Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 08:40 PM
jgrant
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's The Onion, as in the many layers of an Onion, as in, well, the Onion.

http://www.theonion.com/content/index

And, ironically enough, the race between you and VR seems somewhat fitting for an Onion piece.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:00 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 170 Likes on 66 Posts

Onion, Orion, whatever. Whats a few lightyears or one letter between friends?

Anyway,

Hey, its a race!

Originally Posted by jgrant
It's The Onion, as in the many layers of an Onion, as in, well, the Onion.

http://www.theonion.com/content/index

And, ironically enough, the race between you and VR seems somewhat fitting for an Onion piece.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Chads996
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Mark.....dude, seriously. It's getting pretty obvious now. You have a serious case of MAN-CRUSH on VR. Don't you?

Old 06-08-2009, 09:48 PM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chads996
Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

HAHAHAHAH

[QUOTE=Veloce Raptor;6634850]..[/QUOTE

ROFL Classic!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,707 Likes on 880 Posts

Hey Mark.....dude, seriously. It's getting pretty obvious now. You have a serious case of MAN-CRUSH on VR. Don't you?

That is some funny shiite right there....

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
Old 06-08-2009, 11:57 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mark kibort
Gee, I wish i would have know this before I ran my race last year in the rain ON SLICKS! I thought I had a great time and had fun until I read this. What was I thinking. Sliding around at the limit of adheason, being able to pass cars with double my HP and fight off cars with half of mine for an entire race. Thats right, I just had a lousy time! :roflmao
Why, that's nothing. Just a few months ago I raced my 928 on old tires in the snow. And it had 2 inline fans that supercharged it to 4,000 HP. It was so fast that I entered it in the F1 race they held over the winter. It had 4 inline fans that supercharged it to 7,000 HP.

All the F1 drivers were spinning and crashing and crying like little girls. Well, all except FA who was crying like a big girl. I lapped every one of them 3 times. At the end of the race, all the F1 drivers quit their jobs because they can't match my skills. Why even Jim Clark came up after the race and told me how great I was in my 928 with old tires and 6 fans that made 24,000 HP. And my wife, Morgan Fairchild, was there to cheer me on.

I went to a big party after the race and I was the only real driver there. All the others drive their silly little F1 cars but I droved a 928 with 8 fans that made 167,000 HP on old tires in the snow with my wife, Morgan Fairchild, riding in the passenger seat, no riding in the rear, for the whole race. Us 928 drivers with supercharger fans are the ultimate.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Gee, I wish i would have know this before I ran my race last year in the rain ON SLICKS! I thought I had a great time and had fun until I read this. What was I thinking. Sliding around at the limit of adheason, being able to pass cars with double my HP and fight off cars with half of mine for an entire race. Thats right, I just had a lousy time!
Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Why, that's nothing. Just a few months ago I raced my 928 on old tires in the snow. And it had 2 inline fans that supercharged it to 4,000 HP. It was so fast that I entered it in the F1 race they held over the winter. It had 4 inline fans that supercharged it to 7,000 HP.

All the F1 drivers were spinning and crashing and crying like little girls. Well, all except FA who was crying like a big girl. I lapped every one of them 3 times. At the end of the race, all the F1 drivers quit their jobs because they can't match my skills. Why even Jim Clark came up after the race and told me how great I was in my 928 with old tires and 6 fans that made 24,000 HP. And my wife, Morgan Fairchild, was there to cheer me on.

I went to a big party after the race and I was the only real driver there. All the others drive their silly little F1 cars but I droved a 928 with 8 fans that made 167,000 HP on old tires in the snow with my wife, Morgan Fairchild, riding in the passenger seat, no riding in the rear, for the whole race. Us 928 drivers with supercharger fans are the ultimate.
SD, you should have transferred what Kibort wrote to Chinese and re-translated back to English. He might have come off less egotistical.
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 06-09-2009, 01:00 AM
DanR
Drifting

hey guys, dampness is not to be s******ed at
Old 06-09-2009, 01:34 AM
PedroNole
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Gee, I wish i would have know this before I ran my race last year in the rain ON SLICKS! I thought I had a great time and had fun until I read this. What was I thinking. Sliding around at the limit of adheason, being able to pass cars with double my HP and fight off cars with half of mine for an entire race. Thats right, I just had a lousy time!
Wow....
Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Great thread!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:32 AM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 170 Likes on 66 Posts

Hey, CHAAAD,

I think we are all a little more worried about you and your arsenal of
man-crush paraphernalia.

Hey, I'll admit, i thougth the article was real. wasnt too much of a stretch with all we have seen out of nascar. If it was real, I was only voicing the fun it is to drive in the rain.

You guys (I'll use that term loosely) are amusing.

mk

[IMG]http://]
Old 06-09-2009, 08:18 AM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Hey, I'll admit, i thougth the article was real. wasnt too much of a stretch with all we have seen out of nascar. If it was real, I was only voicing the fun it is to drive in the rain.

You guys (I'll use that term loosely) are amusing.

mk
No, you not understanding that the Onion is not real is the amusing part.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SundayDriver

Old 06-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
SD, you should have transferred what Kibort wrote to Chinese and re-translated back to English. He might have come off less egotistical.
Yeah, ya think?

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
Old 06-09-2009, 09:04 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
Oops - my bad.

Quick Reply: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!