Notices
Spyder/Cayman R Discussions about the 987 Spyder/Cayman R (2011-2012)

Have Officially Decided to Market the Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014 | 03:56 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by f4 plt
Yes it will be and it was for me when I traded it in several weeks ago so to make the sun come out I'm buying it back. My wife agrees we don't need two Cayennes so the 2011 S goes and the Aqua Blue Spyder is back to share the garage with the Gt3 and the diesel Cayenne. Mother nature was on my side as the weather has been rotten the last several weeks and thus no one picked the Spyder up so she will be home tomorrow with several more years of warranty. My dealer knew I would be back.... friend pressure sometimes is a good thing.
Jack: Congratulations on getting your beautiful 'Aqua Blue Metallic' back! What a great story. Glad it was 'Certified Pre-Owned' by the San Antonio P dealer so that you got the extra warranty & extended mileage coverage! Hoping to see you here in Monterey for the Parade this June! Make sure you contact me when you arrive.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

Attached Images  
Old 03-09-2014 | 07:04 PM
Schmidts Cat
Burning Brakes

Lucky. We don't always get a second chance in life. Only that spyder will be the one you have a history with. Congrats.
Old 03-09-2014 | 07:13 PM
Zeus993
Rennlist Member

Yes it will be and it was for me when I traded it in several weeks ago so to make the sun come out I'm buying it back. My wife agrees we don't need two Cayennes so the 2011 S goes and the Aqua Blue Spyder is back to share the garage with the Gt3 and the diesel Cayenne. Mother nature was on my side as the weather has been rotten the last several weeks and thus no one picked the Spyder up so she will be home tomorrow with several more years of warranty. My dealer knew I would be back.... friend pressure sometimes is a good thing.
All's well that ends well. Congratulations. You'll have her now for many more years.
Old 03-09-2014 | 08:27 PM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member
Veteran: Air Force

Originally Posted by Z356
Jack: Congratulations on getting your beautiful 'Aqua Blue Metallic' back! What a great story. Glad it was 'Certified Pre-Owned' by the San Antonio P dealer so that you got the extra warranty & extended mileage coverage! Hoping to see you here in Monterey for the Parade this June! Make sure you contact me when you arrive.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

I will be there, working registration and running the grid at the autocross.
Should be a fantastic Parade with a great turn out. Look forward to seeing you Eduardo

Jack
Old 03-09-2014 | 08:49 PM
the_vetman
Three Wheelin'

Wow. Welcome back into the fold!
Old 03-10-2014 | 05:29 AM
swmic

Rennlist Member

Great story Jack!

Quick Reply: Have Officially Decided to Market the Spyder