Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Yes, I'm having an affair.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 12:27 PM
gunlover05
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yes, I'm having an affair.

You guys are my friends so I can tell you in confidence. I am having an affair. Even worse I think my wife knows. Every time I come home from being with my mistress, I get that “look”. My wife has even made snide comments lately like “you don’t really think of me anymore, do you?”, or “where have you been?”… All I think about is “her” now, and my wife can tell….this isn’t good, I think I’m really in trouble.

Well, it all started about 4 months ago, I was online and met this 22 year old from Nashville. I ended up calling and I found out a lot about her. I was soo intrigued, I ended up driving the 3 hours there to meet her, and well, the long and short of it is I fell in love and we’ve been inseparable since…She even moved here to be close with me. This is not the kiddie love, but pure passion and desire that I’ve never felt before. This is my first time at an affair - I’ve never met a woman like that - I was hooked from the moment I saw her…yes, the perverbial love at first sight.

What is she like you ask? Well drop-dead gorgeous for one thing. She has a dark silky completion, an hourglass body with nice hips (especially nice from behind - wink, wink) – truly a body for desire. Yes, looks are what attracted me at first, but just being with her makes me giddy. When we are together, no one has ever moved me like her - she can be aggressive, controlled, exciting, and even dangerous if pushed too far…always exciting though. I always leave her with a big smile on my face. In my previous relationships (and I’ve had a few), I’ve never had real “excitement” like she can give me.

So as you can tell, I’m in deep. Please don’t tell anyone, you won’t will you?….by the way, are there any others in our circle of friends that has ever had this problem? It will make me feel less guilty I suppose if I’m not the only one…
Old 01-11-2007, 01:00 PM
964_UK
Advanced

WOW, I am definately keeping an eye on this thread!

But seriously, I don't think anyone here is naive enough to think this sort of stuff doesn't happen to 99.9% of men at some stage in their married life.

People may argue with me, but we all know they are usually the ones that only have the ***** to fantasize about having an affair!

A wiseman once told me, keep your your affairs simple, and based purely on sex, as soon as you begin to love the mistress or even if the mistress begins to love you, thats when things get real messy and it is usually best to find another one!

I think this makes sense, but only if you love and want to stay with your wife. If you don't then that goes out of the window and you can do what you want!

Good Luck to you with whichever decision you make!
Old 01-11-2007, 01:24 PM
84_Carrera
Legacy Flounder
Rennlist Member

Just in case you didn't pick up on it...

...it's the 911.

Yeah, that's kinda how I feel sometimes, too. Glad you're passionate about "her"!
Old 01-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Pcar944
Rennlist Member

Just be careful with your money. Use cash, avoid credit cards. If your wife starts discovering unexplainable reciepts for exotic waxes and expensive leather conditioners you're going to get in deep s**t.
Just keep the guns locked up and the key close.

-mike
Old 01-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,701 Likes on 1,053 Posts

The sad thing is, he really is having an affair - with the car! Girls get jealous of P-car guys, and sometimes they have a right to be. Priorities: 1.) People 2.) Things. I actually put my real estate above the P-car when it comes to that #2.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:47 PM
RogerB
Track Day

Reminds of that car commercial where the guy gets home, and before getting out of the car he musses his hair and clothes, and puts a smudge of lipstick on his collar.

He walks in the door looking guilty but his Wife just coolly says, "Nice try. You've been out driving again, haven't you?"
Old 01-11-2007, 02:15 PM
H2NO
Instructor

As long as you don't bring her into the house you should be fine. Those 22 year olds sometimes leave "DNA". Would give a whole new meaning to "wet spot".
Old 01-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Svaha
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well said!
Old 01-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Cowhorn
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Are you going to tell us how it feels when you are inside her?
Old 01-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

So I guess there is no room for a three-some in this relationship huh?
Old 01-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Another thing, good thing you don't drive a newer car like a 964 or a 993. Everyone would think your sick!
Old 01-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Loaded
Addict
Rennlist Member

I love my girl also more then Becca (my old 928) She makes me smile everytime I see her
Old 01-11-2007, 04:13 PM
964_UK
Advanced

YEAH I KNEW IT WAS THE CAR!!!!

Anyway......................................!
Old 01-11-2007, 04:41 PM
gunlover05
Racer

Credit cards?- yes, I find I want to buy her stuff all the time now....she likes for me to spend money on her....yes and my wife has already questioned several charges for things I didn't want her to see - I've changed the subject quickly, or I turn it around and question why she needs a new pair of shoes on the card every month...she quits asking pretty fast when i question the shoes....

Wet? - oh, a bit personal, but yes, I did notice that...never had one like that before (or can't remember)...kind of scared me at first, but a 22 year old is supposed to do that- right? especially if we've been going at it hard - wink, wink. I will have to be careful @ that...those stains don't come out easily, thanks for reminding me.

Inside her? - sorry, too personal.

Threesome? - no way man! she is all mine. I hear heated affairs can fade over time, but right now I can't imagine that, I may never let her go.

Good that she isn't younger - yes, for sure. I can imagine that the ones that are even just a few years younger are too expensive to attract up front... younger than that are definitely out of the question for several reasons.

I knew you guys would be understanding to my situation. I'm starting to feel so relieved I'm not the only one to fall into this lurid trap. If there are more that can relate and have any advise, please chime in.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Jaws911
Pro

Talking

I always tell my wife ( and my friends' wives, my wife actually loves the car - and as suggested , I always pay cash):

"hey, it's cheaper than a mistress, and it doesn't show up in the office with a gun or a baby"

Quick Reply: Yes, I'm having an affair.