Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Patrick Long DE/Race clinic at MSR

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,681 Likes on 869 Posts

Mark, yes I think it is the 1.7 CCW. I may also be late for/miss Monday's dinner, as I will be traveling back from Daytona that day.

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
Old 09-30-2009, 05:19 PM
redcar1
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Mark, yes I think it is the 1.7 CCW. I may also be late for/miss Monday's dinner, as I will be traveling back from Daytona that day.

Cool Dave,
See you then!
Mark
Old 09-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Thanks for the update-can't wait!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 97 Posts

Really looking forward to this event. Car is back and running so all should be good. Can't wait!!!

Toby
Old 10-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Glen
Race Car

Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Glen
Ok everyone. It is all set!

Pat will be in on the 26th for Dinner, All day at the track Tues 10-27, Dinner together the eve of the 27th, all day on track the 28th.

As a bonus his support Instructors will be Patrick Kelly, Cory Friedman, Dave Scott, myself and some other very talented advanced Instructors.

This will be a private event, there are several coming from out of town. Costs are being finalized and those of You who have committed will get Your email in the next day or so. If You have any questions at all send them to me at believeracing@gmail.com and I will get back to You asap.

Should be one for the ages IMHO...!
I have added one more Instructor You all should enjoy to the list of support , Seth Thomas.

I am having trouble building a group on Gmail so its taking me a bit longer to get the group email out, forgive me.

The cost is 500$ for 1 day and 900$ for both. You will get all the track time and instruction You can handle in addition to racecraft, data acquisition, and social time You won't get anywhere else at one time.

I promise to figure out my gmail conundrum and get the email out but this should suffice for now.

As of now there is still a 996 Cup available for rent on day 2 at 350$/session and a Spec Miata for 350$/ day along with a spec Boxster for 500$/day. This includes a set of scuff tires but does not include stickers, fuel or anything You break on Your own.

The Best Western across the street is 89$/King Bed or 99$ for 2 Double beds, includes a exercise room/hot breakfast/business center and WIFI.

Please email me with any additional queries but it's all set. Looking forward to seeing You all there!
Old 10-06-2009, 01:59 AM
ervtx
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Shaping up to be better than SB two-day school or similar, at half the price. I am stoked!

Thanks for putting this together Glen!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,681 Likes on 869 Posts

Originally Posted by ervtx
Shaping up to be better than SB two-day school or similar, at half the price. I am stoked!

Thanks for putting this together Glen!
's gon' be HUGE, Thibodeaux!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 10:57 AM
ervtx
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
's gon' be HUGE, Thibodeaux!!!

Indeed!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Glen
Race Car

Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts

Group email has been sent with specifics, if You did not receive it please PM or email me at believeracing@gmail.com.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 97 Posts

Gotta call PST or Smiley's and order another set of Hoo-hoo's for this event! Looking forward to the end of the month getting here sooner rather than later.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:45 PM
ervtx
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Toby Pennycuff
Gotta call PST or Smiley's and order another set of Hoo-hoo's for this event! Looking forward to the end of the month getting here sooner rather than later.
Just did the same earlier today

Also finally got around to ordering my seats and harness bar; hope to get them installed in time!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:39 AM
darrendeguire
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking forward to the event all. We will have another interesting driver with us as well. A friend of mine Christian Vande Velde will be there renting the Miata. If you are not into cycling you may not know him but he's one of the top pro cyclist in the world. He finished 4th in the tour de france in 08 and 8th in 09. He's a nut for anything on wheels. For those of you who are cyclist like me (a fat one in my case, who specializes in descending!) you will enjoy meeting him. He's a great guy. Lives half the year here in Chi town and the other half in Girona Spain. More info on him below or just google him.
http://www.slipstreamsports.com/garm...an-vande-velde
Old 10-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Chulo
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darrendeguire
Looking forward to the event all. We will have another interesting driver with us as well. A friend of mine Christian Vande Velde will be there renting the Miata. If you are not into cycling you may not know him but he's one of the top pro cyclist in the world. He finished 4th in the tour de france in 08 and 8th in 09. He's a nut for anything on wheels. For those of you who are cyclist like me (a fat one in my case, who specializes in descending!) you will enjoy meeting him. He's a great guy. Lives half the year here in Chi town and the other half in Girona Spain. More info on him below or just google him.
http://www.slipstreamsports.com/garm...an-vande-velde
Darren - as we've discussed offline, I'm thrilled to meet Christian. I'm an avid cyclist, and have watched him over the years. Amazing athlete! This event just keeps getting better....
Old 10-11-2009, 11:38 AM
ervtx
Addict
Rennlist Member

Sweet Repeat! Spoiler: do not click if you were waiting to watch the tape delay on SpeedTV later today.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by ervtx
Sweet Repeat! Spoiler: do not click if you were waiting to watch the tape delay on SpeedTV later today.

Next time please just post a link and keep the verbage to "spoiler alert". Providing the results in your first two words kind of offsets your warning. Oh well, I guess I'll just clean the garage. Even FLMS hasn't sent out any emails yet.

Next time I'll just keep my computer off....

Quick Reply: Patrick Long DE/Race clinic at MSR