Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Victory Motors

Old 10-03-2007, 10:59 PM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Victory Motors

Hey guys I just got back from our Porsche Club Board meeting which we held tonight at Victory Motors. (http://www.victorymotorcars.com)

I am always afraid to give out referrals, but I wanted to share with you what a great job Robert is doing at his shop. He just invested over $110k on his new mechanic and make ready plant.

He is our local club sponsor for our concourses.

he has an extensive staff buying 40+ Porsches every month and he is the premier authority on 993's in our country.

Many of my friends have bought his cars and all the reports is that he is a man of his word.

I do recommend him and if you need me to take a look at a car for you pls let me know.

I am always impressed every time I walk in to his showroom and speak to his staff.....Someday I will be able to afford the 993 of my dreams.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

...and how much did he pay you to say this? You are the first posative post on him in the nine months I've been here. I figured out when I was shopping that I would be better off looking for a car on skid row than (EDIT) anyway, good luck with the club. I do wish my fellow honest Rennlisters well.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts

I'm with Doug on this. I've not heard much, if any, positive about them. Having a big staff buying cars does not a great dealership make.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:39 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,010 Likes on 718 Posts

Wow you had better do some reading ( search ) before such postings .. I must say you have guts .. but I am sorry to say it won't carry much weight here .. Even in Canada we have peope who have bought his cars who would never deal with him again ....
Old 10-03-2007, 11:40 PM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

wow I am offended that you would assume that my referral was paid for

no such thing.

i guess people would rather say bad things about folks rather than good things..

If you have dealt with him and have had a bad experience say so
but accusing me of being bought and spreading gossip is ....well very girly man

yep your post made me mad
Old 10-03-2007, 11:45 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Jacksonrw

I don't think anyone meant to offend you as that is not our nature as a group, we have some very good guys on here. But you have also to understand that this is a very sensitive issue with us, we are a very close knit group and some people have been burned pretty badly.

Can I suggest that you do a search on this forum about victory and Robert Neal and then repost. !

have a good one
Old 10-03-2007, 11:51 PM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

i have 5 people on my board that have bought and sold through robert and not one has a bad thing to say..in fact they recommend in him. A couple of them have traded up more than once.

i just took offense over my comments having a conflict of interest. I too am a car guy. I own 5 porsches I am the DE registrar and an instructor...so my integrity means more than most things in life.

i guess everybody has different expereinces...but human nature unfortuntely allows us to complain much more than complement.

I bet there is a lot of posts complaining....a very few with praises. Hell I put one praise up and got lambasted like rush linbaugh
funny
Old 10-03-2007, 11:57 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Hey the fact you have had good dealings with him is great and i wish the best for any car guy, especially a Porsche car guy . But do keep in mind you did state he is sponsoring your events and then immediately speak of how great he is. This naturally created skeptasism. Lets just say he is not the most popular guy around here and end it like that ..

ice
Old 10-03-2007, 11:59 PM
old man neri
Three Wheelin'

Received 58 Likes on 32 Posts

I have heard of Robert Neal posting pretending to be another user on other forums to post praises. Anyone want to look up the IP address of this poster to see if it matches?

Besides, what is this 'porsche club board'? What personal experience do you have with this shop other than you had a supposed meeting there. What business have you done with him, what business have your 'friends' done with him?

This is the IP scam that I heard about. Of course, I personally didn't run the IP numbers myself nor do I pretend that I did.

http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7344867-1.html - first post
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...6965394-1.html - Robert Neal defending himself, as is his right to.
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7120938-1.html - another praise
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7129447-1.html - Oh wait, all the IP addresses apparently seem to match up.....hmmm

Read the entire thread if you want, it does have it's funny moments. I am not to sure how to post it because that board seems to use a format I am not familiar with. Anyways, everywhere I search that name bad stories seem to pop up..........what else can I say. I have no personal experience with him but better judgment tells me to look elsewhere.

Cheers and good luck
Old 10-04-2007, 12:02 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

i don't do concourse...that's what he is sponsoring sure but why would that make a racer write someting postive. You accusation was that I WAS PAID not that our club is supported.
He is done very well with my friends.

BTW
You don't need to speculate about my intentions and get it wrong...just ask next time. Down here in
Texas that's the more polite approach

enough said

i feel your pain rush
Old 10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll start:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hlight=Victory

Old 10-04-2007, 12:07 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by old man neri
I have heard of Robert Neal posting pretending to be another user on other forums to post praises. Anyone want to look up the IP address of this poster to see if it matches?

Besides, what is this 'porsche club board'? What personal experience do you have with this shop other than you had a supposed meeting there. What business have you done with him, what business have your 'friends' done with him?

This is the IP scam that I heard about. Of course, I personally didn't run the IP numbers myself nor do I pretend that I did.

http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7344867-1.html - first post
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...6965394-1.html - Robert Neal defending himself, as is his right to.
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7120938-1.html - another praise
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7129447-1.html - Oh wait, all the IP addresses apparently seem to match up.....hmmm

Read the entire thread if you want, it does have it's funny moments. I am not to sure how to post it because that board seems to use a format I am not familiar with. Anyways, everywhere I search that name bad stories seem to pop up..........what else can I say. I have no personal experience with him but better judgment tells me to look elsewhere.

Cheers and good luck
good questions
I am a memeber of the LONE STAR REGION PORSCHE CLUB OF AMERICA in Houston Texas. I am the registrar for our DE's and am an active instructor as well. We have monthly meetings every month and we usually meet at a local restaurant. The dealers around ask us to come tour their facility feed us some BBQ and have our meetings in their show rooms. We do it a couple of times a year. They view in a showroom of fine Porsches is a better view than an old honky tonk bbq joint.

i have looked (can'[t afford yet) his cars for a few years. many many of my friends have bought and several multiple times. All good recommendations. I get my info direct sometimes though I know how valuable listers comments can be.

Here is the real test.... has anyone posted a positive review....
Old 10-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Originally Posted by jacksonrw
i don't do concourse...that's what he is sponsoring sure but why would that make a racer write someting postive. You accusation was that I WAS PAID not that our club is supported.
He is done very well with my friends.
You are probably "he"...
Old 10-04-2007, 12:11 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

no my name is richard jackson
email is richardwjackson@swbell.net
contact me anytime

gosh guys
i just placed a recommendation
i am not a shareholder

i am worn out
Old 10-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

DOB? Too many listed in Austin & Houston to confirm w/o DOB...

Originally Posted by jacksonrw
no my name is richard jackson
email is richardwjackson@swbell.net
contact me anytime

gosh guys
i just placed a recommendation
i am not a shareholder

i am worn out

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Victory Motors