Notices

Chalk another one up for Trudeau...

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 12:21 AM
I am the Walrus
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by BioBanker
People I know well are at the school that he used to teach at here in Vancouver. They say that he was so bad that he was fired and that he is reported to have lived with a pedophile.

His father was a fine PM. This clown belongs working at the Gap.
i spent some time trying to find any details on what you claim on your post, not surprising to me there is none. JT was not fired from West Point Grey Academy... On the contrary he was well liked... Here is confirmation, something you fail to provide..at all
http://globalnews.ca/news/2289528/va...great-teacher/
And you can rest assured if there was any indication of impropriety at that school, located in one of the wealthiest areas in Canada, there would be more on the record than the online musings of a deadbeat ****bird such as yourself, personal anecdotes and all
So you have zero credibility and as far as PMs being close to pedophiles...PM Stephen Harper is familiar unlike Trudeau
http://www.chch.com/harpers-drummer-faces-charges/
The point is you have to be a real POS to fabricate the charges you have about Trudeau, and you must be so ignorant not to understand that if things are really as bad under Trudeau as you claim then why would you need to lie about him
Old 02-29-2016, 01:05 AM
Sir5n
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1

Better than Harper so far. We'll see how well we are in 3 years?
Old 02-29-2016, 01:34 AM
BioBanker
Drifting

Received 130 Likes on 85 Posts

I'll take my sources over your incredible internet searching capabilities thank you.

And my dislike for our largely irrelevant and joke of a leader probably does make me a bit biased. Who cares if he got fired from being a drama teacher? How's being a drama teacher, his only other real job that he has ever held, qualification anyways?

I've edited the other item out as it wouldn't mean anything anyways as I'm sure JT is not implicated in such things himself.

Last edited by BioBanker; 02-29-2016 at 02:01 AM.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:07 AM
Dwane
Race Car

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
What a stupid comment. How soon after making a bullet comment concerning YOU would you be calling the police over me? Why is it OK to make these comments about a Prime Minister? Grow up and stop being so emotional.
Originally Posted by creaturecat
Bunch of angry ninnies here.
advocating assassination? nice.
Calm down ladies...a little dark humour got your panties in a bunch?! The guys been in power for a couple/few months and everyone's lost their minds.

The bit on calling the cops for a threat...lets talk real threats.
Speak with any metropolitan area cop and ask which individuals(yes profiling) are most likely to threaten another individual? YES, even a police officer...

I would rather see pictures of him working with the health or security ministers to be honest.

Anyone been to a metropolitan area hospital lately?

Last edited by Dwane; 02-29-2016 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:04 AM
Bacura
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I have.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:15 AM
cpt_slow
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol touche....Bacura has probably spent more time than anyone!
Old 02-29-2016, 12:08 PM
Boxster dude
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 02-29-2016, 12:18 PM
Ronan
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

There is no winning these kinds of arguments, and i am reminded to a definition of Politics and being actually two words:

"poli" meaning - many
"tics" meaning- bloodsucking pests.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:24 PM
BIG smoke
Drifting

Received 143 Likes on 112 Posts

The only day, a politician is liked.
Is the day they are sworn in.
Old 02-29-2016, 01:45 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 24 Posts

Its not about the politics or discussion of it - its about the crappy personal attacks and the very odd gun play references.

People, we are better than this.

Discuss policies and legislation out your yin yang but sliding down to the level that *some* of our American cousins get into is embarrassing for a group whom I believe is highly educated and normally an outstanding bunch of people.

We all have our political slants and no matter which side of the political fence we sit upon - at the end of the day, *our* political picks will always fail to live up to what we believed they stood for when we voted for them.

“Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. You see, sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a f**k about them! The government doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply does not give a f**k about you! It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.” - George Carlin
Old 02-29-2016, 02:06 PM
Boxster dude
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Aren't we blessed!
Free speach ( even our scientists have it) , right of assembly to demonstrate should we feel the need.
We have tools (social media) to facilitate our right to protest against any policy we so choose, no need to wait for the next election to affect change in policy, if you believe in the cause. All you need are the numbers!
Not sure? It was done in QC on the issues of Fracking and Energy East.
If you believe strongly in the cause - its your right to organize and protest, online or in the streets. But... as Canadians.. no need to tear each other down, eh!

Now to start a real Sh&*% storm debate... "Caymans will always be a better track cars then 911s" Thats Sarcasm boys and girls.
For those of you not in a deep freeze hope you are enjoying your Porsches. Now off to the garage for that paint correction bonding session with the track toy
Old 02-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
Its not about the politics or discussion of it - its about the crappy personal attacks and the very odd gun play references.

People, we are better than this.

Discuss policies and legislation out your yin yang but sliding down to the level that *some* of our American cousins get into is embarrassing for a group whom I believe is highly educated and normally an outstanding bunch of people.

We all have our political slants and no matter which side of the political fence we sit upon - at the end of the day, *our* political picks will always fail to live up to what we believed they stood for when we voted for them.

“Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. You see, sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a f**k about them! The government doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply does not give a f**k about you! It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.” - George Carlin
Bash Americans,be a higher education snob , try to control what people think and say,under the thin veil of the Rodney king " can't we all just get along" speech.
Awesomely Canadian of you!
And george carlin was horribly unfunny, contrived and boring...you probably like Jeff dunham and his puppets too
Old 02-29-2016, 03:01 PM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 337 Likes on 244 Posts

Carlin was boring????
Old 02-29-2016, 03:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Imo000
Carlin was boring????
And not funny one bit. Post one funny clip. He just rambled on about nothing
Old 02-29-2016, 06:49 PM
Donster
Pro

Originally Posted by Dwane
Coup d'Etat or maybe a bullet for Mr.Artsy Fartsy.
Originally Posted by Dwane
Calm down ladies...a little dark humour got your panties in a bunch?! The guys been in power for a couple/few months and everyone's lost their minds.
That's your idea of humour?

Quick Reply: Chalk another one up for Trudeau...