Notices
Taycan 2019-Current The Electric Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche to slow Taycan output as sales slump ....

Search this Thread

Old Today, 03:20 PM
911-TOUR
Rennlist Member

Received 305 Likes on 158 Posts

I'll say that I actually love my T4S far more than I expected I would - I thought it was overpriced at 135K, but figured the comparable MS/MX (pre- price drop) was only marginally less. In hindsight, I feel like I made the right decision. My Taycan has been flawless, and friends who when the Tesla route do nothing but complain.

It will be interesting to see in a few years where the market settles, but so far I'm happy regardless of the depreciation (which is considerably lower in my part of the world).
Old Today, 03:29 PM
THEDOD
Intermediate

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

^^^

My Tesla friends all say they would buy their cars again ( loyalty) because the software is so much better and works compared to others. The OTA’s are always continuing just my perspective from other Tesla owners I know.
Old Today, 03:58 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 11,572 Likes on 5,076 Posts

Originally Posted by 911-TOUR
I'll say that I actually love my T4S far more than I expected I would - I thought it was overpriced at 135K, but figured the comparable MS/MX (pre- price drop) was only marginally less. In hindsight, I feel like I made the right decision. My Taycan has been flawless, and friends who when the Tesla route do nothing but complain.

It will be interesting to see in a few years where the market settles, but so far I'm happy regardless of the depreciation (which is considerably lower in my part of the world).
Originally Posted by THEDOD
^^^

My Tesla friends all say they would buy their cars again ( loyalty) because the software is so much better and works compared to others. The OTA’s are always continuing just my perspective from other Tesla owners I know.
The refreshed Model 3 is really nice improvement, esp. in terms of ride quality, NVH and interior fit and finish.

The one "improvement" that really isn't is the lack of stalks on the steering wheel.

Otherwise, the new Model 3 is really really nice EV, esp. at around 40k out the door.
The following 2 users liked this post by ipse dixit:
daveo4porsche (Today), flygdchman (Today)
Old Today, 05:10 PM
flygdchman
Instructor

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by ipse dixit
The refreshed Model 3 is really nice improvement, esp. in terms of ride quality, NVH and interior fit and finish.

The one "improvement" that really isn't is the lack of stalks on the steering wheel.

Otherwise, the new Model 3 is really really nice EV, esp. at around 40k out the door.
How much quieter is the road noise?
Old Today, 05:33 PM
daveo4porsche
Rennlist Member

Received 3,758 Likes on 1,838 Posts

Originally Posted by flygdchman
How much quieter is the road noise?
big improvement based on several reviews from people I trust - the new Model 3 is Model 3 version 1.8 - a lot of improvements, but still a tesla at the end of the day -seats are also reportedly much much improved.

Tesla is the _VALUE_ EV - and it's awesome for the price if you can tolerate/want a Tesla - I'd take it over any typical ICE sedan (camery, accord, BMW non-M3)

Last edited by daveo4porsche; Today at 05:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Porsche to slow Taycan output as sales slump ....