Help with my GTS Build

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2022, 05:06 PM
Goodlord
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with my GTS Build

Hey guys,

Super pumped. Got a GTS allocation and am now trying to build it out. I am coming from a CT4 so looking forward to the upgraded speed and dynamics. I was frozen blue before with a chalk interior, so I am looking for a different aesthetic. I am between chalk exterior and red interior and carmine red outside and racetec GTS interior. Let me know if you think I am missing options or would do other things. I am near the upper end of my budget for what is essentially a fun car. Thank you for your help!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PPTZUU85
Old 08-01-2022, 10:50 PM
Redhot2474
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts

I just got an allocation for my GTS last week too. Just submitted my build. I would add rear axle steering. Personally I think red Interior is certainly “cool” but is overkill visually long term - I went with chalk interior, looks so clean and beautiful

also check out my thread on e mobility, I found it very helpful

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...2&goto=newpost

Last edited by Redhot2474; 08-01-2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2022, 11:02 PM
David Salama
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Love the GTS interior with Carmine red stitching on mine. Also, I did not order rear axle steering or PDCC and I can say I could not ask for a better handling wagon. Also, the turning radius is fantastic so no issues in parking lots or U turns. Rear view camera is terrible, so surround view is vital, so recommend premium package. Good luck!
Old 08-02-2022, 12:26 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,979 Likes on 2,266 Posts

No love for black leather interior? haha
Old 08-02-2022, 01:15 AM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 934 Likes on 565 Posts

Colours are very subjective but my latest build (delayed from mid July at least 8 weeks according to my dealer) is chalk exterior with truffle brown leather interior. RS wheels, want sunroof delete but not sure they'll do it. Getting rear wheel steering as I've liked it on other cars I've had, and this isn't a small car! Some other options bring it to the most I've ever spent on a new car!!

IMHO I'd do rear wheel steering...
Old 08-02-2022, 07:10 PM
Goodlord
5th Gear

Congrats on an allocation as well! So exciting. I am thinking about the rear axle. What do you think about the value of adding the technology package if I am going to get the passenger screen? Not sure if I want ACC on its own. Also, I have chalk interior myself for my CT4 and it is beautiful! Gonna love it.
Old 08-02-2022, 07:10 PM
Goodlord
5th Gear

Originally Posted by David Salama
Love the GTS interior with Carmine red stitching on mine. Also, I did not order rear axle steering or PDCC and I can say I could not ask for a better handling wagon. Also, the turning radius is fantastic so no issues in parking lots or U turns. Rear view camera is terrible, so surround view is vital, so recommend premium package. Good luck!
Are you able to send photos of the interior? I would love to see how it looks like in real life, Thanks so much.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:03 PM
David Salama
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry getting dark out so not the best pictures, but hopefully you will get the idea.

The following users liked this post:
Der-Schwabe (08-03-2022)
Old 08-03-2022, 06:58 AM
Goodlord
5th Gear

Originally Posted by David Salama
Sorry getting dark out so not the best pictures, but hopefully you will get the idea.

Beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to take these photos. I am leaning towards the racetec now!

Quick Reply: Help with my GTS Build