Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 01:03 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 3,325 Likes on 1,889 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimbo951
Track looks really, really difficult.
That's the BEST part! People NEED a new challenge!

With the advent of decent simulations in SimRaceWay and F1 2012, you can help prepare in advance by inculcating "muscle memory," getting the order of the turns DOWN and the order of severity of the turns down.

My phone has been ringing off the hook for pre-event preparation packages, sim training and inquiries for private coaching at events at this fabulous facility.

It does appear there will be several opportunities for track day, DE and club-level racing drivers to run at this venue next year!
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 11-21-2012, 03:11 PM
TT Gasman
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I was there for the F1 weekend, they told me they had already held a BMW event. Not sure if it was a full blown DE or what... It is a fantastic facility! They also said they are planning ALMS and endurance events in the future. It's great news for Texas.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:40 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TT Gasman
When I was there for the F1 weekend, they told me they had already held a BMW event.
Ex-Bay Area guy is one of the BMWCCA crew who got the full tour a few weeks ago, in anticipation of the three (I believe) region hosted DE/Club Race next March. Can't speak to what a "BMW event" might have been all about, but I'm sure he would have advised us here on our local list where he pops in daily.