Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Porsche supercup Indy results!

1 Huisman
2 Zampedri
3 Sauvage

What a disaster for Kadach Team

Wolf Henzler the fastest man in the race after started from the 5th position overtook almost everybody
incl. Pierre Kaffer who intentionally slowed down in order to give soem space for his team mate
Stipler who wa sin front. Kaffer was so slow in the corners that everybody saw what is going on. The
other cars came also closer to Henzelr who couldn't overtake kaffer in the corner but was slow enough
to slow down everybody behind him. While finally Henzler came was side by side with Kaffer, in the
midle of the corner tried to push him out of the track. Henzler did the same and it was Kaffer who went
out of the Track!
Unfortunately Kaffer was not hapy with that and went on WOT targeting Wolf Henzler car in the next
corner and tried to hit him with full speed!!!! and tried to bring him out of the race so that his team mate
win the race and the championship. He missed him by 5 inch but he hit another car!!!! W. lechner Junior
was seriously hit by him and both went of of the race. He came out of the car to apologize but the other
guy was not happy for that!

Henzler lost another 2 position due to the incident.
At the end after he overtook some other drivers came behind Stipler. he was much slower than him so
he made the old supercup trick. Everybody knows that the cup cars has the cooler in front and the rear of
the car is quite stiff due to the tow hook.
So in the middle of teh corner he went short on the brakes Henzler who didn't expected this, hit his front
of the car and damaged his cooler. His car went of after some laps. Henzler totale destroyed and
unhappy relized that he lost the championship in the last race!! Qite hard since he was leading for
months now and he never had an accident or touched anybodys car this year.

Stipler who was so slow... has been overtaken by at least another 3 drivers and has finished 6th
Since Henzler and his team mate are out of the race and he was only 4 points behind Henzler he is
now leading with 14 Points.
3 drivers in front of him got No points because they were guest drivers so Stipler got the points for the
third place even if he finished 6th.

Resume: some guys are really unfair! Strange that is always the infineon team who either got
disqualified (for the 6 th time in the supercup races and 3 times in teh last 3 years) or his drivers. It
can't be an coincidence that it happens always with this Infineon Farnbacher team????

Konstantin
Old 09-28-2003, 01:30 AM
Konstantin
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

hello
I just updated the site with a video from Indy. More will come
tomorw.
check the last one

http://www.gt3cup.com/videos.html
Old 09-29-2003, 09:40 PM
GPL
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Konstantin,

I don't know you but know of you from people who did business with you (enough said). Some of us were at Indy and know you have motives to bad mouth Farnbacher because they ignore you and won't do business with you. So cut the crap and tell things like they happen. Selectively showing video clips is even beneath you! The race was rough from all sides because the championship was on the line. Farnbacher has a reputation your dirt cannot touch, as you know all their cars are sold with buyers waiting for a cancellation to step in. You on the other hand are trying to peddle the cars you can make a buck on with cars available!!
Be a pro Konstantin not a low life. Oh, wish you a good school year.

Eyewitness at Indy
Old 10-01-2003, 12:46 AM
Mike A.
Instructor

I was at the Indy race too.
What Konstantin described is true.
Both Stippler and Kaffer of the Farnbacher team had their Saturday race results excluded. The race stewards determined that Kaffer was responsible for the 7th lap wreck that took Klaus Graf out of the race. The stewards also upheld rough driving protests against Stippler.
I don't know what race you were an "eyewitness" to GPL, but it doesn't appear to be this race at Indy.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:30 AM
GPL
Intermediate

Mike,

The theme of Konstantin's comments was attacking Farnbacher team. That is what I take offense to. The man has a personal agenda, do you really think Farnbacher and Porsche are conspiring to allow dirty driving tactics by the Farnbacher drivers? He has been repeatedly ignored by the Farnbacher team and can't deal with it. If he was allowed to broker Farnbacher cars the post would have read, "Stippler robbed by having his points taken away, He is the real champion!". Supercup races are known for being agressive if you get a chance watch more and you will come to the same conclusion. Stippler and Kaffer are among the elite drivers in the world, this guy has no right to trash them and the Farnbacher team. Its very very very sour grapes.
Old 10-01-2003, 05:50 PM
Mike A.
Instructor

I'm not so sure, GPL, that Konstantin was attacking Farnbacher, but rather describing what actually occured on the race track. His commentary of Kaffer's and Stipplers antics is borne out by the observations and decisions of the race stewards.
It appears that Henzler is his hero, but he is calling it like it is. The only comment he made directly about Farnbacher is that he feels they are unfair and that they have been disqualified afew times. It is actually you who is on the attack. You state that you do not even know Konstantin, yet you are publicly bad mouthing him.
Old 10-01-2003, 06:29 PM
JC in NY
Burning Brakes

Of course there is a rivalry between Kadach and Farnbacher as they are two of the top Supercup teams right now.

