Notices

1995 993 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 02:55 PM
peritus
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Since some seem to be offering their own opinion on this ad... I saw this car recently in the flesh - it is a BEAUTY! I had to wipe away the drool.

As for the price - IF it were bone stock, I think $35k'ish would be a fair asking price considering the low mileage, documented history and it's present condition... But, it has $20,000, or maybe even $30,000 worth of go fast parts, so I think his asking price is a serious bargain, especially since he has all the stock parts to go with the sale.

If I didn't have to pay a second mortgage for daycare as well as pay for infant diapers and associated costs of a newborn, I would certainly buy this car to graduate from the 964.

Last edited by peritus; 06-14-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:58 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,027 Likes on 731 Posts

Originally Posted by peritus
Since some seem to be offering their own opinion on this ad... I saw this car recently in the flesh - it is a BEAUTY! I had to wipe away the drool.

As for the price - IF it were bone stock, I think $35k'ish would be a fair asking price considering the low mileage, documented history and it's present condition... But, it has $20,000, or maybe even $30,000 worth of go fast parts, so I think his asking price is a serious bargain, especially since he has all the stock parts to go with the sale.

If I didn't have to pay a second mortgage for daycare as well as pay for infant diapers and associated costs of a newborn, I would certainly buy this car to graduate from the 964.
..yeah but is it a real varioram ?
Old 06-18-2013, 05:50 PM
ofd
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by peritus

Thanks James,

I hope all is well with the new born. Must be a busy time for you. It seems like just yesterday that my boys were baby's, now little men, 11 and 13.
Here's my oldest surfing behind my new boat, has a 5.7 ltr, 343 hp motor, makes a great wake
Attached Images  

Last edited by ofd; 06-24-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:01 PM
ofd
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boman993
THIS!!! +993

It's a $40k car all day long. Check autotrader, there are 27 993s listed nation
wide and this one slots in nicely into that range.

Thanks, lots of tire kickers so far, would like to sell in Canada but guess I'll try the US for sale section soon.

Originally Posted by cavlino
I'm tempted to buy this car and I have a track focused one for sale! Its a lot of car and exceptionally cared for. I have someone seriously interested in my GT3 even though it's not for sale. I may have to consider letting the GT3 go so I can add this fine example of a 993 to my stable... GLWS
Not sure I'd sell a 993 for a GT3, you have a great stable of cars Carm

Originally Posted by Rob993
Had a 95 993 and it's a great car and best of luck with selling it.
You have had a few big jumps in HP over the years, Fiat to 993 to Twin Turbo. I had a chance to drive a PDK and 6 speed Turbo, the HP is lots of fun

Quick Reply: 1995 993 for sale