Sponsored by:

Battery Grp Buy

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 03:57 PM
944Cup
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by TR6
Edit: After rereading my post, I wanted to clarify that I have no ill feelings towards 944Cup's Optima program. I delayed redeeming and was disappointed that I couldn't get a week's grace on the expiration. At least I feel good knowing the money I spent went to support Porsche racing.
Greg:

Thank you again for supporting the series. If u still need a battery, I will sell u one for a price lower then the grp discounted price. Email if interested.

====================
ps.
all certs issued for batts being sold as a part of this Grp expire 12/31/11
Old 03-24-2011, 04:12 PM
944Cup
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by chris walrod
On their vehicle lookup for application, Porsche isnt even listed. LOL.

I am interested in this buy, what type do folks favor, Red or Yellow?
A RedTop battery can handle the heat from your high-performance engine because its sealed cells prevent external gassing and leaking. It has up to 2X the life of traditional batteries and you can mount it anywhere, even upside down because it's leakproof. It also delivers more cranking power during the critical first 5-10 seconds of a vehicle starting cycle and recovers faster during quick engine starts and stops. And you can store it for a long period of time and it will still have power to fire up your engine.

The YellowTop is the perfect power source for your electronic gadget addiction. That's because you can mount it anywhere and it gives you more power over a longer period of time, which comes in handy when you're playing Madden football or watching DVDs through your multiple LCDs in a parking lot. So go ahead, drain the battery deeper and more often than traditional batteries, it can handle it.

Find your Optima: http://www.optimabatteries.com/impor...d_your_optima/
Old 04-03-2011, 04:09 PM
944Cup
Rennlist Member

GB closed

Last edited by 944Cup; 06-17-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Quick Reply: Battery Grp Buy