Sponsored by:

Rennsport Reunion In Car, Club Race Spec 911 Winner

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Jeff Lamb
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Plavan
If I only had a wing/ducktail I was soooooo close.

Video from my camera of the same 911 spec car above- good clean driving. My old vintage Musket held it own.

http://vimeo.com/30889164
Chad, I really enjoyed watching your video. The text comments you put into the video really adds to the experience.

You really know how to drive the snot out of your car. Your hand position on the steering wheel looked consistently good. Loved the way you had to catch those high speed slides down the pit straight. That and the corner after the corkscrew were definitely pucker moments each lap.

Too bad that 888 car you were lapping screwed up your race. Part of the problem with lapped cars is that if they don't know how fast you are, they might not give you room because your car doesn't "look" fast. The guy who passed you for first in class has that big wing and maybe looked fast and the 888 car gave room. Whereas, the 888 car looks in his rear view mirror and sees your old car with no wing and thinks "there's no way THAT old car with no wing should be lapping me!!" Clearly the 888 car should have been paying much better attention.

Oh . . . and I also loved the sound of your engine. Sounded like that thing could run 8,000 rpm all day long . . .

Jeff
Old 10-29-2011, 09:21 PM
MelanomaMan
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great video and excellent wheeling Chad! Love it!
Old 10-31-2011, 02:02 PM
Plavan
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks guys!

Now if I could only try a Cup Car

Quick Reply: Rennsport Reunion In Car, Club Race Spec 911 Winner