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH THEM..I TREID TO GET THE OLDEST INTO AUTOX...IN THE 914-6 I BUILT FOR HER...SHE LIKES IT...SHE WILL BE DOING DE'S IN MAY WHEN SHE TURNS 18

I AM THERE GIRLY DAD
Attached Images  
Old 10-04-2007, 01:58 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by DARISC
Maybe you'll classify me as a jrek, but:

Why do you continue to bang your head against the wall? You posted, your posts were responded to, you aren't pleased with those responses and yet you continue to respond that you are not pleased with those responses.

Do you believe that continuing to do so will cause those who responded to you to change their responses?

Have you posted the referral (that you hate to give) on the Pelican board? If not, give it a shot - I'll be looking in to be amused .

FIRST - I DID'T LIKE THE ATTACK ON MY AND IT WAS UNWARRANTED
SECOND - I WAS SEEKING ONE REAL RESPONSE NOT AS MUCH HEARSAYERS
THIRD - I HAD FUN KICKIN BACK BECAUSE IT MADE SENSE
FOURTH - HET WE ARE CAR GUYS...WE NEVER CHANGE OUR MINDS UNLESS THE OTHER GUY HAS A PART WE NEED.

LASTLY LOOK FOR ME TO MAKE YOU LAUGH SOME OTHER DAY.
GOODNIGHT YOUR AMUSEMENT AT MY EXPENSE IS NOT A FRIEND INDEED.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:21 AM
WitchDoctor
Racer

FWIW,

I heard the "accusation" you were bought as a kind of faux accusation -- a joke, given that your positive review was naive to the very bad experiences well known in this forum. That does not disparage the good experiences of you or your friends. Your integrity has not been attacked. You have merely been invited to read locally about Victory's...inconsistent record, to balance out your (so far) untainted view of them.

Gosh, if you're saving your pennies to get a more expensive P-car one day, it behooves you to be extra careful to protect yourself.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:22 AM
DARISC
Racer

FIRST - I DID'T LIKE THE ATTACK ON MY AND IT WAS UNWARRANTED
SECOND - I WAS SEEKING ONE REAL RESPONSE NOT AS MUCH HEARSAYERS
THIRD - I HAD FUN KICKIN BACK BECAUSE IT MADE SENSE
FOURTH - HET WE ARE CAR GUYS...WE NEVER CHANGE OUR MINDS UNLESS THE OTHER GUY HAS A PART WE NEED.

LASTLY LOOK FOR ME TO MAKE YOU LAUGH SOME OTHER DAY.
GOODNIGHT YOUR AMUSEMENT AT MY EXPENSE IS NOT A FRIEND INDEED.
Why are you shouting? Chill - nobody has attacked you. Victory motors has been problematic on this and the Pelican board for so many years that every time a post such as yours appears it triggers an "Oh no! Here we go again!" response from those people familiar (first, second or third hand) with the infamous "Victory Motors Issue".

Nothing personal at all. Believe it or not, people on this board would genuinely feel bad for you if you chose ignore all their responses, did not further investigate and ended up buying a car that caused you a lot of grief.

Maybe now you know what I mean by asking "Why do you keep banging your head against the wall?"

Cheers,

David
Old 10-04-2007, 02:38 AM
WitchDoctor
Racer

yeah, i was wondering why he was shouting too. makes me want to just talk softer, like, by not using any capitals at all.

i sure found this list helpful and supportive of my education and search for my first porsche...which i bought 2 weeks ago. and i appreciated hearing things i initially didn't want to hear. "walk away" from that car, for example. i thought the first 911 i drove was pretty sweet. i liked the guy who was selling it. but the timing for me was even wronger than the car was. good advice.

i'm just astounded by the knowledge on this list, jacks'. i hope you can find away to hear support within the confrontational style of the responses you got to your post.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:48 AM
DARISC
Racer

Originally Posted by WitchDoctor
i'm just astounded by the knowledge on this list, jacks'. i hope you can find away to hear support within the confrontational style of the responses you got to your post.
YEAH! I AGREE!!
That's true what he says - even if he comes across a bit like e e cummings
Old 10-04-2007, 02:54 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

and another thing....Richard. don't think that I have never had my *** handed back to me when I deserved it. I can think of a fiew times that , man I got ripped. even Sweet Mr. RISC can put me in my place. and another thing... the speedster, she's back....how'd that happen?
Old 10-04-2007, 03:05 AM
psychoideas
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Doug,
Point us to that speedster, I wouldn't mind a look see!
Old 10-04-2007, 04:55 AM
76 911s
Racer

Whats a 944 Turbo "Carrara" GT?? I spend most of my time in the 944 area as I have a 951 and a 968, but have never heard mention of a 944 Turbo Carrera GT over there.

I've got a 911S so I'm not in completely foreign territory here.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:07 AM
KC911
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no my name is richard jackson
email is richardwjackson@swbell.net
contact me anytime

gosh guys
i just placed a recommendation
i am not a shareholder

i am worn out
You should just quit ... No dog in this fight, but Victory Motors has a long established reputation on both of these boards. Maybe you "locals" get treated differently, but their record speaks for itself, and you will not likely change anyone's mind who has been around for very long.

Keith
'88 CE coupe
Old 10-04-2007, 10:02 AM
GeneralTso
Instructor

wow... this thread has been the metaphorical car wreck that I just can't look away from...

Old 10-04-2007, 10:04 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

yep i went to sleep and everyone kept yelling
i still haven't heard from one person who has done direct business with robert
warning make sure your caps lock on your keyboard is not on....they call it yelling
i have a 944 to fix this morning....have a great day
Old 10-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

psycho check the link posted to Victory and keep strolling down to the year 1989. It is guards red with the usual dead camel interior (that was a joke too) Now psycho, you know.....we are both going to be suspected of being paid spokes holes for duscussing this. She is a beautiful car. sometimes I think it takes a factory "custom" to keep owners from "customizing" a stock car.

Quick Reply: Victory Motors