Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kimi linked with a return to Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2013 | 05:43 PM
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BC
I am simply using it as a labeling place holder. Please do not got your hurty feelers in a bunch. It would not be okay if he was an English Petulant Douche, but I don't see any of those?

The only thing worse would be if he was found to be a talentless Frenchman. lol.
No worries, feelings not hurt. Merely drawing attention to your writing style, for fun...
Old 08-02-2013 | 05:53 PM
BC
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 500_19B
No worries, feelings not hurt. Merely drawing attention to your writing style, for fun...
You should see me when I actually feel strongly.
Old 08-07-2013 | 09:17 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Lotus is making it easier for Kimi to make a decision that doesn't include them in 2014.

Let's look at this from a logical point of view:

1. The most logical pairing to not disturb the momentum at RBR is Riccardo to team with Vettel.

2. Luca is not happy with Fernando going against the team....

and now this..... $160,000,000 in debt? I would imagine the suppliers are not getting paid.

Lotus brushes aside late payment rumours

6 August 2013

Lotus has responded to downcast rumours over its current financial state, the team informing GPUpdate.net on Tuesday afternoon that all salaries have been paid.

According to Germany's Motorsport-Total, the Enstone-based outfit is now more than 100 million pounds in debt, while it has also reported that staff members have been paid late throughout the 2013 campaign, even threatening to strike in late July.

However, when questioned by GPUpdate.net, a spokesperson for the team brushed aside "any supposed strike threat" and confirmed that "all salaries are up to date."

Kimi Räikkönen revealed in Hungary that the financial issues between himself and the team are ongoing, the Finn receiving late payments on a number of occasions. However, team boss Eric Boullier is hopeful of retaining his services in 2014, with the finer details of a new deal Infinity Racing Partners Limited tie-up being determined.
Old 08-08-2013 | 09:20 AM
cds4402
Rennlist Member

What happens when Kimi tells Ferrari, "leave me alone, I know what I'm doing"?

(If this has already been addressed, oh well.)
Old 08-14-2013 | 10:55 AM
consolidated
Drifting

Uh oh, watch your back Kimi...hard to see FA being happy about this and staying, no wonder he made a move for RB. New cars, new drivers, 2014 can't come soon enough.

Rumours that Kimi Raikkonen will return to Ferrari next year is gathering pace with a Finnish paper claiming it's a done deal.

Mark Webber's decision to quit from Formula One at the end of this season has opened the door for a game of musical chairs over the next few months.

Red Bull initially announced that Lotus driver Raikkonen as well as Toro Rosso duo Jean-Eric Vergne and Daniel Ricciardo were on the shortlist to replace Webber, but Ferrari's Fernando Alonso has also entered the fray in recent weeks.

Although double World Champion Alonso has a long-term deal with the Scuderia, Red Bull team owner Dietrich Mateschitz is apparently eager to bring the Spaniard to Milton Keynes where he will partner with Sebastian Vettel.

With Alonso now appearing to be Red Bull's number one target, Ferrari have reportedly turned their attention to Raikkonen.

The Finn drove won his only World Championship during his debut season with Ferrari in 2007 and he drove for them until he was paid off at the end of 2009 to make way for Alonso.

According to Ilta-Sanomat, their sources have confirmed that Raikkonen has decided to move back to Ferrari next year.
Old 08-14-2013 | 12:44 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

^
NOOOOOOOooooooo!
Old 08-14-2013 | 12:45 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Unless of course Kimi goes to Ferrari AND Alonso stays at Ferrari (not sure Luca would do this).

It would be great to see Alonso treating Kimi like he did Hamilton and watching Kimi drop his driver's suit and p!ss on Alonso.
Old 08-14-2013 | 12:57 PM
consolidated
Drifting

Originally Posted by ltc
Unless of course Kimi goes to Ferrari AND Alonso stays at Ferrari (not sure Luca would do this).

It would be great to see Alonso treating Kimi like he did Hamilton and watching Kimi drop his driver's suit and p!ss on Alonso.
KR and FA together at the Scuderia would be a one team show, particularly given the history and $$$ with Santander
Old 08-14-2013 | 10:52 PM
Larry L
Race Car

Originally Posted by consolidated
KR and FA together at the Scuderia would be a one team show, particularly given the history and $$$ with Santander
There would be no shortage of entertainment.

Quick Reply: Kimi linked with a return to Ferrari