Sponsored by:

PCA club race blocking?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 10:07 AM
comatb
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
FWIW, I seriously doubt the Stewards are going to comment here. Wouldn't be appropriate IMO. Perhaps the best approach might be to contact the Chief National Steward directly, through normal channels, and ask for clarification?
Dave I agree, but I thought that they might respond with something like 'we are looking at it', 'we will have something to say' and maybe give us a timeline. They have used this forum to communicate with drivers here in the past so why not use it in addition to the regular channels?

Bill
Old 05-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
FWIW, I seriously doubt the Stewards are going to comment here. Wouldn't be appropriate IMO. Perhaps the best approach might be to contact the Chief National Steward directly, through normal channels, and ask for clarification?
I agree Dave, they probably won't comment here.

But it should definitely be brought up in the drover's meeting at the Glen before the racing begins.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking how blocking will be defined this weekend. No doubt the stewards will welcome the question (if they don't bring it up first)

Quick Reply: PCA club race blocking?