Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2013 991 C2S Guards Red w/Aerokit Cup 13k miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 06:50 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 2013 991 C2S Guards Red w/Aerokit Cup 13k miles

Year: 2013
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 13400
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Guards Red
VIN: WP0AB2A91DS122349
Price (no $ sign please): $75500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Up for sale is my 2013 C2S. It's a gorgeous car, as clean as you are likely to find. 1/4 front bra, full opti-coat pro, it's been babied. 13,150 miles, in-service date of April 2013.

More pics (interior and build sheet) posted on the second page of the thread.

Build highlights:

$128k build
Aerokit Cup
Sport PASM
Sport Chrono
Performance Sports Exhaust
Guards Red
PDK
14-ways, Premium package, Bose audio
Sunroof in Glass
Sport Design Wheel
Beige interior with contrasting steering wheel stitching
Red seat belts
Red gauges and Sport Chrono gauge (really pops against the beige)
Platinum Satin wheels w/5mm spacers
2 sets of floor mats
Battery Tender
GT3 car cover

What's great about this car:
-it is as gorgeous and clean a C2S that you will find. The exterior was babied by the previous owner, and the opti-coat pro brings out even more richness and depth in the paint. The interior is perfectly suited to the car and looks brand new. It was an enthusiast build through and through, obviously someone's baby. I had it shipped out from the midwest, and when it was delivered, the condition was truly "showroom". That word gets tossed out a lot, but you won't be disappointed with the condition of mine. I am extremely picky when it comes to cars; this was my first Porsche, having owned a couple of M-cars. It's crazy how much better of a driving machine this is over my old M3. As much as that, the presence of this car is incredible. I have lost count of the thumbs up and waves I get driving it.

Things to mention:

There is a small rock chip on the rear fender flare that was touched up, one rock chip on the front lip, and the front lip has a few scuffs from driveway entry-exit. I can get that front lip touched up locally, there is a shop that specializes in 911 front spoiler repairs here.

Tires in the rear are getting thin, I was planning on throwing on new tires for the new owner (or just giving them a credit to do so themselves). They are at 4/32". Fronts are 6/32".

Reason for selling: I am the second owner, just picked it up 3 months ago, and although I love it and get compliments each and every day I drive it, I have come to the realization that I really want a manual. I drove a friend's 6MT Cayman S recently and realized how much more engaged I felt in it. I have owned it since May and put 1,250 miles on it. It has been washed once a week, I had the opti-coat pro put on, other than that, no needed service. Aside from it not being a manual, it's basically my dream car, but I find myself not enjoying it as much as I should, considering how much money I have tied up in it.

Service history: it's in-service day is late April 2013; the previous owner had the oil changed and brakes flushed before I picked it up. This is the second set of rear tires: they have been on the car since 4k miles I believe (one got a puncture and he replaced both then)

I would consider trades for a manual C2S, Cayman S/GTS/GT4, or perhaps an M3/M4 (the extra space is awfully nice!). Outside of that, I will just be patient and wait for the right car (manual w/Aerokit cup) to come along. Not looking for a fire-sale price; I can have my dealer consign it and net me out a good amount, but would love to sell it sell here privately.

I can post interior pics within the next day or 2.

Car is located in Bend, Oregon. There should be some enthusiasts nearby that post here (lots of 911's in Bend, it used to be the per-capita highest 911 ownership in the US). Inspections welcome; I run a retail business and am very easy to deal with! I have sold a few cars through forums as well as purchasing them that way, so I know the drill.
Attached Images           

Last edited by dawgcatching; 09-22-2016 at 03:00 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:16 AM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 845 Likes on 574 Posts

Looks awesome GLWS!
Old 09-03-2016, 11:26 AM
golfnutintib
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

does the blonde babe come with the car at asking price??

everyone is thinking that... just thought i would ask for all of us

Old 09-03-2016, 05:37 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by golfnutintib
does the blonde babe come with the car at asking price??

everyone is thinking that... just thought i would ask for all of us

Her quote: "depends on what they are paying for the car!" Seriously though, I figured that's why these damn things are so expensive at retail; doesn't a hot blonde usually come with the car? And yes, she looks much better driving it than I do.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:58 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Nice one! GLWS Dawg!
Old 09-07-2016, 02:06 AM
Serge010
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why isn't your air dam black? I don't think I've ever seen a painted one before, and I don't see anything on your build sheet (if that's even an option). Car looks awesome btw. Good luck!
Old 09-07-2016, 02:10 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Serge010
Why isn't your air dam black? I don't think I've ever seen a painted one before, and I don't see anything on your build sheet (if that's even an option). Car looks awesome btw. Good luck!
Great question: the seller said he had it painted to match the rest of the car, said the black didn't look great. I had forgotten all about it! It does look very clean now that you mention it, however.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:13 AM
Serge010
Intermediate

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
Great question: the seller said he had it painted to match the rest of the car, said the black didn't look great. I had forgotten all about it! It does look very clean now that you mention it, however.
Did he also paint the bottom section of the rear bumper? That's usually black too. I'm pretty local to you, so your car is tempting me...
Old 09-07-2016, 02:43 AM
kaution321
Rennlist Member

Yes thinking about selling my 2015 C2S for the same reason; going manual.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:27 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Serge010
Did he also paint the bottom section of the rear bumper? That's usually black too. I'm pretty local to you, so your car is tempting me...
yes, he said he did, although I have seen so few aerokit cups on Carrera's that I thought he mistakenly meant he had simply ordered it that way. The local dealer to my knowledge has never had an aero kit cup 991, so I had nothing to compare it to really. but I honestly like the all red look a bit better, it offsets well with the gunmetal wheels and silver lettering. This definitely was his dream build, it had 11,000 miles in around three years, this definitely was his dream build, it had 11,000 miles in around three years, no track time. I should be able to put you in touch with the original owner if you would like

if you would like to come check it out, feel free, we could also meet somewhere in the middle maybe on a weekend
Old 09-07-2016, 10:00 PM
RJLupin

This is gorgeous!
Old 09-08-2016, 09:18 PM
triplenet
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice ride..... you don't happen to sell skis?
Old 09-09-2016, 02:24 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by triplenet
Nice ride..... you don't happen to sell skis?
Are you talking about some sort of Porsche ski? Water or snow? I saw a Porsche mountain bike once, it was total junk.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:32 PM
triplenet
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
Are you talking about some sort of Porsche ski? Water or snow? I saw a Porsche mountain bike once, it was total junk.
Snow ski .... buying a set from a guy with same name (dawgcatching) on another forum

free bump
Old 09-10-2016, 01:58 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by triplenet
Snow ski .... buying a set from a guy with same name (dawgcatching) on another forum

free bump
From your location, I would have guessed skiing on liquid H20, not frozen....it's like 85 degrees here today!

Quick Reply: 2013 991 C2S Guards Red w/Aerokit Cup 13k miles