Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2014 Turbo S - GT Silver

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 06:36 PM
Randyc151
Rennlist Member

Received 275 Likes on 174 Posts
Default 2014 Turbo S - GT Silver

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 14485
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: GT Silver
VIN: WP0AD2A97ES166299
Price (no $ sign please): $127950
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

UPDATE: I have a firm offer in hand for this car that I am going to accept on Monday afternoon. If you are interested, please get in touch with me before Monday July 27th at noon, Eastern time zone.

The car is also on Autotrader.com, so check there for more photos.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=434325899

It’s time to let my wonderful 2014 GT Silver Porsche 911 Turbo S move on to the next lucky owner. It’s been a wonderful car to drive, exceptionally quick and agile, very easy maintenance with the dealer, still has about 15 months left on original warranty period until 11/17, and I’ve loved owning it. Ever since I bought it new, it gets lots of compliments, while still being somewhat stealthy for a supercar. Replacing it with a nearly identical 2017, so it’s time to let this one go. The car is an absolute marvel.

The 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S is built with many standard Porsche technologies as standard including: PDK paddle-shift transmission, PASM active suspension, Sport Chrono, Carbon Ceramic brakes, Bose audio with GPS, retractable front and rear spoilers, etc. This example has been further specified with highly desirable options including XM Satellite Radio, Leather interior trim package, Front Seat Heating, Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell, Porsche Keyless Entry & Drive, Light Design Package, ParkAssist, Sunroof, Power Steering Plus, Leather Interior in black, Metallic GT Silver Paint, and 18-way Sport Seats.

The car has a spotless Carfax, has been meticulously maintained by my myself and my local dealer, kept in a climate controlled garage, and includes all manuals, tools and records. It’s a one-owner car, very neat and clean, not smoked in, and has a full front end clear bra – it’s fully sorted and in excellent condition. The tires are brand new OEM Pirelli PZero with less than 100 miles on them, and the last state inspection was in May 2016.

The few modifications I’ve made are: Sharkwerks exhaust (original muffler also included), H&R spring kit (NEVER rubs and original springs are also included) and I changed the leather multi-function steering wheel to the GT3 steering wheel in Alcantara (original steering wheel also included). These three enhancements really make the car perfect, and corrects the only minor ding that the car has received from magazine reviews. Priced very fairly.

Last edited by Randyc151; 07-23-2016 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:21 PM
Randyc151
Rennlist Member

Bump - I have an offer in hand for this car. Anybody else interested before I let it go?
Old 07-21-2016, 03:03 PM
trader247
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sharp car, GLWS
Old 07-21-2016, 04:40 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Randyc151
Bump - I have an offer in hand for this car. Anybody else interested before I let it go?
If you have an offer you like, why not take it?

If you're looking for a better offer, let us know your current offer
Old 07-22-2016, 02:49 AM
doba_s
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by goofballdeluxe
If you have an offer you like, why not take it?

If you're looking for a better offer, let us know your current offer
+ 1
Old 07-23-2016, 05:32 PM
Geniesser
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default great car but...

Car and car specs look great. Just two things that make me think twice and hesitant: the price difference between Autotrader and Rennlist "offer" is not explained. The other thing is the (nice!) picture showing the car on a race track. Track days should have been revealed since just one racetrack weekend takes a toll especially on brakes.
GLWS
Old 07-23-2016, 08:26 PM
Randyc151
Rennlist Member

A couple of things:

1. I have an offer that's not as good as the car deserves, but I don't have the patience to spend a lot of time selling a car, so I told the buyer that he could have the car if I didn't get anything better by Monday afternoon. If somebody has an offer, PM me.
2. Price diff is because I'm primarily trying to sell on Autotrader, and when I cut the price this morning on Autotrader, I forgot to come back and edit this post. If anybody was actually interested, they'd PM. It's fixed now.
3. The picture of the car on track at VIR is self explanatory. Porsche guys know that a couple of track days on a Porsche are of insignificant toll on a car designed for this, particularly with PCCB. The car's fine, and so are the brakes - not my first rodeo.

I appreciate the critiques.
Old 07-23-2016, 10:41 PM
burtonrider3889
Instructor

Received 126 Likes on 35 Posts

Seller is a super nice guy. Have spoken with him here locally a couple times. Car is beautiful in person.
Old 07-23-2016, 11:03 PM
richk
Drifting

Received 881 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by Randyc151
A couple of things:

1. I have an offer that's not as good as the car deserves, but I don't have the patience to spend a lot of time selling a car, so I told the buyer that he could have the car if I didn't get anything better by Monday afternoon. If somebody has an offer, PM me.
2. Price diff is because I'm primarily trying to sell on Autotrader, and when I cut the price this morning on Autotrader, I forgot to come back and edit this post. If anybody was actually interested, they'd PM. It's fixed now.
3. The picture of the car on track at VIR is self explanatory. Porsche guys know that a couple of track days on a Porsche are of insignificant toll on a car designed for this, particularly with PCCB. The car's fine, and so are the brakes - not my first rodeo.

I appreciate the critiques.
There are alot of critics on this site. I will tell you that the Turbo S is a supercar...I love my 15TTS and for 120's there isn't a car that can touch it. Anyone who buys this will be very happy.
Old 07-25-2016, 02:32 PM
cohenfive
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Great price, glws. My dream car.
Old 07-26-2016, 12:26 AM
Randyc151
Rennlist Member

Sale in progress. I'll kill this thread when the transaction is completed. Thanks for all of the feedback.

Quick Reply: 2014 Turbo S - GT Silver