Sponsored by:

Sonoma Raceway with Trackmasters

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 03:48 PM
1StopJeff
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sonoma Raceway with Trackmasters

First time out on the track with my '07 C2S. I am the chief driving instructor with TMR and while I have driven several P-cars on track they were never mine. I was able to turn consistent 2:00 - 2:01s (without a passenger, 2:03s with). The car is stock with Hankook Ventus V12s which did an outstanding job once I got the pressures close. The car is absolutely a blast on the track. It might have something to do with why there were at least 15 P-cars at the event. Here are a few laps.

BTW, the car in front of me is a friend driving a new build E46 for the first time.

Old 11-26-2015, 11:22 AM
audipwr1
Rennlist Member

Received 189 Likes on 123 Posts

Nice lines just need more time on go pedal

Come hang with GGR folks and next event!
Old 11-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Masonbrick
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

I love that track. TMR is cool too. Looking forward to next years schedule
Old 12-02-2015, 02:56 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 170 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by 1StopJeff
First time out on the track with my '07 C2S. I am the chief driving instructor with TMR and while I have driven several P-cars on track they were never mine. I was able to turn consistent 2:00 - 2:01s (without a passenger, 2:03s with). The car is stock with Hankook Ventus V12s which did an outstanding job once I got the pressures close. The car is absolutely a blast on the track. It might have something to do with why there were at least 15 P-cars at the event. Here are a few laps.

BTW, the car in front of me is a friend driving a new build E46 for the first time.

https://youtu.be/3QG7HfCSZ1M
nice job for the first time there. turn 1 is your friend.. use all the road to the left .. you can carry more speed up the hill on to turn 2. at turn 4, more trail brake and earlier turn in...same with 7. otherwise, the car is in the right spots around the track!

Quick Reply: Sonoma Raceway with Trackmasters