PCA LA officiating is a joke Festival of speed

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 11:16 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Real class.

I suggest if gt2urbo is not happy he might want to look into another series. I hear the Miata club has a good series.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by spg993tt
HA!!! the texas killer trying to put water on the fire..."sit out a few races".

here we go!! LETS GET ReADY TO RUMBLE!!! double popcorn, no butter please.
LMAO! Hey, ask anybody...I am a really nice guy!

Seriously though...this guy must be a Dale Carnegie valedictorian...

Nobody likes what they consider to be a "bad call". But gee...I wonder if the Steward saw additional video of the incident in question which changed their view of whether a 13 applied? Regardless, coming totally unglued regarding the Steward, the sanctioning body, and a fellow competitor all at once...so full of win. So full of "needs to address major anger issues before setting foot on a race track again"... And the absurd and inappropriate invocation of Naziism? 100% immediate loss of argument.

And he gets extra credit: Just like in politics, the incredible irony of a wealthy person decrying and degrading someone else's alleged wealth is priceless.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Der ABT
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Maybe he just doesnt like the color of the stewards new shirts.

Careful Dave, he may tell you how he feels about his coach from that weekend (that was you right ...hehe)

i still want video.....
Old 04-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

LOL...um, no, not me
Old 04-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 255 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by Der ABT
They should make them Red, then they could get you to pull over without any fancy flags...
Old 04-07-2014, 10:04 AM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Coochas
I'm still trying to figure out if this whole thread is a joke. Have Jack Lee or Ghetto Racer been reincarnated?
Dammit! Reminded me of the same thing. I was just sitting here trying to remember a name I thought I'd NEVER forget:

GHETTO RACER.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:39 AM
ltdan12a
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by John H
Dammit! Reminded me of the same thing. I was just sitting here trying to remember a name I thought I'd NEVER forget:

GHETTO RACER.
I thought I would never have to hear that name again when I stopped playing with Hondas..... LOL
Old 04-07-2014, 12:07 PM
f1rocks
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Der ABT
The color is "Fresh" BTW and looks best in the rain.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:08 PM
GTgears
Nordschleife Master

Received 116 Likes on 82 Posts

I bet if Alex Job was allowed to keep racing but later review of video found that the 22 really was the guilty car he wouldn't be ranting.

I'd consider myself lucky that I was allowed to race the enduro while the infraction was still under review. Maybe the results don't count but you still got to run the race. Or are you upset because you spent the money on tires and gas for a race that scores you no points?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:25 PM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 3,287 Likes on 1,589 Posts

Originally Posted by gt2urbo
PCA festival of speed maybe the the crappiest, most stuck up officiating of them all. maybe volunteers officiating is flawed? one guy makes all the decisions on accidents not a committee. Hiel PCA ****. changes his mind after he clears me to race the enduro and i ran it then comes back and tell me im 13/13? sounds like klaas iced ur pockets full of loot...
Klaus Viljanmaa well done sir .. how many times did u fly right off the track on your own accord during the enduro? please answer that i saw 3 times and that's just the 5 mins i was behind you.. learn to drive *******. ill be seeing you in a month ... Please get better spend 2500 a day on pat long or kelly collins . i beg u ... Just because u have millions of dollars to waste doesnt mean u have the right to race a car and injure people BTW i kicked you *** in the enduro.. with a broken /fractured hand ...
hahha payback.

ps ill call it right now. klaas will go off atleast 5 more time and/or he will hit someone LOL
I move that we institute Godwin's Law and close the thread.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:58 PM
mrbill_fl
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

i dont give a **** how it makes me look... lol thats for all u fake ******** on here to worry about. fact is i was cleared to race an enduro after the 13 /13 incident. And didnt receive a 13/13 till after that the enduro. The steward saw the vid and talked to both drivers BEFORE THE ENDURO... IF i knew i had a 13/13 BEFORE I WOULDN'T HAVE RUN THE ENDURO... i truly believe that i was the victim of politics as usual... GOOD L BOYS CLUB. Again i could give a **** what most of you say or think about me and my posts.
Mo MONEY MO PULL.
Then for medical part the steward hands me to a "ER " doctor whom is sipping on a cocktail and looks like hes on his 5th glossed over eyes...at 5pm
not to mention Bob took my injury as a joke and when his "ER" doctor said i should go to the ER LMAO

1 national steward to decide them all. sounds like a bad lord of the rings trailer...
IDEA = bring more than one steward to a big event like this. You couldn't even deal with one incident

The POC has 6 people making these 13/13 decisions why doesnt a bigger club have a better system?

Why would you not run the enduro if you are on a 13/13?

any video on the incident that created the 13?
Old 04-07-2014, 02:10 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

i dont give a **** how it makes me look... lol thats for all u fake ******** on here to worry about. fact is i was cleared to race an enduro after the 13 /13 incident. And didnt receive a 13/13 till after that the enduro. The steward saw the vid and talked to both drivers BEFORE THE ENDURO... IF i knew i had a 13/13 BEFORE I WOULDN'T HAVE RUN THE ENDURO... i truly believe that i was the victim of politics as usual... GOOD L BOYS CLUB. Again i could give a **** what most of you say or think about me and my posts.
Mo MONEY MO PULL.
Then for medical part the steward hands me to a "ER " doctor whom is sipping on a cocktail and looks like hes on his 5th glossed over eyes...at 5pm
not to mention Bob took my injury as a joke and when his "ER" doctor said i should go to the ER LMAO

1 national steward to decide them all. sounds like a bad lord of the rings trailer...
IDEA = bring more than one steward to a big event like this. You couldn't even deal with one incident

The POC has 6 people making these 13/13 decisions why doesnt a bigger club have a better system?
2PM Sunday post the next day....
I can totally relate to a drunken bender bantering a AM Sat night, but the 2PM post would indicate the is normal MO for OP..
Maybe one of those 48 hour benders, that would mean drugs as well I assume.

Originally Posted by mrbill_fl
Why would you not run the enduro if you are on a 13/13?

any video on the incident that created the 13?
Video please!
Old 04-07-2014, 03:25 PM
SoClose
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Ouch- a lot of rage in gt2turbo's posts. Certainly seems like we're missing some info here.
The steward is very experienced in that position and imho has always thoroughly investigated incidents. Maybe more video emerged during the enduro that changed his mind? I remember that Cervelli posted his video online which weeks later lead to a reversal of the original ruling.
Unusual to call out another on this site, but I have pretty strong feelings about that driver as well, for me personally earned at Sebring and Cota last year. I think that anyone less than a true professional would have difficulty keeping that car under control.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Vonschmidt
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really? Why in the world would anyone expose themselves this way. I'm sorry if there were or were not mistakes made. I have been the victim of an incorrect call, but you present your video, make your case and if they still find against you have a drink and forget about it. However in this case there seems to be some real anger here and the OP pointed out he would be seeing Klaus again in a month. Is this COTA? I would really like an answer to this from OP as I think the rest of us deserve to know the mental state of those next to us in the close quarters of Gentlemen's racing.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,729 Likes on 916 Posts

Originally Posted by SoClose
Unusual to call out another on this site, but I have pretty strong feelings about that driver as well, for me personally earned at Sebring and Cota last year. I think that anyone less than a true professional would have difficulty keeping that car under control.
Now I'm really confused....definitely need video for a proper RL "forensic analysis".

Quick Reply: PCA LA officiating is a joke Festival of speed