Sponsored by:

PCA LA officiating is a joke Festival of speed

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 02:21 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stujelly
I have attended this event for the last 4 years but missed this weekend. I have also attended other Pca events all over the us. I have always found the Pca group out of San Diego run a great de and the national stewards also do a good job. I do hate how the 13/13 does seem subjective. So I understand the OPs frustration. At road Atlanta last week there were very few 13s handed out to my surprise.

It is a thankless job. I have gotten a 13 as well. I hated it and didn't agree but it is the rules. Again if we were to walk a mike in their shoes our view might be different.

I'm just saying.
You need to run a POC race....
Old 04-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,853 Likes on 960 Posts

Originally Posted by jrgordonsenior

PS: What is that avatar pic?
Looks like Steve McQueen tinkering with his Jag XKSS during break on some movie set.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:15 PM
gt2urbo
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i dont give a **** how it makes me look... lol thats for all u fake ******** on here to worry about. fact is i was cleared to race an enduro after the 13 /13 incident. And didnt receive a 13/13 till after that the enduro. The steward saw the vid and talked to both drivers BEFORE THE ENDURO... IF i knew i had a 13/13 BEFORE I WOULDN'T HAVE RUN THE ENDURO... i truly believe that i was the victim of politics as usual... GOOD L BOYS CLUB. Again i could give a **** what most of you say or think about me and my posts.
Mo MONEY MO PULL.
Then for medical part the steward hands me to a "ER " doctor whom is sipping on a cocktail and looks like hes on his 5th glossed over eyes...at 5pm
not to mention Bob took my injury as a joke and when his "ER" doctor said i should go to the ER LMAO

1 national steward to decide them all. sounds like a bad lord of the rings trailer...
IDEA = bring more than one steward to a big event like this. You couldn't even deal with one incident

The POC has 6 people making these 13/13 decisions why doesnt a bigger club have a better system?
Old 04-06-2014, 03:25 PM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
Looks like Steve McQueen tinkering with his Jag XKSS during break on some movie set.
Close enough. That was on set of the tv series "Wanted Dead or Alive".
Old 04-06-2014, 03:37 PM
analogmike
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 43 Posts

this thread is worthless without videos
Old 04-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Frank 993 C4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 826 Likes on 508 Posts

Originally Posted by gt2urbo
i dont give a **** how it makes me look... lol thats for all u fake ******** on here to worry about. fact is i was cleared to race an enduro after the 13 /13 incident. And didnt receive a 13/13 till after that the enduro. The steward saw the vid and talked to both drivers BEFORE THE ENDURO... IF i knew i had a 13/13 BEFORE I WOULDN'T HAVE RUN THE ENDURO... i truly believe that i was the victim of politics as usual... GOOD L BOYS CLUB. Again i could give a **** what most of you say or think about me and my posts.
Mo MONEY MO PULL.
Then for medical part the steward hands me to a "ER " doctor whom is sipping on a cocktail and looks like hes on his 5th glossed over eyes...at 5pm
not to mention Bob took my injury as a joke and when his "ER" doctor said i should go to the ER LMAO

1 national steward to decide them all. sounds like a bad lord of the rings trailer...
IDEA = bring more than one steward to a big event like this. You couldn't even deal with one incident

The POC has 6 people making these 13/13 decisions why doesnt a bigger club have a better system?
With that attitude, I am not surprised that you got "misunderstood".
Old 04-06-2014, 04:09 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by MUSSBERGER
Close enough. That was on set of the tv series "Wanted Dead or Alive".
Thanks, love that photo...
Old 04-06-2014, 04:49 PM
pontifex4
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that the broken hand is from punching something.

Awesome thread. I can't wait to see the OP's driving.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:14 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by pontifex4
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that the broken hand is from punching something.

Awesome thread. I can't wait to see the OP's driving.
Thought he it broke from the incident but regardless, and is spite of his rant, the boy can drive.....
Old 04-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Streak
Perfect Angel
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 81 Posts

OP may have a point if cleared then "uncleared" of an incident. Something is missing there. I'd be tweaked as well. More info is needed before the Rlist court can render a decision.

Let me say that the San Diego guys ran our race at Summit Point last year and they were terrific.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:31 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 3,131 Likes on 1,821 Posts

Originally Posted by Streak
OP may have a point if cleared then "uncleared" of an incident. Something is missing there. I'd be tweaked as well.

More info is needed before the Rlist court can render a decision.
True dat, on the former.

Hahahaha, on the latter!
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 04-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,548 Likes on 818 Posts

Originally Posted by gt2urbo
Mo MONEY MO PULL.

Simmer down, Spartacus.

Regardless of whether we ever get to hear the rest of the story here (because as others have said, there is clearly more to this), you have obvious anger issues.

Anger issues and close-quarters racing are wholly incompatible.

It's probably best if you sit a few races out.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:39 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

HA!!! the texas killer trying to put water on the fire..."sit out a few races".

here we go!! LETS GET ReADY TO RUMBLE!!! double popcorn, no butter please.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 426 Likes on 221 Posts

I'm still trying to figure out if this whole thread is a joke. Have Jack Lee or Ghetto Racer been reincarnated?
Old 04-06-2014, 09:50 PM
racing916
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: PCA LA officiating is a joke Festival of speed