Sponsored by:

Pocono Nascar Tri Oval

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 06:54 PM
f360C
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Minoclan
Must be two sets of rules. I was in the first run group that morning, and there was obviously no one on the track. I followed the four cars ahead of me and we took the exact same line that you did out into the bowl. Two laps later we all got blackflagged for not following the blend line, which you didn't either. You really missed an opportunity to hang in the pit and get yelled at.
Originally Posted by Minoclan
I wasn't trying to be critical. I was just pointing out where I got in trouble. I have to admit that as much fun as the full course was I could never imagine doing that for 250, 400, or 500 miles. I hope the Nascar cars have radios or something.

I had the same issue. I was one of the first four cars out on track during the second black run group on Saturday. I followed Tom in his GT3 and John in his white GT2 and we just went straight out onto the track since we were the first 3 cars on track. Come the second lap I get a black flag but John and Tom don't. It ended up being a quick trip through the pits to talk with the chief so not to bad
Old 07-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Gofishracing
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I had to stop posting videos because I was a multiple offender but meant no harm. I just really have problems going down there. A mental thing.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Minoclan
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Gofishracing
I had to stop posting videos because I was a multiple offender but meant no harm. I just really have problems going down there. A mental thing.
well according to Mike Carr you had better get some therapy for your issue!
Old 07-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Gofishracing
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Or next time they should make the blend line staying just above the yellow line for safety & better visibility of on track . I got bit down there once & feared getting bit again.

Quick Reply: Pocono Nascar Tri Oval