Failed Attempt to pay membership. site problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Big.O
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Failed Attempt to pay membership. site problem

Folks,
On 7/27 I paid for 2 yrs with Paypal. At the end, I got an error message from REnnlist and have received NO membership information. I cannot get anyone to respond to the admin e-mail. THe site shows I paid for two years. I did not and do not have a membership number so I cannot use the membership area.

The money is there it seems. Will someone please respond to this membership/business issue? Maybe even read the admin@rennlist e=mails!! There are a few there about this from me.

Thanks,

Otis Baughman, trying to be a new member.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

HI Otis, you are a member. Look at your post and enjoy the red Rennlist Member designation. The site was a little wonky a couple days ago while the software team installed some new features. You are a member thru 08-03-2011. Suggest you PM Dave, IB Membership for your membership number. It is not in the file I have access to. I remain puzzled as to why I did not get your emails!

Best,
Old 07-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Big.O
Track Day

Default STill an issue

Bob,

Thanks for trying to help. But - perhaps I am just dense - who the heck is Dave at IP membership? What is IP membership and what is Dave's address? I cannot find any links off of the Membership tag.

Please direct me to a path to Dave. I will greatly appreciate it.

Otis
Old 07-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

send a PM to IB Membership, that is his address
Old 08-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Big.O
Track Day

Default Bob - no one is helping

Bob,

I am still out here with no help. Dave will not answer from IP membership. No one answers from admin@

I need someone to send me the membership number I paid for ( 2 yrs) so I can post. PLEASE!!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 98 Likes on 66 Posts

Perhaps send Bob a PM directly?

He always responds promptly.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Big O,

I checked your file but there is no membership number in there, else I would have sent it to you. This is not unusual as many of the member files lack the number (mine included until I put it in).

The annoying part is that only someone from IB can give it to you. IB Membership (Dave should be the best resource, if he has not responded he may be on holiday. IB Adrian might help (he is a great guy) but I know he took off on Monday for a few days vacation. Sorry I can't give you a more satisfactory answer.

Best,

Bob
Old 08-18-2009, 07:41 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys,

Sorry, I have been absent from the forums. Just to tie this mess together, Big O. has been taken care of. And the loose ends that lead towards me are being taken care of. Thanks for your patience, all.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Shamus964
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've got the same issue that Big O appears to have had. I have paid, and the site reflects this and that I'm a member, but no number has been sent to me and attempts to have it sent again via the system have been fruitless because that portion of the site doesn't think I'm a member.

Help please - thanks
Old 08-24-2009, 08:03 PM
IB Member Support
Membership Helper

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Shamus964,

Unfortunately, Rennlist Membership is not an instant and automatic process outside of the forums. There are still human hands behind that process, which we'd like to think is a good thing. Unfortunately, that causes delays. I was about to send you an email, but I can save us some time by asking that you go fill out your "Member Contact Info". You can find it in your "UserCP".

You should get your member card shortly thereafter, which contains your member number. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Failed Attempt to pay membership. site problem