Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RENNSPORT REUNION IV IS OFFICIALLY ON!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 04:36 PM
drdrank
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great photos everyone! thanks for sharing.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:53 PM
rstrahota
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Porsche Race Car Classic at the Quail

not my video, but some here may enjoy this....

Ds
Old 10-20-2011, 01:02 AM
C4 Pazzo
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for all the pics. Really appreciate the Group 7 photos!
Old 10-20-2011, 03:10 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Well, all I can say is wow...

So much to see, so much going on, it was impossible to take it all in. It needs to be a full week there is just so much content. Everywhere you looked something special. The follow up email from Bobbie Hall had the crowd at 35,000, hope that was enough to have it back at laguna again, but wherever it happens, I'll be there. Nice to meet all the rennlisters, and sorry I didn't get to meet everyone went by other paddock spots but If your butt wasn't in the car it was out looking at everything else going on.

It was phenominal to drive the track, first time at Laguna, the goal was to learn the track, not to bend anything and try to stay out of the way of the cayman points race. Some very fast and well driven cars in 6 in both a&b. I'd love to get back there and run the track in anger. It was just a little intimidating at the drivers meeting to have Long, Buckley, Hurley Haywood and Leh Keen standing there getting the same flagging lecture...not to mention driving into the track sunday morning throught the fog and hearing the group 2 cars through the mist...yikes...

Greg fantastic shots...can I buy a few?

The whole thing went by way too fast...I don't know if I can wait for V...I need a fix...
Old 10-20-2011, 03:25 PM
tlarocque
Three Wheelin'

Received 69 Likes on 33 Posts

I spoke to one of the Porsche NA representatives and they told me that the Laguna Seca event was much larger and better attended than the past events on the east coast. Everyone should get a chance to attend this event and I know it can't be at LS every year, but I sure hope it won't be long before it lands back at that track. Next time I hope to be in a car on the track.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:29 PM
mcongleton
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jim

It was great racing with you, I hope you had as much fun as I did. Wow what an event!

I just ordered 4 photo from John Dagys, he shoots for Speed.com and other magazines covering Rolex IMSA etc. His work is very good and he may have a few of your beautiful car. Let me know if you would like his contact info.

Thanks and again, it was great to meet you and race with you.

Mark
Old 10-21-2011, 05:59 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Mark,

The pleasure was all mine. Your drive was inspiring, I was glad I could keep out of your way. Yes send me Johns contact if you would, I was so busy I hardly had any photos of my own.

Best, hope to connect at another event.

Jim

Quick Reply: RENNSPORT REUNION IV IS OFFICIALLY ON!!!