Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

997.1 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 06:38 PM
RyanZ06
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 997.1 GT3

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 31700
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
Price (no $ sign please): $90000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Reluctantly listing my 997.1 GT3 for sale. I am absolutely in love with the car, but my father isn't comfortable driving stick on track, and my desire to spend time with him at track days out weighs my emotional desire for a 997 over a 991. I'm a young guy, but my dad isn't, so I'd rather get something we can both enjoy while we still have our health. I bought and built the car with tracking in mind, but have only completed one event. The previous owners did not track it, they were "waxers"

I bought this car about 6 mo ago, and have spent the last 5 months building and preparing it for heavy tracking. We did our first track day with the car last weekend at cota. I thoroughly enjoyed it, my dad only drove the car one session and was not comfortable. He elected to stick with his M6 and DCT transmission. I have been racing cars, and doing track days, instruction/private coaching for over 15 years.

-full billet/titanium SPL suspension (all upper and lower links, billet lower control arms, toe rod, tie rod)

-brand new giro discs front and rear, PFC pads, titanium lug bolts-

-water pipes done

-PMNA factory cup trunk / wing / uprights, CUP lip, LED tail lights

clean DME, clean car fax. No cut corners.

Black/black/red seat belts, is not full leather,

31500 miles

$90k as it sits. I have all the stock parts. Can put factory trunk/wing and drop the price a bit. I am selling this car and buying a 991 GT3 with PDK. I will entertain trade offers for a 991 GT3 only, and I have extra cash to make up the difference.

If you're looking to get into a drivers 997 GT3 for the street or the track, reach out to me and lets make a deal.

Contact me schimsk@gmail.com or PM me here and I will send you my phone number to discuss. Car is available to be seen in Austin, Texas, and I will take it anywhere in austin for a PPI at buyers expense.
Attached Images     

Last edited by RyanZ06; 10-09-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:10 PM
RyanZ06
Racer

bump

Car is going to detailer on Wednesday next week and then I will post a bunch of detailed photos showing overall condition.
Old 10-25-2017, 04:18 PM
RyanZ06
Racer

Originally Posted by RyanZ06
bump

Car is going to detailer on Wednesday next week and then I will post a bunch of detailed photos showing overall condition.

Bump again.. Car just recieved an incredible detail.... Pics to follow, headed out of town, pics should be up friday or saturday.

I am removing the wing/forgelines this weekend as well, and the price will be $85k. I will sell each of those items separately.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:36 PM
Gbug
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Really surprised this isn't seeing more action. Would be all over this if I was currently in the market. GLWS.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:55 PM
RyanZ06
Racer

Originally Posted by Gbug
Really surprised this isn't seeing more action. Would be all over this if I was currently in the market. GLWS.
All of the inquiries have assumed it's a completely clapped out track rat which has limited interest..

Pictures are worth a thousand words, and since I have posted so few, i understand the confusion. I bought this car as a cream puff never been tracked "cars and coffee/weekend cruiser", and then put all the track mods I thought it needed for longevity.

Once I post pics of the car with the original wing and stock wheels for $85k, this car will go quickly

I have received several photos of the car after paint correction and detail, and it looks spectacular. I will post them this weekend.

My .2 GT3 will be here in january
Old 10-31-2017, 01:39 PM
RyanZ06
Racer

Here are some updated pics. Will post more in the next day or two, as the wing and wheels are coming off.
Attached Images       
Old 10-31-2017, 01:40 PM
RyanZ06
Racer

more
Attached Images      
Old 10-31-2017, 02:53 PM
xec151
AutoX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Grats on the .2 Ryan! Grab this one while its still around guys! GLWS
Old 11-01-2017, 04:55 PM
RyanZ06
Racer

Also, since I ordered a 991.2 GT3 for 1st quarter delivery, I would consider interesting trades in the mean time.

Quick Reply: 997.1 GT3