Last edited by JC in NY; 10-01-2003 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:43 PM
GPL
Intermediate

Mike,

check out his post "Indy Supercup Race day 2", that's were he has the Porsche/Farnbacher conspiracy theory. I have not done business with him but several people in our area have so the business reputation is well documented in our area. I agree with JC Kadach and Farnbacher are top teams and compete fiercely for the championship. The attacks have very little to do with Supercup and racing.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Jim Sullivan
Instructor

Most of us who know Konstantin also know that he is friends of the Kadach team. So what's wrong with a little harmless cheerleading.. at least we get to see some neat Supercup videos that aren't available to us in the US, and by all accounts his description of the action in Indy is at least representative of what transpired. With respect to his brokering Cupcars, I don't see his enthusiasm as self-serving in any way, shape or form.

But there's some major character assassination going on here that I feel the need to step in on. I purchased a Cupcar from Konstantin and Kadach at the end of 2001, and I found him to be totally and completely honest and forthcoming with me. Additionally a close friend of mine bought a car from him with the same completely satisfactory results. I know four other people with whom I have corresponded or met at the track that purchased Cupcars from Konstantin with success.

My perception of Konstantin during my purchase process was that he was first and foremost a lover of Porsche racing cars and then only secondly in the business of brokering these cars. He went out of his way to make sure that everything was right and that I was totally satisfied with our transaction.
Old 10-03-2003, 11:43 AM
MJR911
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

two sides to every story, thank you Jim... as a possible future cup car buyer.
Old 10-03-2003, 12:12 PM
Konstantin
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

this is a very long post.
do not read if you are not interested in Porsche supercup and Carrera cup racing and cheating. I thought someone must write in the public about this, since this is not something you will ever know untill you are very involved in POrsche racing. My english is not the best but I will try to give you an idea what is going on. Though this is only a very small % from what is really going on!

Dear GPL

It seems to me that you either have a personal Problem with me (if so I would like to know the reason as I do not even know who you are) or you have no Idea what are you talking about!

If you have a personal problem with me you can contact me private per email, as this has NOTHING to do with the Indy results or racing.

if you don't know what is REALLY going on with the above team then you are not guilty since you are not really involved in Porsche racing. (but if you know what is going on and you just triy to lie to us and hide something then be sure ther eis no place for lies here.

If you want to talk about racing then do it here! This is the right place for discussion.
First of all it seems that you either watched another race or you are just try to support the Infineon (I do not say Farnbacher) drivers.

Since you have a Problem with the results of the why don't you talk to the Porsche Werk? Or the FIA people, or to the other Teams, or to the race Stewarts?
All of them (except you) saw the same thing and they have the same opinion as I have. So why we ALL are wrong and only you are right? Can you explain this to us?
Ok I understand that you support the Farnbacher team but what happened on this race has nothing to do with the F team. It has to do with the way Farnbacher drivers driving. There was an Intention to just kick Henzler out of the race and since Kaffer (who slowed down in order to let Stipler win in the front and keep Henzler and all others behind him) failed to do his job right, Stipler knew what to do in the corner!
This is NOT a theory or an imagination from me or the FIA or the Stewarts!
In case you still don't know this. ALL cup car has as extra option a MOTEC Data logging system. The race Stewarts check the data logging after the race and could see very clearly what happened with Kaffer (not even tried to brake and slow down the car but went on WOT in order to hit Henzler) or with Stipler when without reason he went on the brakes in the middle of the corner!

Why do you think all these people are wrong and you are the only one who knows what is going one???

Why don't you admit that you either do not like me and this is just a reason to attack me and has nothing to do with racing?

Why do you lie here and you write about bad reputation? You do not know me and I can assure that you cannot find NOT A SINGLE person that was unhappy with me. I am sure if it is necessary they will write in the public and support me. Porsche is not my job; Porsche is more than a job for me. And if you read carefully which I doubt when I see that you posted here only 22 times within two years, you would know that I was the one who criticized Henzler Last year about his driving style and I was the one who wrote here what he was doing wrong and that's why he lost the championship last year.

