Sponsored by:

2010 F1 Mid Term Report Cards

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 01:41 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny how Massa being dominated by Alonso is not of his former self , this did not
stop the amigas from "betting " Massa would have been faster back in January

The team Also Blew "valencia" , based on his qualy and racing pace ( making the car look faster than it is ) Ferrari FU's ( monty commented on this ) and the amigas insistence of giving Schumacher a pass Alonso scores a .........." A "

Go Webbo !!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Ritter v4.0
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 47 Posts

. . . and not one mention of F1 missing Sato
Old 07-13-2010, 05:20 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Ritter v3.4
. . . and not one mention of F1 missing Sato
He is missed
Old 07-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

1. Alonso has sucked royally. You can twist, bend, or try to shape it as many ways Wayne or our very own "drive of the race: Alonso" (haven't seen that lately by the way...) wants to but he has been, alonsg with Schumacher the MAJOR disappointment of this season.
Alonso was supposed to put Ferrari back on top after last years major failure of a car but has done basically nothing and seems to just make things worse (Silverstone comments were nice...).
Is Alonso talented? Yes but seriously, look at what he has done this season and tell me he hasn't sucked. Seriously.
Another who was supposed to bring something... Schumacher has been equally bad.
He's really been miserable and has been spanked badly by Rosberg.
OK, Rosberg is good and has driven great but Schumi in many people's mind was this times world champion, great driver but now without the best car and worthless team mate has maybe shown all of us what he's really about?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:34 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Alonso has sucked royally? really???
What would you call Massa's driving then? Compare apples to apples please..
Old 07-14-2010, 04:30 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
1. Alonso has sucked royally. You can twist, bend, or try to shape it as many ways Wayne or our very own "drive of the race: Alonso" (haven't seen that lately by the way...) wants to but he has been, alonsg with Schumacher the MAJOR disappointment of this season.
Alonso was supposed to put Ferrari back on top after last years major failure of a car but has done basically nothing and seems to just make things worse (Silverstone comments were nice...).
Is Alonso talented? Yes but seriously, look at what he has done this season and tell me he hasn't sucked. Seriously.

Christ Finn... drinking again ? get away from my Bottle .........

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
Another who was supposed to bring something... Schumacher has been equally bad.
He's really been miserable and has been spanked badly by Rosberg.
OK, Rosberg is good and has driven great but Schumi in many people's mind was this times world champion, great driver but now without the best car and worthless team mate has maybe shown all of us what he's really about?

Phew , you got this one right Finn , there is hope , thank god ! you only drank half...

Old 07-14-2010, 05:04 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 968TurboS
Alonso has sucked royally? really???
What would you call Massa's driving then? Compare apples to apples please..
Yes, really. Look at the mistakes he's done and how much they have costed him & Ferrari. I don't want to list all of them, seriously, there are plenty.
Massa? He's been on some different planet altogether, never so far has raced anyone and been looking very lame. The little we know of him (very emotionan, "thinking man") I have no doubt the accident (& most likely also having a baby) has changed him.

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Christ Finn... drinking again ? get away from my Bottle .........

Phew , you got this one right Finn , there is hope , thank god ! you only drank half...
Old 07-14-2010, 09:13 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Sounds to me like a cop out on Massa's behalf. He is getting drummed by Alonso when Kimi could barely keep up. Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.
What has Massa done for Ferrari in the meantime? nothing!
Old 07-14-2010, 01:15 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Easy on the finn, he is under a lot of pressure . After 3 yrs of trying his guy was sent rallying and Heiki is a moving chicane that almost killed Webbo in Valencia...

What Alonso needs to do is start winning races , kinda hard when this all italian team , keep making stupid mistakes . Winning changes everything , heck , it even made many here actually thought Schumacher was good ...

PS: Ferrari is going to need some British personnel if they expect to get any favorable calls as in the past ..
Old 07-14-2010, 02:17 PM
verhag
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Easy on the finn, he is under a lot of pressure . After 3 yrs of trying his guy was sent rallying and Heiki is a moving chicane that almost killed Webbo in Valencia...

What Alonso needs to do is start winning races , kinda hard when this all italian team , keep making stupid mistakes . Winning changes everything , heck , it even made many here actually thought Schumacher was good ...

PS: Ferrari is going to need some British personnel if they expect to get any favorable calls as in the past ..
With all due respect, you do race.....that shunt at Valencia looked to me like Weber simply got impatient and tried to force his pass...he "plowed" his front wheel into the car ahead, as if he had no brain.....I thought that was totally Weber's screw up....
Old 07-14-2010, 02:21 PM
BlueRiver86
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by verhag
With all due respect, you do race.....that shunt at Valencia looked to me like Weber simply got impatient and tried to force his pass...he "plowed" his front wheel into the car ahead, as if he had no brain.....I thought that was totally Weber's screw up....
Agreed. I just don't think he was ready to "read" Hekki. When you are that fast i'm sure it gets hard to treat every other car as a real opponent.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:45 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

I would have to disagree....

Heiki was driving in the middle of the circuit in an attempt to defend his position and slowed a lot more than one would at that point IMO... It does appear he lifted early, but without any discussion or info from his telemetry traces, conjecture.........

Old 07-14-2010, 03:08 PM
BlueRiver86
Nordschleife Master

Wayne, from your point of view, could it have been a case of Hekki trying to get out of the way, instead of making the faster car go off line?
Old 07-14-2010, 04:14 PM
verhag
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by D.Keshler
Wayne, from your point of view, could it have been a case of Hekki trying to get out of the way, instead of making the faster car go off line?
Good point, however, he who is passing bears responsibility for making a safe pass, deciding how, when to make his move....Webber's decision to attempt at that point is what landed him on his head.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:18 PM
BlueRiver86
Nordschleife Master

he who is passing bears responsibility for making a safe pass, deciding how, when to make his move.
I agree.

Quick Reply: 2010 F1 Mid Term Report Cards