by a girl who let's me buy parts every month
lol
Old 10-04-2007, 12:27 AM
DARISC
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jacksonrw
good questions
Here is the real test.... has anyone posted a positive review....
Positive review:

I have positively reviewed all the posts on this and the other BBS and can fairly positively state that I positively did not fail to not see any positive reviews.

I'd positively look for myself if I were you though. One can never be too positive.

Are you positively not a shill?

Old 10-04-2007, 12:30 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

wow that says a lot about the list
really
in a scary way
Old 10-04-2007, 12:37 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

want me ss# too
have a good night guys
Old 10-04-2007, 12:44 AM
McGarrett
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not really concerned with weather or not the post was "Pro" Victory Motorcars... or if you were compensated. I give you a pass.

My personal experience with this company has been very "iffy"

I personally would steer clear.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:48 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

boy i will sleep better now that I got a pass

i will most likely buy a car from him within the next 12 months. what experience have YOU personally had to judge it all as iffy.
hey I am not trying to challenge you but for every 1 complaint i read there are 10 others discussing it...a pretty natural process
Old 10-04-2007, 12:52 AM
psychoideas
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Richard,

As you can see I'm not from around your parts, so referals good or bad don't really have an effect on who I deal with.

First off, only one made a light hearted comment about you being paid, I'm sure it was in jest and I feel for you if you have taken offence to it. On behalf of the List here I'd like to apologise for any ills done.

Secondly I'm happy that you have had a good encounter with the dealer in question and if good has been done then praise is due.

Unfortunately, I have read many bad posts about (them) from members who have been burned one way or another. And I agree with you that more people will complain about someone that give praise.

I also agree with Ice in that ,now that it's all been said and done, you do a search so that you can see where all the anger is coming from. Only then will you be as informed as the others involved in this "Debate".

I recently had a good encouter with a Traffic Cop out here but watch what would happen if I started a thread and said that he was a great bloke!

You can see where I'm coming from.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:53 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

one google search and the first entry is another forum

and it was positively positive for the fella that probably didn't even try

http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7258021-1.html
Old 10-04-2007, 01:00 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

well said. and yes I was offended but understand. one only has to look around and try to find the good but not be and idiot and lose due to the bad. Again....many of my local guys have had agreat expereinces and we have personally discussed it many times

I hate giving referrals... because you always get the jrek out there accusing you of being biased and disengenuos. maybe that is why so many would rather complain vs compliment. Misery loves company and praise is under attack.

have a great night guys. i am a paying member (though it doesn't show on my profile - hmmmm that needs to me modified. I have an '84 911 cab carrera, '86 944 Turbo Carrara GT race car, '84 944 NA and a 73 Concourse perfect 914-6 I built from scratch...as you can tell by the cars I can't yet afford to write a check at victory and with my oldest starting college next year...highly unlikely
Old 10-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I kinda feel like the pyro that just sat back and watched it burn. I didn't think I was that big an ***. I will take the girly man comment in stride. It was kinda fun to see soo many guys firing off comments and my DSL not letting me respond. I did have some great ice cream, cherries too.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:07 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

YOU WERE
CHERRIES - GIRLY COMMENTS - I WOULDN'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY
Old 10-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Richard, look.....out of all the dealers on the planet and all the cars that guys love, that one dealer has pissed off more people than any one else could dream of. Look in autotrader for an 80's 911. he has several listed. when you find one you like call him and ask him about it. then tell him you are getting on a plane to look at it and he claims it is sold. then do it a week later and it will have been sold also. try this say seven or eight times in a month. It get's old really quick when the pictures and the cars don't match up and the cars he showes on his website are really the cars he used to have, not the cars he has now.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:34 AM
McGarrett
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Richard, look.....out of all the dealers on the planet and all the cars that guys love, that one dealer has pissed off more people than any one else could dream of. Look in autotrader for an 80's 911. he has several listed. when you find one you like call him and ask him about it. then tell him you are getting on a plane to look at it and he claims it is sold. then do it a week later and it will have been sold also. try this say seven or eight times in a month. It get's old really quick when the pictures and the cars don't match up and the cars he showes on his website are really the cars he used to have, not the cars he has now.
+1,000
Old 10-04-2007, 01:36 AM
jacksonrw
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by old man neri
I have heard of Robert Neal posting pretending to be another user on other forums to post praises. Anyone want to look up the IP address of this poster to see if it matches?

Besides, what is this 'porsche club board'? What personal experience do you have with this shop other than you had a supposed meeting there. What business have you done with him, what business have your 'friends' done with him?

This is the IP scam that I heard about. Of course, I personally didn't run the IP numbers myself nor do I pretend that I did.

http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7344867-1.html - first post
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...6965394-1.html - Robert Neal defending himself, as is his right to.
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7120938-1.html - another praise
http://forums.roadfly.com/forums/por...7129447-1.html - Oh wait, all the IP addresses apparently seem to match up.....hmmm

Read the entire thread if you want, it does have it's funny moments. I am not to sure how to post it because that board seems to use a format I am not familiar with. Anyways, everywhere I search that name bad stories seem to pop up..........what else can I say. I have no personal experience with him but better judgment tells me to look elsewhere.

Cheers and good luck
I KNOW HE DOES A TON OF WEB WORK...HE TOLD ME TONIGHT.
I ONLY KNOW HIM BY MY VISITS TO THE DEALERSHIPS SLOBBERING ON PRETTY CARS EVERY FEW MONTHS OR SO. I GET TO SEE THEM. IN MY ORIGINAL BEATUP COMMENT....ANYONE NEED HELP LOOKING AT ONE...I WILL TRY TO HELP
Old 10-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

he takes great pictures....I remember a red speedster I almost left my wife for, but the car was long gone before he even posted it.

Quick Reply: Victory Motors