Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2003 M3 Laguna Sec Blue 44k 6MT slitktop

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 07:18 PM
ohiolion
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 M3 Laguna Sec Blue 44k 6MT slitktop

Year: 2003
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Mileage (numbers only please): 44700
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Laguna Seca Blue
VIN: WBSBL93413JR21752
Price (no $ sign please): $39900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2003 E46 M3
Laguna Seca Blue
Black Cloth/Leather Manual Seats
Titanium trim
6-speed manual
44,7xx miles
2 true owners
no accidents
no rust
clean title

This is the one you’ve been waiting for. Low mileage, desirable launch color of Laguna Seca Blue, slicktop, 6MT, manual seat E46 M3! I am the second owner (technically the 3rd but owner 2 was a quick flip) and a longtime E46 M3 owner. I’ve had racecar versions and modded versions of the E46 M3 car but this one is 99.5% OEM stock. The only deviations from stock are 50% tint, blacked out grills/gills, painted front reflectors, ‘clear’ bulbs that still flash orange, iPod hookup, and Lamin-x on the head/tail lights. All OEM parts are included if you wish to go back to 100% stock. The pictures show the car wearing 19in SSR GT2’s that are not included but instead will include the OEM 19in wheels in excellent condition with nearly new tires. All body panels and glass are as they were from the factory. Bi-Xenon headlights, multifunction steering wheel, CD player with apple dongle, auto AC, Harmon Kardon stereo, and keyless entry are the options. All keys and books included. All service performed at a BMW dealership with record to prove. Oil/brake fluid changed very recently. New battery, belts, and control arm bushings replaced in the last 10,000 miles. Issue with the E46 M3’s have been resolved. The leaky rearview mirror has been replaced. The Takata airbag recall has been performed. The connecting rod bearing recall has been performed. Vanos has been inspected, no issue. Rear subframe has been inspected, no issues. There is no rust on this car. The car resided in Dallas until I bought it so I came say with some certainty that it has never seen snow, it sure hasn’t under my care. I would give the exterior a 9/10. There are some very small chips on the lower bumper from normal driving and a very, very, very small ding near the drivers door handle. The paint is shiny and haze free and the lenses are all very clear and protected behind the Lamin-x. The interior is 9.5/10. The drivers bolsters are in great shape and don’t show the typical E46 creases. The dash and center stack are pristine. There are zero warning lights and everything works as it should. This car is very tight, in fact it was featured in ICON, a documentary about M cars. These cars are widely believed to be appreciating. Hagerty even has the E46 M3 listed at number one car to buy now for a future collectable. Get yours now!

photos at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/158466.../shares/H9W33U
Attached Images  
Old 09-19-2017, 02:53 AM
DYSL
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Very cool car. I remember distinctly when this car came out new and glossy brochures I grabbed on the LSB. (Back when they still made the glossy brochures)
Old 09-19-2017, 10:10 AM
Klepper
Rennlist Member

Received 225 Likes on 138 Posts

Nice car!
Old 09-19-2017, 10:06 PM
Modena 1
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Price for the mobile users?
Old 09-21-2017, 08:33 AM
lee88
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Modena 1
Price for the mobile users?
$39,900
Old 09-22-2017, 12:22 AM
Jeremy3280
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Int

Interested- txt me 4109842758. It won't let me message u

Originally Posted by ohiolion
2003 E46 M3
Laguna Seca Blue
Black Cloth/Leather Manual Seats
Titanium trim
6-speed manual
44,7xx miles
2 true owners
no accidents
no rust
clean title

This is the one you’ve been waiting for. Low mileage, desirable launch color of Laguna Seca Blue, slicktop, 6MT, manual seat E46 M3! I am the second owner (technically the 3rd but owner 2 was a quick flip) and a longtime E46 M3 owner. I’ve had racecar versions and modded versions of the E46 M3 car but this one is 99.5% OEM stock. The only deviations from stock are 50% tint, blacked out grills/gills, painted front reflectors, ‘clear’ bulbs that still flash orange, iPod hookup, and Lamin-x on the head/tail lights. All OEM parts are included if you wish to go back to 100% stock. The pictures show the car wearing 19in SSR GT2’s that are not included but instead will include the OEM 19in wheels in excellent condition with nearly new tires. All body panels and glass are as they were from the factory. Bi-Xenon headlights, multifunction steering wheel, CD player with apple dongle, auto AC, Harmon Kardon stereo, and keyless entry are the options. All keys and books included. All service performed at a BMW dealership with record to prove. Oil/brake fluid changed very recently. New battery, belts, and control arm bushings replaced in the last 10,000 miles. Issue with the E46 M3’s have been resolved. The leaky rearview mirror has been replaced. The Takata airbag recall has been performed. The connecting rod bearing recall has been performed. Vanos has been inspected, no issue. Rear subframe has been inspected, no issues. There is no rust on this car. The car resided in Dallas until I bought it so I came say with some certainty that it has never seen snow, it sure hasn’t under my care. I would give the exterior a 9/10. There are some very small chips on the lower bumper from normal driving and a very, very, very small ding near the drivers door handle. The paint is shiny and haze free and the lenses are all very clear and protected behind the Lamin-x. The interior is 9.5/10. The drivers bolsters are in great shape and don’t show the typical E46 creases. The dash and center stack are pristine. There are zero warning lights and everything works as it should. This car is very tight, in fact it was featured in ICON, a documentary about M cars. These cars are widely believed to be appreciating. Hagerty even has the E46 M3 listed at number one car to buy now for a future collectable. Get yours now!

photos at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/158466.../shares/H9W33U
Old 09-22-2017, 12:41 AM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 944 Likes on 575 Posts

Great car- had the first SMG in Des Moines... loved the car, hated the transmission. Made the mistake of thinking the SMG would be fun and I could channel my inner JPM... I couldn't.

6MT the only way to go- GLWS.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:45 PM
9872SpeedYellowCS
Burning Brakes

Received 449 Likes on 224 Posts

Wow,

This is a gem of a gem spec. GLWS...

Quick Reply: 2003 M3 Laguna Sec Blue 44k 6MT slitktop