Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

24 Hours of Le Mans - 2010

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 03:25 AM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats Leh, great driving. You got to play at LeMans you lucky dog!
Old 06-17-2010, 10:28 AM
M758
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice Job Leh! You know Farbacher-Loles closing up probably look pretty bad at end of last season given the Grand Am title. However it seems that it was probably for the best in your career since they has forced you to find seats elsewhere. You have make the most of it.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:04 PM
BC
Rennlist Member

Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

I finally watched the whole thing start to finish (with obvious fast forwarding). It was great to see Audi win. They ran their plan, and won. I hate the french, and was also very pleased to see them be slapped in the face FOUR times for the same issue - which obviously is them pushing those diesels too hard for too long. What made it even more pleasurable was that the French ****** consistently have to dribble and cry when **** doesn't go their way. Its just embarrassing. And to top it off, the 908 that essentially RAN the corvette off the road intentionally, and with Davidson saying "FU" in his interview in regards to the incident - that 908 car blows up near the very end of the race. It was just such refreshing justice.

Best Lemans I have seen.

Quick Reply: 24 Hours of Le Mans - 2010