Sponsored by:

PCA LA officiating is a joke Festival of speed

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 02:17 AM
gt2urbo
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default PCA LA officiating is a joke Festival of speed

PCA festival of speed maybe the the crappiest, most stuck up officiating of them all. maybe volunteers officiating is flawed? one guy makes all the decisions on accidents not a committee. Hiel PCA ****. changes his mind after he clears me to race the enduro and i ran it then comes back and tell me im 13/13? sounds like klaas iced ur pockets full of loot...
Klaus Viljanmaa well done sir .. how many times did u fly right off the track on your own accord during the enduro? please answer that i saw 3 times and that's just the 5 mins i was behind you.. learn to drive *******. ill be seeing you in a month ... Please get better spend 2500 a day on pat long or kelly collins . i beg u ... Just because u have millions of dollars to waste doesnt mean u have the right to race a car and injure people BTW i kicked you *** in the enduro.. with a broken /fractured hand ...
hahha payback.

ps ill call it right now. klaas will go off atleast 5 more time and/or he will hit someone LOL
Old 04-06-2014, 02:23 AM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 296 Posts

Not sure if English.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:26 AM
gt2urbo
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

its 21 century use google. cant type wrist broken. i can read cantonese and i dont speak a lick of it ... or u must be a pca "instructor, fanboy or grammar teacher .
Old 04-06-2014, 06:26 AM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

Edited. Lots of stuff going on here. Supposed to be fun
Originally Posted by gt2urbo
PCA festival of speed maybe the the crappiest, most stuck up officiating of them all. maybe volunteers officiating is flawed? one guy makes all the decisions on accidents not a committee. Hiel PCA ****. changes his mind after he clears me to race the enduro and i ran it then comes back and tell me im 13/13? sounds like klaas iced ur pockets full of loot... Klaus Viljanmaa well done sir .. how many times did u fly right off the track on your own accord during the enduro? please answer that i saw 3 times and that's just the 5 mins i was behind you.. learn to drive *******. ill be seeing you in a month ... Please get better spend 2500 a day on pat long or kelly collins . i beg u ... Just because u have millions of dollars to waste doesnt mean u have the right to race a car and injure people BTW i kicked you *** in the enduro.. with a broken /fractured hand ... hahha payback. ps ill call it right now. klaas will go off atleast 5 more time and/or he will hit someone LOL

Last edited by spg993tt; 04-06-2014 at 06:56 AM.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:43 AM
93 FireHawk 968
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts

Wow......
Old 04-06-2014, 09:22 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,638 Likes on 761 Posts

PCA festival of speed maybe the the crappiest, most stuck up officiating of them all. maybe volunteers officiating is flawed? one guy makes all the decisions on accidents not a committee. Hiel PCA ****. changes his mind after he clears me to race the enduro and i ran it then comes back and tell me im 13/13? sounds like klaas iced ur pockets full of loot...
Klaus Viljanmaa well done sir .. how many times did u fly right off the track on your own accord during the enduro? please answer that i saw 3 times and that's just the 5 mins i was behind you.. learn to drive *******. ill be seeing you in a month ... Please get better spend 2500 a day on pat long or kelly collins . i beg u ... Just because u have millions of dollars to waste doesnt mean u have the right to race a car and injure people BTW i kicked you *** in the enduro.. with a broken /fractured hand ...
hahha payback.

ps ill call it right now. klaas will go off atleast 5 more time and/or he will hit someone LOL
Wow.

Old 04-06-2014, 09:31 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Gator_86_951
Not sure if sober.
There you go.

So... To the OP how about giving us some facts as you see them rather than just spew venom. Video of the incident that brought about the 13? Some background as to why you have such distaste for a fellow racer?
Old 04-06-2014, 09:36 AM
9.5 Degrees
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm pretty sure it's the San Diego crew that runs Festival of Speed not LA even though it's a Zone event. The officiating would be a national steward anyway....
Old 04-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,548 Likes on 818 Posts

hahha payback.

This reflects very poorly on you, hoss.

Consider decaf. And some class.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,853 Likes on 960 Posts

hahha payback.

Never a dull moment on Rennlist.

Originally Posted by spg993tt
Edited.
Damn. Missed the unedited version.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 271 Likes on 165 Posts

Ok, so I got this..

The head official is a member of the **** party
The head official was bribed to 13 you out by KV. Not a DQ, but a 13/13
KV flew off the track with you behind him, but for some reason you still couldn't pass him, at least 3 times
You did all this with a fractured hand

I think you may have over-medicated...
Old 04-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Frank 993 C4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 825 Likes on 507 Posts

hahha payback.

Classy post! Nuff said.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:04 PM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 125 Posts

I was seventh!
Old 04-06-2014, 02:06 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MUSSBERGER
I was seventh!
I had the same thought....

PS: What is that avatar pic?
Old 04-06-2014, 02:10 PM
stujelly
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

I have attended this event for the last 4 years but missed this weekend. I have also attended other Pca events all over the us. I have always found the Pca group out of San Diego run a great de and the national stewards also do a good job. I do hate how the 13/13 does seem subjective. So I understand the OPs frustration. At road Atlanta last week there were very few 13s handed out to my surprise.

It is a thankless job. I have gotten a 13 as well. I hated it and didn't agree but it is the rules. Again if we were to walk a mike in their shoes our view might be different.

I'm just saying.

Quick Reply: PCA LA officiating is a joke Festival of speed