Unable to open "attached images"

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 10:02 AM
zerMATT951
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unable to open "attached images"

I tried posting this in the "other" help forum (I'm really not sure why there's two in the first place...) over a week ago and never got a response. So here goes again...

I am unable to open "attached images" in posts on Rennlist. Is there something that I need to turn on or sign up for to view attachments?

When I click an attached image, I get the error:

zerMATT951, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Here's a shortcut to one of the images as an example: https://rennlist.com/forums/attachme...chmentid=45030
Old 02-16-2005, 11:30 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hmmm????

Let me reset you (well, your account ).. Will it open now???

Best to you!

John
Old 02-16-2005, 11:41 AM
zerMATT951
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Works perfectly now, thanks!!!
Old 03-14-2005, 12:37 PM
90desertcab
Intermediate

I too cannot view attached images, although I am not getting an error. There's simply nothing to click on inside the attached image box. Here's the thread I was originally having trouble with, but I can't access any at all. I can however, view photos loaded (I think) directly into the message, as in the last post in this thread.

https://rennlist.com/forums/964-forum/172389-anyone-replaced-this-part-on-the-upper-engine-shroud.html

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:19 PM
zerMATT951
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

When I had this problem, I ended up sending an email directly to JohnD. He did *something* to reset my account, then I was able to see all attached images again. I think there was something permissions-related on the server that was out of whack.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:53 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hey 90desertcab..!

Hmmm???!!! It's definately not at my end - as I just checked your settings and they all look just fine. Can you post back which firewall and browser you are using? I'll try to figure out what is preventing those links from showing..

Best to you,

John

Quick Reply: Unable to open "attached images"