Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

forged wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2020, 03:08 PM
G-forceGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Archimedes
Sure thing Mom!

It would be nice not having to wade through so many nonsense threads on the front page for a change. It makes it harder to find one of twelve paint protection threads in this sub forum alone...

Seriously, starting a new thread for every thought that pops into your head is bad forum etiquette.
^
Appreciate what you're saying, however on the 981 GT4 forum, the thread "what did you do to your GT4 today" was created early on & MANY valuable & interesting posts were "lost" or hidden within the thread, making it next to impossible & time consuming to search out specific topics. Unfortunately, most of the guys who posted on that thread didn't create a separate thread on a topic when it was warranted or relevant.
The following 2 users liked this post by G-forceGT4:
halfmonkey (07-10-2020), Rxpert (07-10-2020)
Old 07-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Puggz
Pro

Received 236 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by iliveoncaffiene
White. Gives almost a JDM vibe that would go well with the GB / Red
Interesting...

I don't think I could pull the trigger considering the investment. Would be a discussion piece for sure.
Old 07-09-2020, 03:56 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 971 Likes on 486 Posts

There have been some great wheel brands mentioned in this thread already. HRE, BBS, Forgeline, Volk, Rays - they all have their positives & negatives as with most things in life. In my opinion all of them are desirable the same way that a GT4, GT3, 911R, GT2RS, & GT3RS are all desirable if you were to stumbled into a showroom that had all of them for sale. Some more expensive than others but all offering something a little different than the other. If you need any help in deciding what wheel option will be best for you give us a shout and we'll be happy to help - David@WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 07-09-2020, 05:48 PM
haen
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by JAhmed
I mean...I just wanted them cuz they look cool
More power to you! There are some cool options out there.

I can't visually tell the difference between cast and forged. I naively assumed that the GT4's wheels were forged like the GT3's.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:04 PM
wcw67
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by WheelsB
There have been some great wheel brands mentioned in this thread already. HRE, BBS, Forgeline, Volk, Rays - they all have their positives & negatives as with most things in life. In my opinion all of them are desirable the same way that a GT4, GT3, 911R, GT2RS, & GT3RS are all desirable if you were to stumbled into a showroom that had all of them for sale. Some more expensive than others but all offering something a little different than the other. If you need any help in deciding what wheel option will be best for you give us a shout and we'll be happy to help - David@WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109
David, are there even any pics etc yet of the 718 GT4 w/any of the brands you carry yet? I'm presuming it's far too early. I think HRE was just recently getting their hands on one to test fit. I'm keen on HRE or BBS and am curious what would really set my car apart as I frequently use it to display our products (company I work for). I'm also very interested on a set of track wheels.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:40 PM
VVG
Rennlist Member

Received 1,096 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by wcw67
David, are there even any pics etc yet of the 718 GT4 w/any of the brands you carry yet? I'm presuming it's far too early. I think HRE was just recently getting their hands on one to test fit. I'm keen on HRE or BBS and am curious what would really set my car apart as I frequently use it to display our products (company I work for). I'm also very interested on a set of track wheels.
I would say to keep the stock wheels/tires for the track and get aftermarket with some Pilot Sport 4 tires for the street.
The following users liked this post:
wcw67 (07-10-2020)
Old 07-10-2020, 01:03 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 971 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by wcw67
No photos that I'm aware of. You hit in on the head - the car is still too new & hasn't reach many hands just yet. We'd be interested in getting this taken care of ASAP so if anyone has theirs already and are considering aftermarket wheels give me a call and I'll take extra special care on the deal.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:33 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 205 Likes on 178 Posts

We offer titan7 Forged wheels. A great bang for your buck fully forged wheel.

Here's just one of their styles.

https://titan-7.com/collections/whee...20506479296600

(Heres a pic on a 991)

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
BC Forged / Soul Performance / Akrapovic / Bilstein / HRE / AL13 / CSF + more

Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886

Quick Reply: forged wheels