Notices

Porsche of Oakville

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 06:44 PM
S98CS
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

last night membership has it's advantages
big crowd after the raffles where held hardly anyone left.
can you dig the gulf paint job on the lift love the colours.
eats where good you had to stand at the stairs to get any
i like the quail eggs, gourmet meatloaf on toast
230 plus people and a ton o cars all over
SC
Old 10-09-2013, 07:39 PM
shizzle
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Zookie
comon shizzle you dont know how to do your own Oil and Brakes???
I normally change out my own pads, but since my car is under warranty and I track it a fair bit, I like the dealership to take care of it, just so they don't hassle me later. Plus, it's an excuse to go to the dealership and take cars for a test drive!

Originally Posted by wc11
You guys should voice your concerns o the PCA site as well.
For some reason, they seem to pay more attention to that site.
Especially DFC as they hand out memberships with every car they sell.
I have a philosophical issue with voicing my concerns at a single particular site. As a business owner, I'm proactive in ensuring my clients are happy. My employees actively solicit advice from clients on what we can do to service them better. If a client has to complain publicly about service, that customer is as good as lost. Similarly, if I have to go to a particular forum before a dealership will respond, I have to question whether or not they really want my business. Oh, and just to take it one bit further, I think I'm the only person who bought a new car from DFC and didn't get a PCA membership.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:29 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,024 Likes on 728 Posts

Originally Posted by shizzle
I normally change out my own pads, but since my car is under warranty and I track it a fair bit, I like the dealership to take care of it, just so they don't hassle me later. Plus, it's an excuse to go to the dealership and take cars for a test drive!

I have a philosophical issue with voicing my concerns at a single particular site. As a business owner, I'm proactive in ensuring my clients are happy. My employees actively solicit advice from clients on what we can do to service them better. If a client has to complain publicly about service, that customer is as good as lost. Similarly, if I have to go to a particular forum before a dealership will respond, I have to question whether or not they really want my business. Oh, and just to take it one bit further, I think I'm the only person who bought a new car from DFC and didn't get a PCA membership.
providing feedback about a Porsche delership on the UCR website ,in a negative light has a strange familiar ring to it. right Christien ?

Not to drag up the past but this is what gave Rennlist its teeth in the first place a few years ago, and really galvanized Rennlist into a voice to be payed attention to in Canada with respect to Porsche .
Old 10-10-2013, 09:41 AM
GreatWhiteNorth
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crap missed it!
Old 10-10-2013, 10:43 AM
993GT
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 331 Posts

Was a great night, got to catch up with a few people I haven't seen in a while...also nice to see they want to support/cherish the 'classics'
Old 10-10-2013, 04:04 PM
colombiano
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was very impressed with the dealership, Francesco and the sales staff. Taking a 991 C4S for a spin was a blast as well. Thank you to the organizers.

Last edited by colombiano; 01-31-2014 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:27 PM
wc11
Race Car

Received 154 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice looking facility.
Lets see how they are once the honeymoons over.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:23 PM
crooster
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I ain't too impressed with these guys so far. Called to order a part a few weeks back. Said they would call back with estimated arrival date. No call for a week so I call again. No answer in the parts dept so the receptionist takes a msg. Another week as has passed with no call back. This is in stark contrast with Brad at Porsche of London who usually gets back to my email queries within minutes. Perhaps these are just teething problems but my current impression is that they are assclowns.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:05 PM
993GT
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 331 Posts

^ Brad at Porsche of London is great, by far the best customer service I've ever received...can't vouch enough...
Old 10-12-2013, 06:02 AM
crooster
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 993GT
^ Brad at Porsche of London is great, by far the best customer service I've ever received...can't vouch enough...
Agreed!

Quick Reply: Porsche of Oakville