On the other site not even start to tell me about the reputation of the Farnbacher team. I intentionally mention to it as a Infineon team because I do not want to say Farnbacher team and hurt them but since you started about reputation I must reply to you.
Do you know which team is the most disqualified team in the Supercup?
Do you know which team was suspended from races in the Carrera cup?
Do you know which team was cheating and disqualified 2 years ago in Monaco?
Do you know which team change illegally the cams the springs the tires and some other stuff on their car last year at Nurburgring?
Do you know that Porsche would support this team and until ALL other teams said "we will not drive at Nurburgring till Porsche check the Farnbacher cars!" Well Porsche checked the cars and though Porsche "did not" find anything the whole year ago they immediately found out what the team changed in the cars to make them faster.
Tell me now how a team can change all this stuff in a car that has a sealed engine a sealed tranny and the winner car get checked at least three times every weekend.
Very funny that Porsche never said that something was not ok with the car until the other teams said "it makes no sense to race against someone who is cheating and he is also supported by the race organization"
ONLY AFTER that Porsche said Yes it is something wrong with this car. BUT they gave them just a fine of $10000 and they were allowed to race again.

Do you know which team pushed the whole body of the car on left and right side in order to destroy the chassis geometry and get more camber out of the car?

Well I can tell you much more if you want but I bet you do not want to hear this., I will not name this team but everybody who is interest he can ask at the FIA officials for the above races or watch the TV (in Germany) and he will find out that it is always the same team.
Dear GPL. Can you guess which team is this?

Don't even bother to lie because I will put the videos on the Web and everybody who can understand a little German not only can see what happened . He can even hear the press guy discussing what happened and which team is this.

In this case it was very unfair to attack Henzler this way. That's why I wrote what happened and this is not only my opinion but ALL other official have the same opinion. If Henzler in the future or who ever else make the same thing a Stipler or Kaffer made, I will criticize this too as I did in the past

You must know one thing.
I do no not depend on Porsche, Kadach team or another team. (Indeed I find Horst Farnbacher very nice I just disagree with his "racing philosophy" )
I can do what I want with other teams to if I think it is better for a customer. I will not destroy my reputation just to help a team.

My name, my customers and my reputation is much more important for me and I am sure soon you will hear about this on this forum
Someone here (I will not name his name) sent me an email some days ago that made me very happy
< Hello Konstantin,

How have things been? I've had 11 races this summer so far and many podiums
in the 16.. it has been a great car, very reliable and fast (what else could
a driver ask for)!>

If you consider that I never got my money for the work I have done with this car and I should had every reason to be against Kadach team and not for this team, I should NOT write what really happened at indy and I should not support Henzlers team. I was writing what happened with the drivers and it was not a team war. (as you think) I do not care if your Team or another team wins as long as they race fair. Be sure that without fairness racing will not last long.

I hope you and other can really read and understand what I wrote. I know English is not my first language but I tried my best.
There was and always will be teams who compate in racing but this DO NOT give the right to some racers or team chiefs to be unfair. When you are cheating and you get caught at least be a man and accept it and apologize like a real MAN.
Some guy will never learn this and they still still cheating, going to the sport court or try to win a cahmpionship on the "green table" and not on the track as we say in Germany

Konstantin
BTW: Thanks a lot that you wish me good luck with my new school. Yes after studied something else (molecular Bioinformatics)and Technical Biology in Stuttgart I decided that I want to also make another one master in combustion engines but HOW do you know about this?
There are only two people that know already about this !!!!
Or did I misunderstand something?
Old 10-03-2003, 01:20 PM
jmreiser
Instructor

I also bought a Cupcar from Konstantin, and I had the same experience as Jim Sullivan, my car is great, it was great right off the boat. I've also met Konstantin in person, and in my personal experience he's a cool guy, fun to be around, smart, thoughtful, honest, direct, and an endless source of energy and network of contacts.

So what were the problems with the other car, we have some good experience and technical info by now, running these cars, maybe some of us can help solve this guy's problem.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:06 PM
Rick Longano
Advanced

I feel that I must also speak up in support of Konstantin. In the past I have purchased 2 cup cars through Konstantin (the 2nd one with Hank Cohn) and never had a problem. In both cases, he was open, honest, and above board. I also had the opportunity to meet Konstantin in person in 2001 at the Indy F-1 race. He was a real gentleman!!
Old 10-03-2003, 10:12 PM
GPL
Intermediate

Konstantin,

I'm glad you responded to my critical post. You claim Porsche, for some reason you don't seem to explain, is tolerant of a team that continuously cheats in the Supercup and Carrera cup races. Why? Please tell us why Porsche would tolerate such a team?

As far as your reputation selling Cup cars I'm glad to see several people are happy with your services, I cannot speak for the people who told me to avoid you as a broker, BUT I will invite them to speak on their own behalf as your supporters did.

Jim,

No problem to support a team, especially a great team like Kadach but the attack on Farnbacher is totally uncalled for. Once you all hear from the principals that did business with Konstantin you will understand the sensitivity to the Farnbacher attacks.

Konstantin,

Your english is just fine

Quick Reply: Porsche supercup Indy results!