Old 05-30-2019, 07:29 AM
JEllis
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eoddom View Post
I just bought this one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Porsch...jiJ_bxLd98Nqco

They had it listed for 74K but 63K took it.

Not sure if it was a great deal or not but I'm happy with the price.
I have eyed that car for months. It was for sale back in November when I was looking. I think the color change turned a lot of buyers off. Cool car!
Old 05-30-2019, 07:50 AM
Keadog
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Renaud Bizet View Post
Hello,

I have been eying a few GT3 and that would be the only reason to part with my 993.

I have not put it up for sale yet but if there is any interest here, please PM me I am happy to share more info.

It is a 1995 Aventurine green with a tan interior and LSD with 105k miles, I have all maintenance records and car has never been in any accident.

It was my daily driver for the past 8 years or so and the last few years it was retired out of daily duties.

Car has following mods: PSS9 with RS sway bars, Wevo engine mounts, short shifter, strut brace, RSR mufflers, chris walrod front control arms bushing, power door locks, etc.
Recent maintenance (last 1k mile) was extensive with an engine out procedure at FD motorsports: new clutch, new flywheel, new slave cylinder, new cv boots, cleaned injectors, new alternator, new fan bearing, powder coated fan, new sunroof felt, new hood/engine cover shocks, etc.

Paint is not perfect as the car is not a museum piece, interior in very good condition, it is a great driver car with the right mods, and tons of expensive maintenance out of the way.

Open to feedback my guess would be it should be priced around $47K
OBD I/Basket handle?
Old 05-30-2019, 09:59 AM
eoddom
User

Originally Posted by JEllis View Post
I have eyed that car for months. It was for sale back in November when I was looking. I think the color change turned a lot of buyers off. Cool car!
Hey, yeah and that's kind of what I told them when I offered what I did. The color change didn't bother me as long as it's done right. That and I love the TA stuff. But I knew it was making it a tough sell for them.

Honestly I'll probably just bastardize it even more once I buy it but I know how purists can be about original cars. Still seemed like a fair price though.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:44 PM
L39E
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hey, yeah and that's kind of what I told them when I offered what I did. The color change didn't bother me as long as it's done right. That and I love the TA stuff. But I knew it was making it a tough sell for them.

Honestly I'll probably just bastardize it even more once I buy it but I know how purists can be about original cars. Still seemed like a fair price though.
Congrats, couldnĺt ask for a better color change!
Old 05-31-2019, 01:48 AM
MDriver
Addict
Rennlist Member

Congrats on the purchase, I've been eyeing that for while as well
Luv, luv, luv the color (even if its not original). Sounds like you got it at a decent price. Looking forward to seeing how you "bastardize" it.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:52 AM
eoddom
User

Thanks guys, I'm excited! This is my first 911, and I really wanted an aircooled to just get a feel for the platform and learn something new.

I'll post up a dedicated build thread once I get moved to Atlanta end of June. Opening up a shop in Alpharetta and this will be the first "shop car"
Old 06-04-2019, 10:30 AM
HelpMeHelpU
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's an interesting car at what appears to be a great price: https://www.porscheannapolis.com/all...used&year=1997

1997 993 Cab with miles around 55k and price around $37k. Carfax shows two owners and no issues. (When I first saw it I assumed Tip, due to price/mileage but it's MT.)

Just passing along the info. I have no connection to or other knowledge of this car.

Good luck and enjoy.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:32 PM
993pbug
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU View Post
Here's an interesting car at what appears to be a great price: https://www.porscheannapolis.com/all...used&year=1997

1997 993 Cab with miles around 55k and price around $37k. Carfax shows two owners and no issues. (When I first saw it I assumed Tip, due to price/mileage but it's MT.)

Just passing along the info. I have no connection to or other knowledge of this car.

Good luck and enjoy.
Looks like a nice enough car with some decent options: aluminum dials and possibly motorsound (polished exhaust tips). However, the wear on the steering wheel and shifter scream 155k miles ...
Old 06-04-2019, 08:08 PM
Trader220
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU View Post

Good luck and enjoy.
Cars been on the market since February.... kind of odd?
Old 06-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Owl
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hi all,

how are the prices looking lately? Can anyone share the chart.

Thanks
Old 06-05-2019, 07:58 PM
JAB12
Addict
Rennlist Member

eoddom Congrats on the purchase! Even though I have not been looking for 993s in almost 2 years now as got both that I was coveting parked at the stable, I always keep my ear to the ground on prices due to my 964 Targa search. Seems that anything above $95K regardless of condition is not moving much on the 993 WBs. Unless by a collector. Examples on the $60s and $70s still have some traction, at least what I've been observing. These are my 2 cents and I could be wrong tomorrow.

#PorscheON!
Old 06-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Paseb
Addict
Rennlist Member

Looking for a 993 c2 coupe with MT in canada!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:09 PM
My 911
Addict
Rennlist Member

To heck with the purists. It's your car now. Make it what you want and enjoy it!
Old 06-08-2019, 12:42 AM
4dRennwagen
Addict
Rennlist Member

This looks like a fairly clean one-owner car at TopGear Imports that lived its life in the Hamptons. I couldnĺt close it since Iĺm traveling and he says a dealer is coming Monday with a check. Ask is 99k for a 26k mile silver/black C4S.

http://showroom.auction123.com/mobil...S322820/images

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Great American 993s for Sale + Price Discussion Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: